Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,076 to 39,090 of 58866
-
12-05-16 13:27 #19791Regular Member

Posts: 15Herbal spa ocoee. Draping?
What about draping?
Originally Posted by Sunshine55
[View Original Post]
Been there twice, met Jackie but have never had a massage from her. Will have to giver a try. They have two other attendants probably late 30's early 40's. The taller one with lighter skin is average looking and gives a good massage. The other attendant is shorter darker skin and speaks no English. She is not very good looking and her massage is average at best. So far no extras offered. I do like the fact that they keep the place warm and the lighting is really dim. My only complaint is they tend to be to much into draping for my likes, even for a massage with no he.
-
12-05-16 13:16 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 941No extras the draping was weird massage was good, looked at her schedule unless she provides more service and or keep the $30 for an hour.
Originally Posted by WalSTreet
[View Original Post]
She will be out of business.
-
12-05-16 10:52 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 249Li
They are at a hair salon / massage parlor on hwy 27. No sign of a bf although her ad usually says male masseuse is available.
Originally Posted by Sexyblk8
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-16 10:23 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 294You-Massage on Vineland west of Kirkman
Had a chance to dream of Lily at you-massage or whatever it is called. Dreamt for an hour at $80, was offered a TS but turned it down. Got a good rub for 30 minutes then on the flip, was offered the total package for 160. Multiple positions, Mish, Cowgirl, rev cow girl, she did some move with her legs and spun around with legs against the wall, head underneath my ballsack getting t-bagged. Pretty sweet move. Lily worked up a good sweat and we had a good time. We had three minutes at the end and she rubbed my feet, which were sore, so all in all, it was a good time. -- Dog.
-
12-05-16 10:22 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 395Luck with Lucky at Cherry Blossom (CB)
I had the opportunity to be in the area over the weekend and stopped in at Cherry Blossom (CB). I know it is very well reviewed. So I'll try to share what I think is important.
A beautiful asian girl (late 20's?) met me at the door. Said her name was lucky. She took me to the room and I booked for an hour (. 8) I got ready and lay face down on the table for my dream. I like a good massage.
Not a good massage here. Lucky had no interest in that. She was not shy and entertained my boys however and she quickly had me flip, I deamed some numbers were passed around, and in the end she changed my hour to a hh and I was missing a total of two of my friends named Ben.
Very nice time with CBJ, cg, and mish. She was perfect body type for me. Not overly heavy on top. She says they are too small. They are nice apple size. She is thin and very attractive with a great attitude and service.
As with all things in mongerland, your dream may vary. Be safe.
-
12-05-16 10:04 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 294Jenna in Maitland
Saw one of my longtime favorites the other day and made me think, why haven't I seen more of her. I had forgotten how lovely see is. I also got a chance to meet Nikki who is from upstate. (not Nikki from Tara's place). Super lovely and available for 4-handed with Jenna. Don't PM me, I don't have any details, but trust me when I say, it sounded like a good time waiting to happen. -- Dog out.
-
12-05-16 09:59 #19785Regular Member

Posts: 6Draped or undraped?
Just curious, was session covered? Website does not specify.
Originally Posted by WalSTreet
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-16 08:50 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 362Grand opening in Altamonte
Ran across this and took one for the team.
http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/...ning-Fall-SALE
Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.
-
12-05-16 08:25 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 95Sex xes & Li
Well, it's nice to finally see a review of Li. Thanks Sex, I've seen her years ago in east orlando. Osceola or Lake County are a little far for me if service was subpar. Glad to see she is still taking good care of us mongers. How is the bf / mgr / male massuese? Any sketchiness? Thanks.
-
12-04-16 16:37 #19782Senior Member

Posts: 485Magic
With all the negative reviews I had to stop in today to see what happen to my favorite place. Dreamed that I saw Sarah today very sexy girl with long hair. I have dreamed of her before and get the same service I always have. Nice massage and great teasing. Ok the flip off came the clothes and got to explore. I ended my dream with her 69 and HE. Tiped my usual 8 x10 golden tickets for the ride or dream.
Originally Posted by TheOneTwo3
[View Original Post]
Nothing changed at magic. Guess it depends on the person IDK. One of these times I'm going to ask for more in my dream and see what happens. Worst that can happen is she says no.
-
12-04-16 16:20 #19781Senior Member

Posts: 249Li
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-10pm/14589339
Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.
-
12-04-16 10:52 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 58Asahi massage
Stoppped by asahi last night. First time there. Nice AMP clean and spacious rooms. Only got the standard he but as I roamed no bra or panties. Hoping next time the AMP will show its beauty 😀 Will revisit and report back guys.
-
12-04-16 09:00 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 27W colonial AMP
Has anyone visited Orlando massage they have a ad on groupon.
-
12-03-16 22:39 #19778Regular Member

Posts: 8Leesburg Massage
http://ocala.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1...w-face/8758693
Late post as I actually went in a couple of weeks ago but figured I'd share anyway. I was leaving the gym and figured screw it, the place is next door, I'll give it a shot. Went in and was led back to a private room. Pretty standard setup. Masseuse was older in the face but had a surprisingly nice body. I honestly couldn't pin down her age. Massage was good, after flip and some quick discussion the clothes came off and other than a bit of B2 B action it was a standard HE. If I remember right I paid for the hour and with tip total bill was 160. Although that might be off. Not bad, but definitely pricey for what was being offered.
Does anyone have any intel on the other Lake County massage spots that are around now?
-
12-03-16 07:42 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 101Magic has always been on my list
Magic is the go too. I've been a bit braver recently, but magic is always there when no one else is imo.
Originally Posted by Matt247
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





