Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 19268
-
11-25-16 09:41 #14483Regular Member

Posts: 1I Would Be Surprised
I would be surprised who you would find behind the door when you showed up to meet her. The picture of the girl in the ad with the black outfit and gogo boots is a good friend of mine. Her name is Samantha. You will not find her in this line of work.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 23:21 #14482Banned Member

Posts: 23Facebook as LE check?
In my opinion, it greatly increases the odds she isn't working with her uncle. But No guarantees in this pursuit.
Originally Posted by Savage212
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 23:14 #14481Banned Member

Posts: 23She lied a little
According to K Plank's post, "That is Shanna banana from the Fort stroll. She is a good time if you get her when there is the right mix of candy and booze. Of course YMMV. ".
Hard to believe she can be a PAWG. Strolling should burn some calories. And then there's the candy diet.
Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 23:09 #14480Banned Member

Posts: 23Added pics
She's hot for sure and I'm attaching two pics in case the Ad disappears. I can't be sure but is it the same girl in each pic?
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 22:11 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 81Heather PAWG
I saw her a few months ago. The TL / DR report would be "friendly, not crazy, not especially wild in bed, maybe a little shady. Meh on repeating".
Originally Posted by Savage212
[View Original Post]
The longer story. After a series of subpar experiences and a cash & dash theft, I wanted to take a break from this but wanted a positive experience to go out on. I got a hold of Heather and saw her when she was staying near me in Southgate. It was one of those times that was good, but there were a couple weird things that made you wonder about the girl. She had told me she was GFE so when I met up with her we started DFKing immediately and she was very responsive. But when we came up for air after a couple minutes she said "I usually charge extra for that". As we got into the session more (I had bought a HHR) I brought up DATY and she told me that while she likes it some, she is generally one-and-done orgasm-wise and loses some interest after she comes. So that might be a warning about doing HR sessions with her. After it was over we're making conversation and when I asked she said she had only been doing this for a couple months and I was very much thinking the first time I tried to call her was probably about a year prior to our meeting. I gave her a tip since she was the friendly, making-out, positive enough experience I wanted, but I would ask her about anything that costs extra. I told her that I (and presumably others) don't like bringing extra cash with a new girl we don't know out of fear of robbery, etc.
So I don't know. It was good being with her but it wasn't so positive or without questions that I'm rushing back to see her.
-
11-24-16 22:02 #14478Banned Member

Posts: 316Anyone seen this hottie?
-
11-24-16 21:23 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 251Shanna banana
That is Shanna banana from the Fort stroll. She is a good time if you get her when there is the right mix of candy and booze. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by Savage212
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 20:21 #14476Regular Member

Posts: 7Random question
If the girl has a Facebook page that is legit her, is it a good chance that she is not involved with law enforcement?
-
11-24-16 19:54 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 212Yeah. Crazy, huh?
Originally Posted by Cocaine
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 19:49 #14474Banned Member

Posts: 23Bbfs
My sense is this is negotiated case by case in person. I think it can be found with a BP gal on occasion, but if you don't want to put in the time, just go to the are.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan4
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 11:00 #14473Regular Member

Posts: 4Bbfs
Are there any sp in the waterford area that offer BBFS?
-
11-24-16 10:42 #14472Regular Member

Posts: 1Waste of time and money. Strange woman, a little older than you might think. Too many rules, No FIV, no DAATY CBJ only and a rushed session. In other words, typical BP experience.
Originally Posted by Maxam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-16 03:46 #14471Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anyone seen her?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...endly/25602458
Any info would be appreciated.
-
11-23-16 14:23 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 124Yup! And she clearly states draping required and no extras. Not sure how that is leading anyone on.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 10:58 #14469Banned Member

Posts: 23Implying?
I don't get that a poolside or beach pic implied anything. It's not like a bedroom topless shot or the like. Just go and ask nicely during the massage. It's not like it's a $150 risk. It's only $50 for a full hour.
Originally Posted by TugMan
[View Original Post]















