Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9480
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229

    Val Massage Manassas

    Friend told me. Said that 4-5 months ago she started to give HE. Does not sound like that is her real interest. Seemed nice but not enthuiastic.

    Play safe,

    DC002.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiNMitey  [View Original Post]
    There was a review on the oThER site about her a bit ago. I believe it was under the name Valorie or Valerie. That person said it was a completely non-sensual experience.

    Then, the new ad says everyone leaves happy.

  2. #9479

    All hail the nova

    I have been traveling a lot lately trying to promote my new business venture. In my travels I have grown a lot more appreciation for NOVA. I was in a place this week where AMPs are two or three hours away, and As for BP girls there were 3. I spoke to one and she mentioned she posts at 9 am and is full up for a 12 hour day by 10. Plus she is 3 hours away. So, three cheers for NOVA!

    In closing, I live in Las Vegas. They have shuttered nearly every FS place and standard finish places are getting $200 for dreams where no UTC or minimal OTC occurs. Dark times my friends, but there are still places near the nations capital that are decent. So, although we miss Magical Touch and M Street and green, we still have a few decent options.

  3. #9478

    Double-Q

    Hit the Double-Q off of Grovedale. It's legit, and no dream was available for me. I haven't heard otherwise, so am marking it off the list.

    BSOT.

    Stoop.

  4. #9477

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    Lot of money going to be flowing into the National Harbor area starting Dec. 8, and you have to figure the authorities are worried more of it will start going places they would prefer remain not too prominent.
    Drive all the local vices to the new billion dollar palace.

  5. #9476

    Could be Casino Opening Related

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I hear PG is back. I will be back in the area and will try in a few and post.
    Lot of money going to be flowing into the National Harbor area starting Dec. 8, and you have to figure the authorities are worried more of it will start going places they would prefer remain not too prominent.

  6. #9475

    Sorry to cut in. Just my 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by HiNMitey  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?
    In my experience she never asked for an upcharge. But I generally always leave a good time anyway. But even the first time, she never asked for a tip for that. But then again the first time was years ago.

  7. #9474
    There was a review on the oThER site about her a bit ago. I believe it was under the name Valorie or Valerie. That person said it was a completely non-sensual experience.

    Then, the new ad says everyone leaves happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    NOTE: This was in an ad for Massage in Backpage Body Rubs. So I posted this in both forums.

    Hi.

    Anyone sampled the attached: "Beautiful Massage Therapist in Manassas 9 am-11 pm (Incall only) - 28" - She gives no phone but answered mail real quick.

    Advertises on Backpage. Body Rubs.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-only/25883921

    Appreciate any feedback, here or by PM. (Looks, figure, weight, attitude, quality of massage, etc.).

    Thanks Guys,

    Happy Guy 2.

  8. #9473

    Manassas Massage

    NOTE: This was in an ad for Massage in Backpage Body Rubs. So I posted this in both forums.

    Hi.

    Anyone sampled the attached: "Beautiful Massage Therapist in Manassas 9 am-11 pm (Incall only) - 28" - She gives no phone but answered mail real quick.

    Advertises on Backpage. Body Rubs.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-only/25883921

    Appreciate any feedback, here or by PM. (Looks, figure, weight, attitude, quality of massage, etc.).

    Thanks Guys,

    Happy Guy 2.

  9. #9472

    Nikki Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    After a weekend of raking leaves I dreamed of getting my aching muscles a relaxing massage. Contacted Nikki, very attractive, all natural body, she was more than happy to relieve my leaf stresses. I've seen Nikki many times, she asked why it had been so long between visits, with work, vacation etc. Things were busy. Nikki's massage technique helped rub out all those back, arm & leg stresses, she really does a great job getting out the knots. I love the casual on occasion touching of the boys & reach unders, very sexy. On the flip, she continued foot lower & upper legs massages, slowly working up to another muscle group requiring her attention. By this time her top was removed revealing a gorgeous pair of natural oh my goodness. Fondling and sampling was allowed as she continued to work her magic fingers. When complete I felt much relieved, she offered me a hug and a shower. I'm thinking I'd like to expand my massage experience & maybe give Tara a try. Have read good things of her as well.
    Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?

  10. #9471

    Angel

    Dream at Angel. Asked for Coco or Jenny. Coco welcomed me in but passed me along to Jenny. Great TS. Good attention to detail. "Hard" massage was too hard and not very therapeutic (through a sheet). Then the sheet came off and light touch with hair and fingers. They went everywhere. Flip- girls came out on request. No negotiation; just a statement of "you take care of me, right?" Ending was happy. I'll return when in the area.

  11. #9470

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-38dd/14084942

    Contact & pricing info are in the add.
    Thanks, Willy. Details are helpful so we can keep our Nikkis straight.

    FYI, I recently noticed Italian Nikki started advertising again; she's now located in Manassas. I'm currently on the sidelines while I deal with a couple of medical issues (non-STD related), but I'm curious if anybody has seen Nikki since she moved and whether there have been any changes in her service or attitude.

  12. #9469

    D'oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-38dd/14084942

    Contact & pricing info are in the add.
    I had a senior moment. I've got to stop drinking or start drinking much more. I remember Nikki and Christine, and that cohort of providers (cohort meaning around at the same time not together).

  13. #9468

    Nikki advertises on BP Massage board

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Any contact infor for Nikki.
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-38dd/14084942

    Contact & pricing info are in the add.

  14. #9467

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    After a weekend of raking leaves I dreamed of getting my aching muscles a relaxing massage. Contacted Nikki, very attractive, all natural body, she was more than happy to relieve my leaf stresses. I've seen Nikki many times, she asked why it had been so long between visits, with work, vacation etc. Things were busy. Nikki's massage technique helped rub out all those back, arm & leg stresses, she really does a great job getting out the knots. I love the casual on occasion touching of the boys & reach unders, very sexy. On the flip, she continued foot lower & upper legs massages, slowly working up to another muscle group requiring her attention. By this time her top was removed revealing a gorgeous pair of natural oh my goodness. Fondling and sampling was allowed as she continued to work her magic fingers. When complete I felt much relieved, she offered me a hug and a shower. I'm thinking I'd like to expand my massage experience & maybe give Tara a try. Have read good things of her as well.
    Any contact infor for Nikki.

  15. #9466

    Back up

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Have dreamed of several locations around that area, looking at PG board not much discussion except for suspicious happenings around one location; based on recent posts that place under suspicion may be up & running. Not seen any reports of other issues, several new adds for places in that area, sure hope things are all good.
    I hear PG is back. I will be back in the area and will try in a few and post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape