Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,046 to 39,060 of 58870
-
12-08-16 17:12 #19825Senior Member

Posts: 825Bora bora an / ord cherry blossom is where you want to be my friend.
Originally Posted by IAmTheOnly1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-16 14:24 #19824Senior Member

Posts: 327Looking for the Best Massage Parlor in Central Florida
I am back in Orlando but I don't think there are any good massage parlors in Orlando. I am looking for somewhere that has a table shower with pretty employees and lots of extra. I don't want to go to Miami but anywhere else closer to Orlando or Tampa would be good. Willing to drive over and hour and not concern about the cost.
-
12-08-16 09:50 #19823Senior Member

Posts: 41Star massage
It depends on the girl but I've been there many times and only had one bad massage. So far they've all been standard HE.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-16 09:40 #19822Senior Member

Posts: 40Any input
Ocala's dead up here, any intel on finding someone with really big nipples, thanks in advance.
-
12-08-16 08:59 #19821Regular Member

Posts: 6Save your money. Contrary to the advertising hype, "OMG! Amazing new young girls", "Grand Opening, etc. " Just a bunch of old ladies. I would not bother.
Originally Posted by WalSTreet
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-16 08:31 #19820Senior Member

Posts: 362Good enough
Good enough massage, actually very good. Standard finish. I think this is the place where the water smells. Its good while there just not a go to for me.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-16 07:20 #19819Senior Member

Posts: 297Magic Is Still A Solid Option
I've been there over the last couple of days and there was no change in the level of service. Magic is still a solid option.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-16 06:56 #19818Senior Member

Posts: 188Still there
I saw Yumi last Tuesday night so I'm guessing she still should be there. Great session and she had her boobs all over me. Something could have triggered them otherwise everyone there is pretty open and welcoming to ideas. I have received full nude masagges on most occassion for 80 to 100 mario coins with wondeful HE at the end.
Originally Posted by FloggingMolly
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-16 22:59 #19817Senior Member

Posts: 633Star
Anybody have intel on star massage in cassleberry??
-
12-07-16 22:31 #19816Senior Member

Posts: 1104Arpaio and Grady
Yeah, but Arpaio's belligerent, hard-nosed attitude got him in some very hot water (which also lost him the last election). With any luck, Grady will at some point be sharing a cell with him.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-16 22:02 #19815Senior Member

Posts: 33Is Yumi still there?
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-16 18:48 #19814Senior Member

Posts: 413The Lady in Clermont?
Jimbo, who is the lady in Clermont? Is she on back page? Is there a link? A UTR?
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-16 18:12 #19813Senior Member

Posts: 148260' is the new 38
I erased their number but I believe they're still open. They we take 20 years off your age easily.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-16 18:10 #19812Senior Member

Posts: 1482You guys like living dangerously
You must be nucking futs to enter Polk county. If I decide to place a visit I may go FS no matter the cost because of the extra danger factor of being in Joe Arpaio country (I know he's in AZ).
Originally Posted by Dlaun
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-16 09:22 #19811Senior Member

Posts: 52Balance
I have. And I plan to go back. Give it a go. The prices are decent and she's attractive. Not just by AMP standards.
Originally Posted by MakeBankBro
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




