Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 22,666 to 22,680 of 32174
-
12-05-16 12:17 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 1482PM Me
Any nova places do FS?
-
12-04-16 23:25 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 66Ocean Blue
Drove to Ocean Blue after all the reviews here and my experience wasn't quite as exciting. Luckily, my visit was today (Sunday) and none of the other businesses in the complex were occupied. I parked in the back of the building, which I later thought that it made me look suspicious. There's no way that I could explain to LE what I was doing in a very specific part of the parking lot if it came down to that. Not that I was doing anything but parking but still.
When I rang the doorbell I was met by a Korean woman that stood about 5'6. Her body was average weight. Not petite and not overweight. She walked me to the room and asked how long my visit would be, took donation, asked if I had been there before and I told her that I had not. She asked me to undress and excused herself. Upon her return she walked me to the table shower and gave me a thorough scrubbing. Paid attention to all the right spots and we made our way to the massage room.
She asked me to lay on the table, covered my back with a clean towel, and asked what type of massage I would like. I told her medium / hard. Per my request she used oil. Her massage skills were not bad. Honestly, I've never had a legitimate massage and my idea of what is good might differ from someone else's idea. Anyway, what she was doing felt good and I enjoyed myself. She walked on my back after placing hot towels on me and that felt very good, too.
After about 30 minutes she asked me to flip and then asked me how much money I had. This part I did not like one bit. She wasn't pushy but just being asked was a big turn off. I always make it a point to bring only what I want to spend which is half of the hourly house fee. For this I expect top off. Nursing is a plus. I'm not interested in FIV or anything of that sort. She was not happy with that amount and kept her clothes on. I mentioned that I would bring more next time if I knew what more would get me but she did not give more information. She did let me rub over her shirt (C cups) and let me touch her ass during the soft touch which I was happy about. After the finish she cleaned me up and I was on my way. I'd say that I was shorted about 15 minutes but after popping my brain is done and just wants to leave.
Even though things didn't turn out the way that I had hoped I would not give her bad marks because she was a very nice person and joked around a bit when we were discussing the donation / services. I told her that if she helped me out I would definitely return and when I asked who I should ask for she told me that I should try out all the other girls as well before repeating with her. I would return only if I could see the petite girl mentioned in other reports. I don't hobby more than once or twice a year so that's also a factor. As always thanks for all the info you guys provide.
PROS: Nice person, good massage, clean establishment.
CONS: Talking about donation, shorting of time.
-
12-03-16 19:12 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 71She did not ask anything of me. I've dreamed of her massages many times.
Originally Posted by HiNMitey
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-16 12:51 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 1482Early
I was an early customer. No HE was available and mentioned she would hate to have that be a part of her service. I guess demand has changed her perspective.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-16 09:52 #9505Banned Member

Posts: 229Val Massage Manassas
Friend told me. Said that 4-5 months ago she started to give HE. Does not sound like that is her real interest. Seemed nice but not enthuiastic.
Play safe,
DC002.
Originally Posted by HiNMitey
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-16 01:18 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 1482All hail the nova
I have been traveling a lot lately trying to promote my new business venture. In my travels I have grown a lot more appreciation for NOVA. I was in a place this week where AMPs are two or three hours away, and As for BP girls there were 3. I spoke to one and she mentioned she posts at 9 am and is full up for a 12 hour day by 10. Plus she is 3 hours away. So, three cheers for NOVA!
In closing, I live in Las Vegas. They have shuttered nearly every FS place and standard finish places are getting $200 for dreams where no UTC or minimal OTC occurs. Dark times my friends, but there are still places near the nations capital that are decent. So, although we miss Magical Touch and M Street and green, we still have a few decent options.
-
12-02-16 09:43 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 97Double-Q
Hit the Double-Q off of Grovedale. It's legit, and no dream was available for me. I haven't heard otherwise, so am marking it off the list.
BSOT.
Stoop.
-
12-01-16 15:15 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 1482So true
Drive all the local vices to the new billion dollar palace.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 22:04 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 198Could be Casino Opening Related
Lot of money going to be flowing into the National Harbor area starting Dec. 8, and you have to figure the authorities are worried more of it will start going places they would prefer remain not too prominent.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 17:12 #9500Regular Member

Posts: 20Sorry to cut in. Just my 2 cents
In my experience she never asked for an upcharge. But I generally always leave a good time anyway. But even the first time, she never asked for a tip for that. But then again the first time was years ago.
Originally Posted by HiNMitey
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 16:14 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 51There was a review on the oThER site about her a bit ago. I believe it was under the name Valorie or Valerie. That person said it was a completely non-sensual experience.
Then, the new ad says everyone leaves happy.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 15:42 #9498Banned Member

Posts: 392Manassas Massage
NOTE: This was in an ad for Massage in Backpage Body Rubs. So I posted this in both forums.
Hi.
Anyone sampled the attached: "Beautiful Massage Therapist in Manassas 9 am-11 pm (Incall only) - 28" - She gives no phone but answered mail real quick.
Advertises on Backpage. Body Rubs.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-only/25883921
Appreciate any feedback, here or by PM. (Looks, figure, weight, attitude, quality of massage, etc.).
Thanks Guys,
Happy Guy 2.
-
11-30-16 08:17 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 51Nikki Upsell
Did she ask for $40 to see the headlights?
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 06:06 #9496Senior Member

Posts: 57Angel
Dream at Angel. Asked for Coco or Jenny. Coco welcomed me in but passed me along to Jenny. Great TS. Good attention to detail. "Hard" massage was too hard and not very therapeutic (through a sheet). Then the sheet came off and light touch with hair and fingers. They went everywhere. Flip- girls came out on request. No negotiation; just a statement of "you take care of me, right?" Ending was happy. I'll return when in the area.
-
11-30-16 00:38 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 1299Thanks
Thanks, Willy. Details are helpful so we can keep our Nikkis straight.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
FYI, I recently noticed Italian Nikki started advertising again; she's now located in Manassas. I'm currently on the sidelines while I deal with a couple of medical issues (non-STD related), but I'm curious if anybody has seen Nikki since she moved and whether there have been any changes in her service or attitude.










Reply With Quote





