Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19775

    Cab honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    I went on Saturday during the afternoon and this unbelievable Korean girl meets me at the door. Did the hour session. Dear God in Heaven she was unbelievable. I can't wait for my next trip down south. I will be tapping that again!!
    Do you have a name?

    Laharvardkid.

  2. #19774

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    I went on Saturday during the afternoon and this unbelievable Korean girl meets me at the door. Did the hour session. Dear God in Heaven she was unbelievable. I can't wait for my next trip down south. I will be tapping that again!!
    Did you get a name?

  3. #19773

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by FloggingMolly  [View Original Post]
    Try parking around the rear. Back door has a buzzer.

  4. #19772

    Damned cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymar5689  [View Original Post]
    Found this like a while ago while searching, but never followed up.

    http://adultsearch.com/florida/orlan...escorts/734341
    Anyone know if she is still up and running? She is cute according to her pics, and rub maps comments indicate she is legit.

  5. #19771

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Oltimega  [View Original Post]
    Found myself down by OBT and 417 Saturday evening and figured I would see what all the talk is about Balance Massage on Osceola. Well unfortunately they didn't have time for a walk-in and I didn't feel like waiting around for an hour. Good stuff must be happening because I saw two mongers just waiting outside in their vehicles. Decided to head home and on the way called the place WalSTreet referred to in his post.

    Luckily / unluckily for me after a few calls I was told to come be because someone else's session was delayed. Went for the hour and was taken care of by Christina. In my dream, she helped me make a nice burger. The best part was she squirted ketchup out of the bottle twice, once in the middle and again at the end. The eh part was the sink was in a carpeted room so she didn't help wash up with the enthusiasm you would expect from other burger joints. The annoying part was she didn't want to peel the onions. I asked if I could at least raise the peel without removing it, but was turned down. Overall, I would probably find a different cook next time or go to a cleaner burger joint.
    Burgers? That's a new one for me.

  6. #19770

    Serenity Spa

    Went couple weeks back on a late evening. Massage was half for. 60 and he 40 . The attendant was attractive lady in her mid forties. Nice set of bolt and cute ass. She wanted to see 5 bens for topless tug. I refuse and took the standard treatment. Stay safe.

  7. #19769

    Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNT01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on this spot?

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...lando-fl-12870#reviews.
    Found this like a while ago while searching, but never followed up.

    http://adultsearch.com/florida/orlan...escorts/734341

  8. #19768

    AMP Kissimmee

    Was at Bodyworks of Asia Massage. Seemed like there was lots on the menu. Only went for HE. Very mechanical there. At least 2 therapists working there. Nice Location.

  9. #19767

    You Spa

    Had a few experiences recently at you Spa. Fun playful therapists. Extra menus vary from one to another so far. I have seen 2 different people.

  10. #19766

    Busy Osceola and a 'meh' burger.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelRod  [View Original Post]
    1004 W Osceola I believe. If you're going E it's just past the light that separates Bamboo's plaza from this one. It's maybe a quarter mile, maybe 1/3 from storefront to storefront. They advertise on BP.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Stopping in this place last week.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...al-40/12492287

    Been here a few times so decided to report. Solid massage. I mean solid. And some fun to be had. PM me to learn more.

    $80 hour. Massage was worth it to me.
    Found myself down by OBT and 417 Saturday evening and figured I would see what all the talk is about Balance Massage on Osceola. Well unfortunately they didn't have time for a walk-in and I didn't feel like waiting around for an hour. Good stuff must be happening because I saw two mongers just waiting outside in their vehicles. Decided to head home and on the way called the place WalSTreet referred to in his post.

    Luckily / unluckily for me after a few calls I was told to come be because someone else's session was delayed. Went for the hour and was taken care of by Christina. In my dream, she helped me make a nice burger. The best part was she squirted ketchup out of the bottle twice, once in the middle and again at the end. The eh part was the sink was in a carpeted room so she didn't help wash up with the enthusiasm you would expect from other burger joints. The annoying part was she didn't want to peel the onions. I asked if I could at least raise the peel without removing it, but was turned down. Overall, I would probably find a different cook next time or go to a cleaner burger joint.

  11. #19765
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Where is BB? Thanks.
    Bora Bora.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-11-7/16073626

  12. #19764

    HH Spa

    It's been long time since I reported.

    Quite and easy to get too. Standard $7 h + $4 he and was asked to touch. I guess some type of LEO test.

    Not a looker but it's an AMP. I had her work my legs the whole time and was happy. I will repeat.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...3-0800/9540173

  13. #19763

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBill469  [View Original Post]
    As I'm about equidistant between Orlando and Tampa, I bounce back and forth between CB / BB and the more plentiful AMP's in Tampa of equal or better service and beauty as CB / BB. Since there are so many more in Tampa, I end up there more often. TODAY, however, I made the drive to Orlando.

    BThat's the one aspect, for my personal tastes, that keeps me coming back.
    Where is BB? Thanks.

  14. #19762

    Independent Agents?

    Anyone has info on this spot?

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...lando-fl-12870#reviews.

  15. #19761

    Body Magic Spa Melbourne

    I was traveling through Melbourne and decided to give this a shot. For me it was an ok experience. Table shower was ok. Massage was not the greatest. CBJ and ended with HE. Seems like there is a full menu there. From what I can see the girls there are like the day shift strippers. For the same money a better time can be had a CB or BB in Orlando. Save your coins and make the trip to Orlando. A hot Asian is beter than the day shift stripper any day!!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ic-spa/4883302

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape