Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,181 to 39,195 of 58866
-
11-21-16 14:10 #19686

Posts: 301Heather
I suspect some people just do not know how to treat a lady. The male species I'd full of scumbags.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 13:52 #19685Senior Member

Posts: 95That's a shame
Wow, sounds like like cb is falling off. I haven't been there since Sara. Looks like these girls have heard about the money; and don't plan on staying long. So, maybe they don't mind sub par service: since they don't plan on being in Orlando permanently and aren't worried about a sustainable business model and / or satisfied regulars. We can hope this doesn't happen to BB. Be safe.
-
11-21-16 13:52 #19684Senior Member

Posts: 207Heather
Add me to the list as I too have enjoyed the company of heather over the years.
Originally Posted by Srw211
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 13:38 #19683Senior Member

Posts: 78Bb
Had the urge to get a nice massage. I have gone to many mps but this would be my first post here.
I have gone to cb once and for some reason they turned me away. Maybe it was because they were full or I looked too young?
Whatever the reason I remember going somewhere else that day.
Went to BB last week and was met by a young lady. Yuki. Very nice lady, nice body. She didn't give a ts but that was fine because I had taken a shower right before I got there. Fun began right away. Pretty much everything on the menu. She will be gone for about a month after December and will be back after Jan. Def repeatable.
-
11-21-16 12:14 #19682Senior Member

Posts: 279Another No Vote for CB
I saw BoBo last week and paid the (high) going rate for a substandard massage, a table shower on a curbed slab used for jockey autopsies and a meh covered performance. May try BB but won't be back to CB. I'll stick with Mya for a great massage and sensual follow up or Persian Michelle for a white knuckle ride; both for less money.
Originally Posted by SexWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 11:38 #19681Senior Member

Posts: 97Details please. This is on my way home daily. Sounds great. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Quietus
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 10:05 #19680Banned Member

Posts: 19For me yes
Based from my experiences at both places I will have to say yes I'm not saying the bumby place was bad or awful. It's just the other place the lady really had me going I'm not the hardest and longest guy around so I can really use the extra tease and play. Snow I'm sure she is fine for guys that aren't as demanding as I am. She was a younger with nice bolts on and a little body kind of pretty but that just wasn't enough to get my blood flowing if you know what I mean. She was a very nice lady and worked very hard at being a sex warrior.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 09:40 #19679Senior Member

Posts: 1482Bb
Sounds like you prefer BB more than CB.
Originally Posted by SexWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 09:31 #19678Senior Member

Posts: 206Emily, former PAS
Does anyone know if Emily that used to be at Park Avenue Spa is still in the area? I had some great times with her, and just moved back to the area.
-
11-20-16 18:59 #19677Banned Member

Posts: 19CB disappointment
I was bored horny and had the extra cash to spare. I was in the mood for a nice massage parlor fix so after hearing that this place is owned by the same people I wanted to give them a try based on previous reviews even though there were some mixed reviews I decided to dine in anyway. Met at door by a girl name Snow BTW this is my first time visit to this place. I don't do this much and not a full service guy but my last experience at Bora bora was so insanely good intense shit I did come prepare.
The ts massage was ok but everything after was nothing compared to my last session. She seem unexperienced and just not what I had expected, while I did see some pretty girls there that I might come back and repeat with but definitely not with this one. CBJ cfs fiv she was not GFE or bbj. She did commit to everything and took all positions like a champ and deep throated me good but Cbjs just don't do it for me and my dead dick couldn't barely feel a thing so it took me a long time before I could cum we must have been at it for a good 30 minutes going at it from every angle, she did have a pretty tight little snatch. I think she is unexperienced didn't have the wow factor I was expecting. So if anyone on here frequents this place let me know who to ask for until then I'm either going back to the other place or MST for a real nice massage and he.
-
11-20-16 17:02 #19676Senior Member

Posts: 54New girl at the place that must not be named in Maitland
Called and booked an appointment for later on in the evening as that's when the new girl works (after 5 pm). All I need to summarize the experience is the word "Wow". I will definitely be going back as often as funds permit the price of attendance. Total damage $8, but I haven't convulsed like that in a very long time.
-
11-20-16 13:24 #19675Senior Member

Posts: 77Mimi
Saw Mimi on Thursday. I concur! A fun lady, lots of giggles and smiles and super sexy body.
Take care.
RJ.
Originally Posted by MrBig1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 10:27 #19674Senior Member

Posts: 54Relaxation at its best
On a tip from MotoMadman I went to see Tina from the Tina / Eve duo link below and boy did I have a good time. They are setup near UCF and have a room converted with the massage table setup and darkened a bit for an easy snooze off into dreamland. Setup easy over text, 1. 2 for the hour. Moto indicated in his post they wanted to keep the details in this public forum to a minimum so I will respect that. I will be happy to share with senior and well contributing members in private.
Cheers.
-Jackt2.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5878775010.html
-
11-20-16 10:05 #19673Senior Member

Posts: 54Spend a little to get a little
I visit this place somewhat regularly and believe there is a better time to be had. I usually go for the hr. For. 7 and have never left wanting even if the massage and everything in between was not exactly to my liking (check my multiple reviews). While it is always a case of YMMV, I believe if you simply did the hour instead of a la carte services you will be better off.
Originally Posted by USAir
[View Original Post]
While this place has been hit and miss in terms of quality over the years, it has been good for my last three visits and on my most recent trip (3-4 weeks) my masseuse showed quite a bit of skill and technique so I will continue to visit this place. Also, it doesn't hurt to try a different therapist; there are at least three on rotation depending on day of week etc.
Cheers and good luck.
-Jackt2.
-
11-19-16 19:16 #19672Senior Member

Posts: 44Orchid on Turkey
A fellow monger recommended that I skip the place but I decided to take the plunge anyway. I added the steam room. I got Jenny, got a pretty decent massage and left happy. I wasn't expecting much, but got the needed relief I needed. The steam room was really nice. I like them better than saunas. Damage. 65 and. 40 for tip.













Reply With Quote





