rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3405

    Scam: Avoid

    Avoid this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...shell/17535672

    The pictures are accurate. She's very cute. But it's a scam. She'll either ask you to pay for the room upfront and then bolt or she'll get you in the room and have her friend come in and ask you to scram.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-1.jpg‎   mini-2.jpg‎   mini-3.jpg‎   mini-4.jpeg‎  

  2. #3404

    Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    She had a scare recently. If you notice she hasn't posted an add since early November. The new phone may be for trusted clients only. I would talk with her before giving it out.

    Nessa woods did the same thing changed her name and phone as she had a stoker and the first guy who reviewed her posted it under her old name with her new name and phone. She's left the area and hasn't returned.
    Selling booty is a shady business. Sooner or later, you are going to get a scare from one of the johns, its goes with the territory. You can leave the area, but if you sell booty in the new place it will happen again. No way to avoid it except by leaving the booty business completely.

  3. #3403

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    She had a scare recently. If you notice she hasn't posted an add since early November. The new phone may be for trusted clients only. I would talk with her before giving it out.

    Nessa woods did the same thing changed her name and phone as she had a stoker and the first guy who reviewed her posted it under her old name with her new name and phone. She's left the area and hasn't returned.
    So she has for sure got a new number then? At least that's what it seems you are confirming.

  4. #3402

    Poison Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtIdJoin  [View Original Post]
    I came close to pulling the trigger with her a few days ago. 3 reasons I didn't. One of her pics shows up on a few other ads. Strike 1. She has a roomie. Strike 2. She has a driver. Strike 3. I also had the sense she is hi- volume. Bad ass neighborhood doesn't help. YMMV.
    Good info, thanks!

  5. #3401

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, did anyone get a text from a 608 # claiming to be Shae's new number? I remember the same thing happened with Bailey earlier this year.
    I talk to her last week but haven't heard anything from her since. If she did change number please message me. I need to visit her soon.

  6. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, did anyone get a text from a 608 # claiming to be Shae's new number? I remember the same thing happened with Bailey earlier this year.
    She had a scare recently. If you notice she hasn't posted an add since early November. The new phone may be for trusted clients only. I would talk with her before giving it out.

    Nessa woods did the same thing changed her name and phone as she had a stoker and the first guy who reviewed her posted it under her old name with her new name and phone. She's left the area and hasn't returned.

  7. #3399

    Shae. New number?

    Hey all, did anyone get a text from a 608 # claiming to be Shae's new number? I remember the same thing happened with Bailey earlier this year.

  8. #3398

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She looked interesting. But her ad is gone.

    Here's a copy of her ad on one of the feeder sites:

    http://escortresume.com/608-209-4990/post-17491992
    I didn't trust it. Searched the number on FB and it was a guy, mentioned it to through texting and all of a sudden number wasn't searchable anymore LOL.

  9. #3397

    Poison ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwa123  [View Original Post]
    I would like a review.
    She looked interesting. But her ad is gone.

    Here's a copy of her ad on one of the feeder sites:

    http://escortresume.com/608-209-4990/post-17491992

  10. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4100  [View Original Post]
    2 posts, sames basic question looking for information. Go see her then you will know and can write a report to help the rest of us. Good luck and be careful.
    I think newbies may not realize their posts are delayed. So the second post was probably because he thought the first one failed. Good point though. The best way to participate is to contribute.

  11. #3395

    Poison ivy

    I came close to pulling the trigger with her a few days ago. 3 reasons I didn't. One of her pics shows up on a few other ads. Strike 1. She has a roomie. Strike 2. She has a driver. Strike 3. I also had the sense she is hi- volume. Bad ass neighborhood doesn't help. YMMV.

  12. #3394

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    Why? What happened? Can you provide a link to her ad?
    I haven't seen her but she's been reviewed extensively:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=213499

    She posts on BP, but she appears to pull the ad for whatever reason.

    For me she's somewhere on the maybe list.

  13. #3393

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwa123  [View Original Post]
    I would like a review.
    2 posts, sames basic question looking for information. Go see her then you will know and can write a report to help the rest of us. Good luck and be careful.

  14. #3392

    Has anyone seen Poison ivy on east side?

    I would like a review.

  15. #3391

    Poison ivy mad east

    Anyone seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape