Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4663

    RE: Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had a chance to write on here lately but been with Amanda a few times shown here in resent pictures. She is better looking in person I like my women thin so all good, nice mic work tight and silky. No rush clean dresses sexy tight clothes definitely will be seeing her more often...
    When I picked up Amanda, she reminded me that we had meant once in the past. She reminded me that the reason that we had not dated, the first time we meant, was because she was drug sick and I had refused to give her money up front and help her. As this was still the case, she agreed to exit my car and perhaps meet again under better times. I let her out and drove away seeking.

    As I drove around, with little luck, I got to thinking. She hadn't had to remind me of our first encounter, she did appear to be a decent lady and I could do a lot worst. So, after driving passes her about three more times, I decide to stop. We talked and I explained to her what she could be losing if she took my money and ran. As we drove around, I felt more at ease and agreed to $20 to get her better. I drove her to the set; she got out and promised she'd be back in a few minutes. After about two minutes, she walked up to my side view mirror and apologized. She said that there was a problem and that she would need about 5 more minutes. I immediately thought, "Setup. ".

    After a few minute, I got to thinking, "I'm not as bad as I thing I am," and was about to leave. Suddenly, Amanda came up to the passenger side, she was as happy as a faggot in boy's town. She got in and we drove off.

    As we drove to the motel, we chatted. To my surprise, she asked my permission to shower once we arrived. She said, she felt a little clammy. She had no way of knowing this, but it is always my practice to offer the girl the opportunity for a shower. Most of these girls live in abandon houses and go to great lengths to stay fresh. It is a three hour stay motel and since I wasn't planning on fucking for three hours, what the fuck, sure take a shower. In joy it.

    Amanda was in the shower / bathroom for at least a half hour. I have no idea what she was doing. But! When she came out, she was like a brand new girl. I was totally captivated as I watched her drying off. Then the fun started.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 001.jpg‎   Amanda 002.jpg‎   Amanda 003.jpg‎   Amanda 006.jpg‎   Amanda 007.jpg‎  

    Amanda 008.jpg‎   Amanda 24.jpg‎   Amanda 25.jpg‎   Amanda 26.jpg‎   Amanda 27.jpg‎  


  2. #4662

    RE: Dyan & Dyan ii

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind that the prices have gone up, but it's the fact that I'm getting bullied by a person that has no stake in what's going on that really grinds my gears. If Dyan can lose her anchor of a sister dragging her value down, I will be back in contact, but family is forever so.
    For those who have never had Dyan "treat you like a king" it is nice but not worth the new headache of her now live in sister pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    I've always had an amazing time with Dyan, So readers, you have conflicting views, I recommend taking her for a spin and draw your own conclusions, she's not referred to as "Legend" without reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I guess, in the long run, it doesn't matter. If you are a Dyan fan, which I am or a BackPage user, which I am not, give her a shot. When Dyan is at her best, there is none better.
    CookyJar.
    There you have it fellows, two opposing views. Need I say it? YMMV!

    In her heart or hearts, Dyan is good people. She couldn't be deceptive if she wanted. It's not in her nature. Can she disappoint, maybe, but that would be because of her habit and not her personality.

    I don't do BackPage. However, I will keep on trying to contact and date Dyan, she remains one of my ATF. We have had way too much fun in the past to let a few unkind posts lead me away. That is not to say I don't appreciate them. I will keep them in mind. After all, YMMY.

    CookyJar.

  3. #4661

    Dyan ii

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    First I just wanted to let my long time friends from 2004, know I had to make a new account. Laptop was stolen. Life got messy. Since it's hockey season I'll be back in Philly from central PA more often to see games and visit our mutual ladies.

    Dyan and her sister used to work at a steakhouse together years ago but got laid off when the owners sold the liquor license. Dyan is sweet, nice, and has LEGENDARY oral skills. Her sister, well to put it bluntly is a ****. She has last her man and moved in with Dyan. She has tried to become Dyan's pimp. Dyan's wording. When you text Dyan there is a 50/50 chance you get Dyan. Her sister is pushy always trying to nail you down a time limit and always wants to talk money. It has become so bad I had to block the number. Can't have unsolicited calls / text coming to my phone when the wife is around. I don't mind that the prices have gone up, but it's the fact that I'm getting bullied by a person that has no stake in what's going on that really grinds my gears. If Dyan can lose her anchor of a sister dragging her value down, I will be back in contact, but family is forever so.

    For those who have never had Dyan "treat you like a king" it is nice but not worth the new headache of her now live in sister pimp.
    I've always had an amazing time with Dyan, and that's on her off days. Mentioned this post to her, she highlighted several facts that are not even close to true, like never working with her sister at a restaurant together, her sister's involvement in her business (non-existent), or sending any unsolicited texts to any client. I met her sister the time I picked Dyan up at a marina boat (see one of my earlier reviews this year), she was and is a total sweetheart, not a * she was charming and engaging, had a great conversation and enjoyed meeting her while I waited for Dyan to put herself together for our romp. So readers, you have conflicting views, I recommend taking her for a spin and draw your own conclusions, she's not referred to as "Legend" without reason.

  4. #4660

    Dyan.

    First I just wanted to let my long time friends from 2004, know I had to make a new account. Laptop was stolen. Life got messy. Since it's hockey season I'll be back in Philly from central PA more often to see games and visit our mutual ladies.

    Dyan and her sister used to work at a steakhouse together years ago but got laid off when the owners sold the liquor license. Dyan is sweet, nice, and has LEGENDARY oral skills. Her sister, well to put it bluntly is a ****. She has last her man and moved in with Dyan. She has tried to become Dyan's pimp. Dyan's wording. When you text Dyan there is a 50/50 chance you get Dyan. Her sister is pushy always trying to nail you down a time limit and always wants to talk money. It has become so bad I had to block the number. Can't have unsolicited calls / text coming to my phone when the wife is around. I don't mind that the prices have gone up, but it's the fact that I'm getting bullied by a person that has no stake in what's going on that really grinds my gears. If Dyan can lose her anchor of a sister dragging her value down, I will be back in contact, but family is forever so.

    For those who have never had Dyan "treat you like a king" it is nice but not worth the new headache of her now live in sister pimp.

  5. #4659

    RE: Where's the Monroe Pose?

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    I guess you took the photo session before the pose to include was mentioned. Nice smooth skin I imagine a fun time splayed across the bed head over the edge mouth open wide! RM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually, Dominic95 and Dominic93 were collaborations. I asked Dominic what was the weirdest position she ever found herself in. She described giving a BJ in the back of a truck, while lying upside down.
    CookyJar
    The pose you are referring to came about with a lot of cooperation from the girl (Dominic). I will try to include it in my repertoire. Not in the next one or the next, next one, but maybe the next one after that. Of cause, it is always up to the young lady.

    CookyJar.

  6. #4658

    RE: Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I always get a kick out of you when you say I'm stashing away the hot ones... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Never ever would I accuse you of hoarding. Not you, you're my go to guy.

    I'll be in touch.

    CookyJar.

  7. #4657

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I almost forgot about Violet. I met her back in the fall.

    Violet is a picker. Like most pickers, she travels with her own make-up kit. Most girls travel with a toiletry kit, a kit that they can use in any McDonalds restroom to quietly cleanup. But, pickers often carry a little extra in the way of make-up to hide the signs of their picking. Hey! No problem with that, most non-pros do the same, they carry make-up for refreshing their faces. With girls of the evening sometimes their memories are a wee bit difficult to cover-up and that is where I come in. There is no need to give Law Enforcement more evidence than they need. As for the rest of you, you know what is happening, don't you?

    I saw her recently and didn't recognize her. Nothing to do with her, I've been with so many and from a distance they are all starting to blend in and look alike. I have been with some of the best, so it isn't easy to rock my world. If my memory serves, Violet did her best and did get the job done. She went that extra mile. But, YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    I always get a kick out of you when you say I'm stashing away the hot ones. Then I see you seem to also have your stash. I have never had the pleasure of even meeting Violet let alone sail my ship into harbor. I am quite impressed with your choice on this one. Look how pretty she is. You say she's a picker. Can't tell. Either her makeup covers it well or you may have edited it well. She also appears to be very clean. Looking at the soles of her feet shows she does bathe. Not like some girls that haven't seen water in a few weeks. This girl has a nice attractive face. Skin that would attract the Pope himself. Her hair is nice and shiny. She's not skin and bones. So it appears my friend your hunting grounds have some gems hiding in plain sight. Hmmmmm. Cephlaopod will love the poses. Great find. When you can I need to talk to you about the pic I sent you this week. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  8. #4656

    Where's the Monroe Pose?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I almost forgot about Violet. I met her back in the fall.

    Violet is a picker. Like most pickers, she travels with her own make-up kit. Most girls travel with a toiletry kit, a kit that they can use in any McDonalds restroom to quietly cleanup. But, pickers often carry a little extra in the way of make-up to hide the signs of their picking. Hey! No problem with that, most non-pros do the same, they carry make-up for refreshing their faces. With girls of the evening sometimes their memories are a wee bit difficult to cover-up and that is where I come in. There is no need to give Law Enforcement more evidence than they need. As for the rest of you, you know what is happening, don't you?

    I saw her recently and didn't recognize her. Nothing to do with her, I've been with so many and from a distance they are all starting to blend in and look alike. I have been with some of the best, so it isn't easy to rock my world. If my memory serves, Violet did her best and did get the job done. She went that extra mile. But, YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    I guess you took the photo session before the pose to include was mentioned. Nice smooth skin I imagine a fun time splayed across the bed head over the edge mouth open wide! RM.

  9. #4655

    RE: Let's be Clear

    As I get older my level of tolerance is depleting. Sorry fellows.

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    You seem awfully frustrated with us…
    We all know that the "No AA" is a business tactic...
    If we all know this stuff, why is it always being brought up? Why is it that every time a girl appears on BackPage, someone has to tell us not to pay $80 for a $20 dollar BJ? There are some guys who must give a Law Enforcement review with every report. WTF! Law Enforcement is always out and always a problem. Please tell me something else, something new, something I need to know. I know girls are cheaper when they are hurting for their drugs or morning pick-me-up. Why not tell us about how when the girl is hurting she is usually a lousy date. And! Please! I hate hearing about girls who have lost weight or gone downhill, by guys who never report on dates they have had when the girl was healthy and clean.

    Telling me about stuff I already know, stuff that's commonsense and stuff that I'll find out anyway the next time I go out is frustrating. What's really frustrating is when this information is passed on like it's great, so important and invaluable. Tell me something new, something valuable, something I can use.

    I am frustrated by all of the useless information being passed on as gold.

    That's it, rants over. Sorry if I perturbed anyone.

    CookyJar.

  10. #4654

    Violet

    Wow! I almost forgot about Violet. I met her back in the fall.

    Violet is a picker. Like most pickers, she travels with her own make-up kit. Most girls travel with a toiletry kit, a kit that they can use in any McDonalds restroom to quietly cleanup. But, pickers often carry a little extra in the way of make-up to hide the signs of their picking. Hey! No problem with that, most non-pros do the same, they carry make-up for refreshing their faces. With girls of the evening sometimes their memories are a wee bit difficult to cover-up and that is where I come in. There is no need to give Law Enforcement more evidence than they need. As for the rest of you, you know what is happening, don't you?

    I saw her recently and didn't recognize her. Nothing to do with her, I've been with so many and from a distance they are all starting to blend in and look alike. I have been with some of the best, so it isn't easy to rock my world. If my memory serves, Violet did her best and did get the job done. She went that extra mile. But, YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Violet 69.jpg‎   Violet 001.jpg‎   Violet 006.jpg‎   Violet 75.jpg‎   Violet 77.jpg‎  

    Violet 82.jpg‎   Violet 003.jpg‎   Violet 79.jpg‎   Violet 84.jpg‎   Violet 76.jpg‎  


  11. #4653

    Violet and a Ghost

    For reasons not mention here, Violet bought back mournful memories of another young girl, a girl who tried to live on Kensington Avenue.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...sometimes their memories are a wee bit difficult to cover-up and that is where I come in...
    CookyJar.
    There have been a many. But! There has been just that one. That one that got to me and almost ended it for me. I wasn't in love with her. Never that! She was new to Philadelphia and when I took her around, she was delighted to see the sights. I once took her to a park never Kensington and she was so delighted to be away from the squalor. AH! Gosh! I remember her with such fondness. I remember the cutting scars on her arms and I remember asking her about them. They were old, they were healed and she told me of memories from her distance past.

    I told Violet about this girl from my past and the memories and her ending. There is nothing more, nothing more and nothing more I can do.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Violet 72.jpg‎   Violet 88.jpg‎   Violet 005.jpg‎   Violet 85.jpg‎   Violet 002.jpg‎  

    Violet 83.jpg‎   Violet 78.jpg‎   Violet 80.jpg‎   Violet 004.jpg‎   Violet 86.jpg‎  


  12. #4652

    Re: Misinterpreting

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouWereth  [View Original Post]
    The point of my post was to inform where she is now. It also gives anyone on here contact info since she has a phone now. Nothing more.

    Not sure where the rant about YMMV is coming from...
    I used your post simply because of the reference to BackPage. It was a good post. I apologize for using it without further explanation.

    I am not ranting about any specific girl or monger. I am not ranting against any particular post or review. What I am against is an attitude that permeates this thread and the hobby in general. I am ranting against post that do nothing but explain the obvious.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4651

    Misinterpreting

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What part of: YMMV or YMMV Girl don't you guys get.

    These girls have good days and bad days. Days they want to suck dick and days they don't want to suck dick. Is that so hard to understand?

    I've had some really, really, really great dates with Deena, one not so good date and just one really bad non-date where she didn't show though. And, you know what? I'd date her again, today or tomorrow, if I could. Why? Because I am not going to let one bad date or a couple of bad reviews over-shadow all of the good times I've had with Deena. Certainly, I will take all information into consideration. But! In the end, what happens to my dick is my business, my choice. And! Deena has been nicer to my dick than any of you guys.

    It's down to this. If you get the opportunity to fuck Deena off of BackPack or after meeting her in the street, the choice is yours. Just remember, whether it's Deena or some other girl. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    The point of my post was to inform where she is now. It also gives anyone on here contact info since she has a phone now. Nothing more.

    Not sure where the rant about YMMV is coming from. You talked about business and business sense in your other post. Everyone is looking for the best deal, option and experience. That's really all it boil's down to. The girls DON'T have to see anyone they don't want to and neither do the guys under any circumstances. I see both sides of it. If you are in a thrift store, expect thrift store prices and if you are in Macys expect Macys prices. It doesn't mean that people won't haggle in either place because they do. We've all seen it and you and I both know that once you score a deal in Macys there's a little part of you that thinks you can do it again.

    But again, the point of my post was to inform.

  14. #4650

    Let's be Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    WTF! Come on fellows, use a little commonsense. I can think of a dozen reasons why a girl might want to advertise that she won't date African American. Number one on the list, they are some cheap asses. Number two, they want to fuck all day, for $20. Number three, they all think they are pimps. Number four, they always think they can get over on whites in the hood. The list goes on and on.

    Most of the girls who have shared their streetwalker scare stories with me have spoken of young black dudes. Even on the street, most girls avoid young Black and Hispanics dates.

    Deena, to my knowledge is not prejudice. She is a rather small spinner and I am certain she has had her share of bad run-ins with her dates. I, for one, am not mad at her for trying to give her business a little edge. After all, business is business.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: I have come across a few young pretty streetwalkers who are deathly afraid of African Americans. It's probably part of their up-bring, before they became addicted.
    You seem awfully frustrated with us. No one and I mean no one has a vested interest in this. If you do, than I am clearly mistaken. For them it is about maintaining with or without the meds. Very FEW of them do this because they WANT to. For us we can clearly choose to walk away when we don't want to be involved or bothered. We all know that the "No AA" is a business tactic. Part of it is because of the reputation that they have received but I talk to them just as much as you do and it really boil's down to the "YOUNG" guys that are really cheap, aggressive, want to fuck all day for cheap, rude, inconsiderate, etc. , etc. There are some girls that were brought up to be afraid but come on, they go to cmd to get what they need, look at their friends list on FB, look at who they deal with on a day to day basis. It's not what you think. If they are advertising on ANY site, I've been told more than once, the second they put that in their ad, their volume of customers goes up. I won't say why, but it does. I've seen it l.

    What gets me is that we have been talking about the SAME person for over 6 months now, with a splash of whomever you post pics of. We all know she's not the only person out there or that does this.

    I mean this is USA sex guide, not "here's the latest about Deena guide. " Geez.

    I'll give it to a few, that do scout and post and I'm guilty of not doing either because the girls want to remain anonymous sometimes but I'll start providing scouting reports and they honestly can't expect to remain anonymous if they are on broad or any website for that matter.

  15. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I recently received a private message from an old friend, Dyan.

    She says she is doing great, has gained some weigh and is looking forward to becoming completely clean soon.

    I remember the early days with Dyan fondly. Her BBBJ and GFE dates were legendary. Her BBBJ is still the measure by which I judge all others. For me, Dyan is the standard. Girls who reach or pass her level are acceptable. Girls who cannot reach Dyan's level are a waste of time.

    She did send me a few pictures and a number to share with her fans. I will only share her number with senior members. If you are not a senior member, you probably will not remember and therefore appreciate this Cougar (as she refers to herself).

    Don't want to wait for me to respond, the same number is available on BackPage. Please don't complain or question me about her rates. I have nothing to do with that; I am not her pimp or bodyguard. I am just a friend passing on information about an old friend. However, I should remind you that she is proving the room.

    CookyJar.
    Just be clear say you used to give her 2 jacksons for a car date and you will only do the same she will do it she has for me learn the art of haggling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape