Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 198
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 30

    Other AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by TexTrainer  [View Original Post]
    I'm like you very frustrated with the lack of AMPs in the area, when I moved into the area it seemed promising but disappointed in the AMP scene and so few number of quality BP providers. The only AMP I knew about in LaCrosse was the one on State St. After several visits there it got mechanical, I was better off going to Sparta for mechanical. Plus not as far of a drive. Where is the 2nd location in La Crosse?

    Here lately I just go up to the Cities for the weekend to let out all the disappointment from around here.

    Tex.
    The second is new and it is off Lousy BLVD on the South Side. It is advertising in the Massage Section of BP. Shi Shi is nice and I dreamed she allowed FIV but she does a horrible job with the HE.

  2. #17

    Local AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCleaver  [View Original Post]
    HE is available at booth but they are both shitty at it. Went to the older of the two establishments tonight and the girl talk on the phone while giving me a one hand massage for 15 minutes. No exaggeration. Then she told me to flip and gave the worst attempt at a HE ever. I stopped her and walked out. Ready to right off all the providers in La Crosse. Tried to set something up with Hazel as well and got to the area of her place and then phone silence. Come on man! Frustrating times in La Crosse.
    I'm like you very frustrated with the lack of AMPs in the area, when I moved into the area it seemed promising but disappointed in the AMP scene and so few number of quality BP providers. The only AMP I knew about in LaCrosse was the one on State St. After several visits there it got mechanical, I was better off going to Sparta for mechanical. Plus not as far of a drive. Where is the 2nd location in La Crosse?

    Here lately I just go up to the Cities for the weekend to let out all the disappointment from around here.

    Tex.

  3. #16
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 30

    2 Asian AMP's in La Crosse

    HE is available at booth but they are both shitty at it. Went to the older of the two establishments tonight and the girl talk on the phone while giving me a one hand massage for 15 minutes. No exaggeration. Then she told me to flip and gave the worst attempt at a HE ever. I stopped her and walked out. Ready to right off all the providers in La Crosse. Tried to set something up with Hazel as well and got to the area of her place and then phone silence. Come on man! Frustrating times in La Crosse.

  4. #15
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 30

    Sparta

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Did you only get a HJ or will she do BJ or even FS.
    HJ but didn't ask for more. Usually theses places don't do more.

  5. #14
    Did you only get a HJ or will she do BJ or even FS.

  6. #13
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 30

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.
    Been their twice and have left their happy twice. When she goes to offer you SS that is when your tell her what you will pay for her to do the job. That has worked both times.

  7. #12

    Sparta AMP

    I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.

  8. #11

    Sparta AMP

    I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.

  9. #10

    Sparta Massage

    I stopped there last week. They are open 9-9. I stopped around 11:30 and was the only one there. The massage was fantastic. One of the best AMP massages I have had. On the flip there were a few hints at more, but I think I would have had to make the first move. I didn't with this being my first time there. Massage was 60 and tipped 15 for a great massage. I will be back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasticsam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the new place in sparta?

    http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5920310667.html

  10. #9

    New place in Sparta

    Anyone have any info on the new place in sparta?

    http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5920310667.html

  11. #8

    Asian on state

    I have stopped in a couple of times. So so massage but always leave happy. Last time I went there though about half way through some other women showed up and started yelling at my masseuse in Chinese which was kind of awkward since I was laying naked on the table. The other thing that bothers me is she leaves the door open while she is massaging me and I have had to tell her to shut it at the end. Not sure if I will go back.

  12. #7

    AMP Parlor on State

    Table was probably the most uncomfortable table. Her social skills were pretty harsh too. But. In all there were 3 reasons I was happy to leave.

    If ya know whatimean.

  13. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleman  [View Original Post]
    You do anything different on the second trip? Might have to head down that way. A few have opened up in EC but having same results as your first report. Thanks!
    Nothing different. 2/2 on good trips after the first stop.

  14. #5

    Thanks for the followup

    You do anything different on the second trip? Might have to head down that way. A few have opened up in EC but having same results as your first report. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionFF  [View Original Post]
    So I was feeling the itch and some legit upper back pain and thought I'd give them another try. WOW. Very happy indeed. Paid for 60 min and ended up being there about an hour and 1/2.

    VERY good massage, table shower finish and left very happy.

    https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5705146557.html

  15. #4

    Lacrosse date.

    Any support for a hookup in lacrosse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape