Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,696 to 22,710 of 32171
-
11-30-16 22:04 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 198Could be Casino Opening Related
Lot of money going to be flowing into the National Harbor area starting Dec. 8, and you have to figure the authorities are worried more of it will start going places they would prefer remain not too prominent.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 17:12 #9475Regular Member

Posts: 20Sorry to cut in. Just my 2 cents
In my experience she never asked for an upcharge. But I generally always leave a good time anyway. But even the first time, she never asked for a tip for that. But then again the first time was years ago.
Originally Posted by HiNMitey
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 16:14 #9474Senior Member

Posts: 51There was a review on the oThER site about her a bit ago. I believe it was under the name Valorie or Valerie. That person said it was a completely non-sensual experience.
Then, the new ad says everyone leaves happy.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 15:42 #9473Banned Member

Posts: 392Manassas Massage
NOTE: This was in an ad for Massage in Backpage Body Rubs. So I posted this in both forums.
Hi.
Anyone sampled the attached: "Beautiful Massage Therapist in Manassas 9 am-11 pm (Incall only) - 28" - She gives no phone but answered mail real quick.
Advertises on Backpage. Body Rubs.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-only/25883921
Appreciate any feedback, here or by PM. (Looks, figure, weight, attitude, quality of massage, etc.).
Thanks Guys,
Happy Guy 2.
-
11-30-16 08:17 #9472Senior Member

Posts: 51Nikki Upsell
Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 06:06 #9471Senior Member

Posts: 57Angel
Dream at Angel. Asked for Coco or Jenny. Coco welcomed me in but passed me along to Jenny. Great TS. Good attention to detail. "Hard" massage was too hard and not very therapeutic (through a sheet). Then the sheet came off and light touch with hair and fingers. They went everywhere. Flip- girls came out on request. No negotiation; just a statement of "you take care of me, right?" Ending was happy. I'll return when in the area.
-
11-30-16 00:38 #9470Senior Member

Posts: 1299Thanks
Thanks, Willy. Details are helpful so we can keep our Nikkis straight.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
FYI, I recently noticed Italian Nikki started advertising again; she's now located in Manassas. I'm currently on the sidelines while I deal with a couple of medical issues (non-STD related), but I'm curious if anybody has seen Nikki since she moved and whether there have been any changes in her service or attitude.
-
11-29-16 21:27 #9469Senior Member

Posts: 1482D'oh!
I had a senior moment. I've got to stop drinking or start drinking much more. I remember Nikki and Christine, and that cohort of providers (cohort meaning around at the same time not together).
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-16 21:16 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 71Nikki advertises on BP Massage board
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-38dd/14084942
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Contact & pricing info are in the add.
-
11-29-16 18:10 #9467Senior Member

Posts: 1482Digits
Any contact infor for Nikki.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-16 18:08 #9466Senior Member

Posts: 1482Back up
I hear PG is back. I will be back in the area and will try in a few and post.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-16 11:09 #9465Senior Member

Posts: 84Tried out Suda. A good massage but.
So, I decided to try out Suda. I enjoyed the massage but she upsells if you want anything other than utc roaming. Kinda of disappointing because of her price. However, she has a "boss" and the apartment isn't hers. So, her boss probably takes a cut. PM me on why I believe her boss doesn't just simply advertise for her. She is basically an AMP female in an apartment.
-
11-29-16 05:53 #9464Senior Member

Posts: 57Sounds great. There are a number of Nikki's on BP in the area. Can you be more specific?
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 23:41 #9463Senior Member

Posts: 206Legal maneuvering in PG
I couldn't find a like to share at the time, but about a week ago the Post reported on a new county ordinance in PG that would allow them to go after landlords of bawdy houses. All the talk coming out of the county was about immigrant apartment prostitution rings and trafficking, not about MPs, but the Post pointed out that MoCo and DC had used such ordinances to shut down MPs. Now LE will have to make some busts, and the MPs are sitting ducks. It's a lot easier to intimidate a property owner than to do actual police work.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 21:47 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 71If accurate, stinks
Have dreamed of several locations around that area, looking at PG board not much discussion except for suspicious happenings around one location; based on recent posts that place under suspicion may be up & running. Not seen any reports of other issues, several new adds for places in that area, sure hope things are all good.
Originally Posted by TheBarbarian
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





