Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19732

    The Magic is still alive and well

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigher767  [View Original Post]
    Like so many places in the Kingdom, so many of these places eventually lose their Magic. They get lazy and forget what made them famous.

    IMO.

    Flysafe.
    Was in there last night with Miko and had one of the best times I've ever had at any AMP. I hadn't seen her in a while and she made it very obvious that she was glad to see me. Never even got to the massage and we even went over our allotted time. She made damn sure I would leave with a smile on my face and that I did!!

  2. #19731

    Altamonte AMP

    AMP in Altamonte near 436 and i4 had a therapist with a good massage and great he. More might be on the menu but not sure yet.

  3. #19730

    Kirkman AMP

    Visited the AMP on south kirkman. Young therapist and standard he. Massage was decent. Doesn't seem to be much of a menu.

  4. #19729

    Burgers?

    Was a bit funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Burgers? That's a new one for me.

  5. #19728

    CB BB lose their Magic

    Like so many places in the Kingdom, so many of these places eventually lose their Magic. They get lazy and forget what made them famous.

    IMO.

    Flysafe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWarrior  [View Original Post]
    I was bored horny and had the extra cash to spare. I was in the mood for a nice massage parlor fix so after hearing that this place is owned by the same people I wanted to give them a try based on previous reviews even though there were some mixed reviews I decided to dine in anyway. Met at door by a girl name Snow BTW this is my first time visit to this place. I don't do this much and not a full service guy but my last experience at Bora bora was so insanely good intense shit I did come prepare.

    The ts massage was ok but everything after was nothing compared to my last session. She seem unexperienced and just not what I had expected, while I did see some pretty girls there that I might come back and repeat with but definitely not with this one. CBJ cfs fiv she was not GFE or bbj. She did commit to everything and took all positions like a champ and deep throated me good but Cbjs just don't do it for me and my dead dick couldn't barely feel a thing so it took me a long time before I could cum we must have been at it for a good 30 minutes going at it from every angle, she did have a pretty tight little snatch. I think she is unexperienced didn't have the wow factor I was expecting. So if anyone on here frequents this place let me know who to ask for until then I'm either going back to the other place or MST for a real nice massage and he.

  6. #19727

    Cab honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    I went on Saturday during the afternoon and this unbelievable Korean girl meets me at the door. Did the hour session. Dear God in Heaven she was unbelievable. I can't wait for my next trip down south. I will be tapping that again!!
    Do you have a name?

    Laharvardkid.

  7. #19726

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    I went on Saturday during the afternoon and this unbelievable Korean girl meets me at the door. Did the hour session. Dear God in Heaven she was unbelievable. I can't wait for my next trip down south. I will be tapping that again!!
    Did you get a name?

  8. #19725

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by FloggingMolly  [View Original Post]
    Try parking around the rear. Back door has a buzzer.

  9. #19724

    Damned cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymar5689  [View Original Post]
    Found this like a while ago while searching, but never followed up.

    http://adultsearch.com/florida/orlan...escorts/734341
    Anyone know if she is still up and running? She is cute according to her pics, and rub maps comments indicate she is legit.

  10. #19723

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Oltimega  [View Original Post]
    Found myself down by OBT and 417 Saturday evening and figured I would see what all the talk is about Balance Massage on Osceola. Well unfortunately they didn't have time for a walk-in and I didn't feel like waiting around for an hour. Good stuff must be happening because I saw two mongers just waiting outside in their vehicles. Decided to head home and on the way called the place WalSTreet referred to in his post.

    Luckily / unluckily for me after a few calls I was told to come be because someone else's session was delayed. Went for the hour and was taken care of by Christina. In my dream, she helped me make a nice burger. The best part was she squirted ketchup out of the bottle twice, once in the middle and again at the end. The eh part was the sink was in a carpeted room so she didn't help wash up with the enthusiasm you would expect from other burger joints. The annoying part was she didn't want to peel the onions. I asked if I could at least raise the peel without removing it, but was turned down. Overall, I would probably find a different cook next time or go to a cleaner burger joint.
    Burgers? That's a new one for me.

  11. #19722

    Serenity Spa

    Went couple weeks back on a late evening. Massage was half for. 60 and he 40 . The attendant was attractive lady in her mid forties. Nice set of bolt and cute ass. She wanted to see 5 bens for topless tug. I refuse and took the standard treatment. Stay safe.

  12. #19721

    Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNT01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on this spot?

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...lando-fl-12870#reviews.
    Found this like a while ago while searching, but never followed up.

    http://adultsearch.com/florida/orlan...escorts/734341

  13. #19720

    AMP Kissimmee

    Was at Bodyworks of Asia Massage. Seemed like there was lots on the menu. Only went for HE. Very mechanical there. At least 2 therapists working there. Nice Location.

  14. #19719

    You Spa

    Had a few experiences recently at you Spa. Fun playful therapists. Extra menus vary from one to another so far. I have seen 2 different people.

  15. #19718

    Busy Osceola and a 'meh' burger.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelRod  [View Original Post]
    1004 W Osceola I believe. If you're going E it's just past the light that separates Bamboo's plaza from this one. It's maybe a quarter mile, maybe 1/3 from storefront to storefront. They advertise on BP.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Stopping in this place last week.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...al-40/12492287

    Been here a few times so decided to report. Solid massage. I mean solid. And some fun to be had. PM me to learn more.

    $80 hour. Massage was worth it to me.
    Found myself down by OBT and 417 Saturday evening and figured I would see what all the talk is about Balance Massage on Osceola. Well unfortunately they didn't have time for a walk-in and I didn't feel like waiting around for an hour. Good stuff must be happening because I saw two mongers just waiting outside in their vehicles. Decided to head home and on the way called the place WalSTreet referred to in his post.

    Luckily / unluckily for me after a few calls I was told to come be because someone else's session was delayed. Went for the hour and was taken care of by Christina. In my dream, she helped me make a nice burger. The best part was she squirted ketchup out of the bottle twice, once in the middle and again at the end. The eh part was the sink was in a carpeted room so she didn't help wash up with the enthusiasm you would expect from other burger joints. The annoying part was she didn't want to peel the onions. I asked if I could at least raise the peel without removing it, but was turned down. Overall, I would probably find a different cook next time or go to a cleaner burger joint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape