Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Also curious.

    Probably wouldn't BBFS myself as well, but I am definitely intrigued with those pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSecret813  [View Original Post]
    Does Britt got digits.

  2. #14284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Pics helped confirmed something.

    Not bad, the dream I had last Saturday I believe was named Nicole as well. But definitely not same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nicole will always be a Paradise Trail Legend!

    C5.

  3. #14283

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Offered BBFS, no TY. About 5'1".
    Does Britt got digits.

  4. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Very nice dream you so lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Nicole will always be a Paradise Trail Legend!

    C5.
    Remember when she first came out years ago. Good times.

  5. #14281
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Very nice dream you so lucky.
    Hola. Ya she is fun.

  6. #14280

    Brittany

    Offered BBFS, no TY. About 5'1".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brittany (4).jpg‎   brittany (3).jpg‎   brittany (2).jpg‎   brittany (1).jpg‎  

  7. #14279

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Very nice dream you so lucky.

  8. #14278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    She's probably 5'2" with short dark hair and a killer ass. I'm going to try to catch her again tonight and if I do I'll get some pics.
    Thank you brother.

  9. #14277
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a complete description of this chick bro?

    C5.
    She's probably 5'2" with short dark hair and a killer ass. I'm going to try to catch her again tonight and if I do I'll get some pics.

  10. #14276
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    What are her rates for bbfscip?

  11. #14275

    New girl Star

    I try not to pick up new girls anymore, because I like to know that I get a good experience every time for my money. After only seeing a few girls walking including Bella Saint Ashley who is permanently on my not to pick up list, you guys are right about her. I found star in the old quad. First I ask her name then I look up her reviews and saw she had a good reveiw so took a chance with her. I'm very pleased with her, she gives great bjs while utilizing her tongue and I did FS in Mish. She has great response to me and I like her sexy moaning sounds and when I erupted she kept moving her hips in a circle. She made me feel like she enjoyed it and I would definitely like to see her again.

  12. #14274

    Niice'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had a spectacular dream with the number one chick on Paradise Trail last night! BBBJ and Bbfscip! I came so hard inside this young pussy last night. Emily is the best of the best! Pm for digits!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Niice ' dude your a Savage.

  13. #14273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by BushHog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting photos Chris. You get the job none. Further, I like your view on donations. Keep the prices down. When I view your postings. I always know where to find the good stuff. Bush Hog.
    Thank you bro. We must keep these prices down! They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them!

    C5.

  14. #14272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Holy fucking tits!! No digits?
    Unfortunately no phone. However I know her new motel she's staying at and I have the room number. She's out early before sun comes up at the bus stop in front of the Walmart in the new quadrant.

    C5.

  15. #14271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole of Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Fuck yes she's back LOL heritage nicole that pussy makes me nut quick as fuck.
    Nicole will always be a Paradise Trail Legend!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0323.JPG‎   IMG_0322.JPG‎   IMG_0321.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape