Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9486

    New Sky

    New sky is still open. They told me they were going to close down but they did not.

    I have not seen any new providers in a long time. Shuttling between Coco, Jenny (Angel Therapy. Fairfax) and Nana, Kay (New Sky. Herndon).

    None of the other ladies I have seen in the past 6 months come anywhere close to these four. I will repeat some more time before I venture new pastures.

    Thank you guys for recommendations in PM, and I will sure to check those out and report back.

    Happy holidays.

    Peace.

  2. #9485

    Holiday Massage

    The Christmas Decorations are up -- so it must be time for a holiday rub.

    ET near 395 exit 3 was quiet today -- and I was glad I stopped.

    It is a nice place. Clean, well cared for with a good manager / owner.

    She gave me a terrific deep-tissue level massage that eliminated all my knots and tension.

    Good conversation, too. A pleasant hour at a pleasant place at standard rates.

    Happy Holidays.

    NR.

  3. #9484

    PM Me

    Any nova places do FS?

  4. #9483

    Ocean Blue

    Drove to Ocean Blue after all the reviews here and my experience wasn't quite as exciting. Luckily, my visit was today (Sunday) and none of the other businesses in the complex were occupied. I parked in the back of the building, which I later thought that it made me look suspicious. There's no way that I could explain to LE what I was doing in a very specific part of the parking lot if it came down to that. Not that I was doing anything but parking but still.

    When I rang the doorbell I was met by a Korean woman that stood about 5'6. Her body was average weight. Not petite and not overweight. She walked me to the room and asked how long my visit would be, took donation, asked if I had been there before and I told her that I had not. She asked me to undress and excused herself. Upon her return she walked me to the table shower and gave me a thorough scrubbing. Paid attention to all the right spots and we made our way to the massage room.

    She asked me to lay on the table, covered my back with a clean towel, and asked what type of massage I would like. I told her medium / hard. Per my request she used oil. Her massage skills were not bad. Honestly, I've never had a legitimate massage and my idea of what is good might differ from someone else's idea. Anyway, what she was doing felt good and I enjoyed myself. She walked on my back after placing hot towels on me and that felt very good, too.

    After about 30 minutes she asked me to flip and then asked me how much money I had. This part I did not like one bit. She wasn't pushy but just being asked was a big turn off. I always make it a point to bring only what I want to spend which is half of the hourly house fee. For this I expect top off. Nursing is a plus. I'm not interested in FIV or anything of that sort. She was not happy with that amount and kept her clothes on. I mentioned that I would bring more next time if I knew what more would get me but she did not give more information. She did let me rub over her shirt (C cups) and let me touch her ass during the soft touch which I was happy about. After the finish she cleaned me up and I was on my way. I'd say that I was shorted about 15 minutes but after popping my brain is done and just wants to leave.

    Even though things didn't turn out the way that I had hoped I would not give her bad marks because she was a very nice person and joked around a bit when we were discussing the donation / services. I told her that if she helped me out I would definitely return and when I asked who I should ask for she told me that I should try out all the other girls as well before repeating with her. I would return only if I could see the petite girl mentioned in other reports. I don't hobby more than once or twice a year so that's also a factor. As always thanks for all the info you guys provide.

    PROS: Nice person, good massage, clean establishment.

    CONS: Talking about donation, shorting of time.

  5. #9482
    Quote Originally Posted by HiNMitey  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?
    She did not ask anything of me. I've dreamed of her massages many times.

  6. #9481

    Early

    Quote Originally Posted by DC002  [View Original Post]
    Friend told me. Said that 4-5 months ago she started to give HE. Does not sound like that is her real interest. Seemed nice but not enthuiastic.

    Play safe,

    DC002.
    I was an early customer. No HE was available and mentioned she would hate to have that be a part of her service. I guess demand has changed her perspective.

  7. #9480
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229

    Val Massage Manassas

    Friend told me. Said that 4-5 months ago she started to give HE. Does not sound like that is her real interest. Seemed nice but not enthuiastic.

    Play safe,

    DC002.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiNMitey  [View Original Post]
    There was a review on the oThER site about her a bit ago. I believe it was under the name Valorie or Valerie. That person said it was a completely non-sensual experience.

    Then, the new ad says everyone leaves happy.

  8. #9479

    All hail the nova

    I have been traveling a lot lately trying to promote my new business venture. In my travels I have grown a lot more appreciation for NOVA. I was in a place this week where AMPs are two or three hours away, and As for BP girls there were 3. I spoke to one and she mentioned she posts at 9 am and is full up for a 12 hour day by 10. Plus she is 3 hours away. So, three cheers for NOVA!

    In closing, I live in Las Vegas. They have shuttered nearly every FS place and standard finish places are getting $200 for dreams where no UTC or minimal OTC occurs. Dark times my friends, but there are still places near the nations capital that are decent. So, although we miss Magical Touch and M Street and green, we still have a few decent options.

  9. #9478

    Double-Q

    Hit the Double-Q off of Grovedale. It's legit, and no dream was available for me. I haven't heard otherwise, so am marking it off the list.

    BSOT.

    Stoop.

  10. #9477

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    Lot of money going to be flowing into the National Harbor area starting Dec. 8, and you have to figure the authorities are worried more of it will start going places they would prefer remain not too prominent.
    Drive all the local vices to the new billion dollar palace.

  11. #9476

    Could be Casino Opening Related

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I hear PG is back. I will be back in the area and will try in a few and post.
    Lot of money going to be flowing into the National Harbor area starting Dec. 8, and you have to figure the authorities are worried more of it will start going places they would prefer remain not too prominent.

  12. #9475

    Sorry to cut in. Just my 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by HiNMitey  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?
    In my experience she never asked for an upcharge. But I generally always leave a good time anyway. But even the first time, she never asked for a tip for that. But then again the first time was years ago.

  13. #9474
    There was a review on the oThER site about her a bit ago. I believe it was under the name Valorie or Valerie. That person said it was a completely non-sensual experience.

    Then, the new ad says everyone leaves happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    NOTE: This was in an ad for Massage in Backpage Body Rubs. So I posted this in both forums.

    Hi.

    Anyone sampled the attached: "Beautiful Massage Therapist in Manassas 9 am-11 pm (Incall only) - 28" - She gives no phone but answered mail real quick.

    Advertises on Backpage. Body Rubs.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-only/25883921

    Appreciate any feedback, here or by PM. (Looks, figure, weight, attitude, quality of massage, etc.).

    Thanks Guys,

    Happy Guy 2.

  14. #9473

    Manassas Massage

    NOTE: This was in an ad for Massage in Backpage Body Rubs. So I posted this in both forums.

    Hi.

    Anyone sampled the attached: "Beautiful Massage Therapist in Manassas 9 am-11 pm (Incall only) - 28" - She gives no phone but answered mail real quick.

    Advertises on Backpage. Body Rubs.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-only/25883921

    Appreciate any feedback, here or by PM. (Looks, figure, weight, attitude, quality of massage, etc.).

    Thanks Guys,

    Happy Guy 2.

  15. #9472

    Nikki Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    After a weekend of raking leaves I dreamed of getting my aching muscles a relaxing massage. Contacted Nikki, very attractive, all natural body, she was more than happy to relieve my leaf stresses. I've seen Nikki many times, she asked why it had been so long between visits, with work, vacation etc. Things were busy. Nikki's massage technique helped rub out all those back, arm & leg stresses, she really does a great job getting out the knots. I love the casual on occasion touching of the boys & reach unders, very sexy. On the flip, she continued foot lower & upper legs massages, slowly working up to another muscle group requiring her attention. By this time her top was removed revealing a gorgeous pair of natural oh my goodness. Fondling and sampling was allowed as she continued to work her magic fingers. When complete I felt much relieved, she offered me a hug and a shower. I'm thinking I'd like to expand my massage experience & maybe give Tara a try. Have read good things of her as well.
    Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape