Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,136 to 39,150 of 58870
-
11-29-16 12:09 #19735Senior Member

Posts: 27Bb
Went to BB a bit ago, but wasn't sure I'd make it before they closed for the night. Called ahead just to be make a reservation in case and they told me to just walk in. I got there about a half hour before close. Was taken to my room by a smoking hot girl and the place was quiet since there was almost no one there (parking was also pretty dead). Anyway great TS with lots of roaming and a so-so half hour massage. I guess she thought I was LEO though cause she kept saying I was even as I told her I wasn't, on the flip I dreamed of a standard finish, since she tried to negotiate the price up and big head had already fooled little head by limiting the cash on hand.
Probably will repeat, though for the same price I can meet one of the ladies on our classifieds.
TLDR; the girls are hot, definitely worth at least 1 visit.
-
11-29-16 11:49 #19734Senior Member

Posts: 27Magic
If you're talking about Magic Therapy, I think the most you can get is HJ with roaming UTC or topless. Been there a few times and the TS is great, but that's about all that's on the menu.
Originally Posted by Tymar5689
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-16 11:02 #19733Regular Member

Posts: 8Altamonte, Longwood
Any reports on Asahi, Tokyo Spa, or Island? Been to bb, which was awesome, but looking for something a little closer.
-
11-29-16 07:42 #19732Senior Member

Posts: 375The Magic is still alive and well
Was in there last night with Miko and had one of the best times I've ever had at any AMP. I hadn't seen her in a while and she made it very obvious that she was glad to see me. Never even got to the massage and we even went over our allotted time. She made damn sure I would leave with a smile on my face and that I did!!
Originally Posted by FlyHigher767
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-16 00:10 #19731Senior Member

Posts: 43Altamonte AMP
AMP in Altamonte near 436 and i4 had a therapist with a good massage and great he. More might be on the menu but not sure yet.
-
11-29-16 00:03 #19730Senior Member

Posts: 43Kirkman AMP
Visited the AMP on south kirkman. Young therapist and standard he. Massage was decent. Doesn't seem to be much of a menu.
-
11-28-16 22:55 #19729Senior Member

Posts: 179Burgers?
Was a bit funny.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 22:53 #19728Senior Member

Posts: 179CB BB lose their Magic
Like so many places in the Kingdom, so many of these places eventually lose their Magic. They get lazy and forget what made them famous.
IMO.
Flysafe.
Originally Posted by SexWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 22:48 #19727Senior Member

Posts: 297Cab honey
Do you have a name?
Originally Posted by Layingaround
[View Original Post]
Laharvardkid.
-
11-28-16 21:33 #19726Senior Member

Posts: 1482Name
Did you get a name?
Originally Posted by Layingaround
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 21:31 #19725Senior Member

Posts: 1482Parking
Try parking around the rear. Back door has a buzzer.
Originally Posted by FloggingMolly
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 21:30 #19724Senior Member

Posts: 1482Damned cute
Anyone know if she is still up and running? She is cute according to her pics, and rub maps comments indicate she is legit.
Originally Posted by Tymar5689
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 21:28 #19723Senior Member

Posts: 1482Ha
Burgers? That's a new one for me.
Originally Posted by Oltimega
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 15:40 #19722Regular Member

Posts: 16Serenity Spa
Went couple weeks back on a late evening. Massage was half for. 60 and he 40 . The attendant was attractive lady in her mid forties. Nice set of bolt and cute ass. She wanted to see 5 bens for topless tug. I refuse and took the standard treatment. Stay safe.
-
11-28-16 13:27 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 43Independent
Found this like a while ago while searching, but never followed up.
Originally Posted by ZeroNT01
[View Original Post]
http://adultsearch.com/florida/orlan...escorts/734341










Reply With Quote






