Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    I would rather stick a sock filled with turnips up my ass than waste a single penny with Venus.
    Why? What happened? Can you provide a link to her ad?

  2. #3389

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same pics anyway. I haven't made contact via SA, but I assume that's her.

  3. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Zoey? She's back in town. I'm on the fence about seeing her. $300 for 1 hour.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714

    She also has an SA profile. Just search for Zoey in Madison, you'll find her.
    Is this her SA profile?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-40c94b76a96b

  4. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    I would rather stick a sock filled with turnips up my ass than waste a single penny with Venus.
    I guess that tells a story LOL.

  5. #3386
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago. Great look but way too many rules.

    Would not see again.
    I would rather stick a sock filled with turnips up my ass than waste a single penny with Venus.

  6. #3385

    Thanksgiving, football and pussy

    So after eating turkey all day and watching football, ease out and go get that pussy. What a way to end the day, eating turkey and pussy.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

  7. #3384

    Venus

    Saw her a few years ago. Great look but way too many rules.

    Would not see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've always been curious about Venus. She has a new review on the other site that is not very good.

  8. #3383

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    The white, wet panties pictured in the ad are a nice touch.
    I know, right?!

  9. #3382

    LenaLuvv

    Has anyone seen LenaLuvv?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8966929

    The pics are obviously fake. And she's outcall only. She's willing to meet beforehand. Which is comforting. She won't discuss services, which annoys the hell out of me.

    Yet another maybe.

    She's probably legit, but probably one of those "professionals" who leaves you more disappointed than anything. Still, one wonders.

  10. #3381

    Prospects

    More prospects, some old, some new. Basically, these are girls that are at least definite maybes:

    J.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/17435245

    Brunette.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iting/17478712

    Blonde (Nessa).

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-doll/17475640

    Violet (I've never seen her, not sure I buy all the hype and I find her scant availability irritating).

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...panion/8139274

  11. #3380

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I was hopping for a little fun yesterday, no response from Shae the last two days. Sam didn't have incall. So started to expand my search. After reading about her here I tried the new Candy without a response.

    Tried searching for Seven but for some reason could not find anything on here or MKE. The search came up with nothing. I'm sure I was doing something incorrect, I remember some discussion of her.
    Here's an ad for Seven:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...g-new/16731540

    I'm out of town at the moment, but other girls I'd try:

    Blue.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/17388281

    Brianna.

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645

    Chloe.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/14440996

  12. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm guilty of sometimes ignoring the advice that is freely available. We all want to see and experience these girls for ourselves. We think, "Maybe with me this fine thing will be different."

    More open, more passionate, etc.

    I'm pretty sure Seven has been reviewed. If anyone's curious, I'm happy to dig up the references. I confess, after reading all that's available about her, I've still got her in the maybe column. Because she's so damn cute.

    Nonetheless, at least so far, I've been successful at avoiding Seven. In fact, she reminds me of Thia. Actually, she sounds worse than Thia. At least with Thia, you can actually do just about anything. She just isn't really present and participating while you're doing it.
    I was hopping for a little fun yesterday, no response from Shae the last two days. Sam didn't have incall. So started to expand my search. After reading about her here I tried the new Candy without a response.

    Tried searching for Seven but for some reason could not find anything on here or MKE. The search came up with nothing. I'm sure I was doing something incorrect, I remember some discussion of her.

  13. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've always been curious about Venus. She has a new review on the other site that is not very good.
    I agree. Something about her, don't know what except I've got a thing for red heads. Ok blondes, brunettes etc LO but the reviews are mixed and no DATY nixes it for me. At least you know that up front.

  14. #3377

    Venus

    I've always been curious about Venus. She has a new review on the other site that is not very good.

  15. #3376

    Crisis and Chaos

    I'm sure it's true that many of these women have to deal with chaos and crisis in their lives, and of course everybody deserves compassion by default. At the same time, it seems that some of the providers who are the biggest offenders with regard to standing up clients, making us wait inordinate amounts of time, flaking out, disappearing after several calls / texts, etc. Are the ones who are in great demand and are seeing multiple clients a day at over $200 a pop. That is not living hand to mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I think there is a general level of crisis and chaos in these women's lives. They're living hand to mouth, on the brink of homelessness in some cases. Managing child care with little to no resources. Etc.

    What appeals to me about Sam is she is very much a girl next door (GND). She's kind, sweet, friendly, polite, giving. Maybe there's a way to arrange a meeting that minimizes the wait time for me and provides her with sufficient advance notice so that she can plan around the chaos. I tend to want to see her on the spur of the moment. Which obviously doesn't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape