Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14483

    I Would Be Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay2016  [View Original Post]
    She's hot for sure and I'm attaching two pics in case the Ad disappears. I can't be sure but is it the same girl in each pic?
    I would be surprised who you would find behind the door when you showed up to meet her. The picture of the girl in the ad with the black outfit and gogo boots is a good friend of mine. Her name is Samantha. You will not find her in this line of work.

  2. #14482

    Facebook as LE check?

    In my opinion, it greatly increases the odds she isn't working with her uncle. But No guarantees in this pursuit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage212  [View Original Post]
    If the girl has a Facebook page that is legit her, is it a good chance that she is not involved with law enforcement?

  3. #14481

    She lied a little

    According to K Plank's post, "That is Shanna banana from the Fort stroll. She is a good time if you get her when there is the right mix of candy and booze. Of course YMMV. ".

    Hard to believe she can be a PAWG. Strolling should burn some calories. And then there's the candy diet.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. The TL / DR report would be "friendly, not crazy, not especially wild in bed, maybe a little shady. Meh on repeating".

    The longer story. After a series of subpar experiences and a cash & dash theft, I wanted to take a break from this but wanted a positive experience to go out on. I got a hold of Heather and saw her when she was staying near me in Southgate. It was one of those times that was good, but there were a couple weird things that made you wonder about the girl. She had told me she was GFE so when I met up with her we started DFKing immediately and she was very responsive. But when we came up for air after a couple minutes she said "I usually charge extra for that". As we got into the session more (I had bought a HHR) I brought up DATY and she told me that while she likes it some, she is generally one-and-done orgasm-wise and loses some interest after she comes. So that might be a warning about doing HR sessions with her. After it was over we're making conversation and when I asked she said she had only been doing this for a couple months and I was very much thinking the first time I tried to call her was probably about a year prior to our meeting. I gave her a tip since she was the friendly, making-out, positive enough experience I wanted, but I would ask her about anything that costs extra. I told her that I (and presumably others) don't like bringing extra cash with a new girl we don't know out of fear of robbery, etc.

    So I don't know. It was good being with her but it wasn't so positive or without questions that I'm rushing back to see her.

  4. #14480

    Added pics

    She's hot for sure and I'm attaching two pics in case the Ad disappears. I can't be sure but is it the same girl in each pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64fb7a142e677d9977949a1ac75a2ea3.jpg‎   b3648a21a0a5b33253b41a8abb1975ea.jpg‎  

  5. #14479

    Heather PAWG

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage212  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. The TL / DR report would be "friendly, not crazy, not especially wild in bed, maybe a little shady. Meh on repeating".

    The longer story. After a series of subpar experiences and a cash & dash theft, I wanted to take a break from this but wanted a positive experience to go out on. I got a hold of Heather and saw her when she was staying near me in Southgate. It was one of those times that was good, but there were a couple weird things that made you wonder about the girl. She had told me she was GFE so when I met up with her we started DFKing immediately and she was very responsive. But when we came up for air after a couple minutes she said "I usually charge extra for that". As we got into the session more (I had bought a HHR) I brought up DATY and she told me that while she likes it some, she is generally one-and-done orgasm-wise and loses some interest after she comes. So that might be a warning about doing HR sessions with her. After it was over we're making conversation and when I asked she said she had only been doing this for a couple months and I was very much thinking the first time I tried to call her was probably about a year prior to our meeting. I gave her a tip since she was the friendly, making-out, positive enough experience I wanted, but I would ask her about anything that costs extra. I told her that I (and presumably others) don't like bringing extra cash with a new girl we don't know out of fear of robbery, etc.

    So I don't know. It was good being with her but it wasn't so positive or without questions that I'm rushing back to see her.

  6. #14478

  7. #14477

    Shanna banana

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage212  [View Original Post]
    That is Shanna banana from the Fort stroll. She is a good time if you get her when there is the right mix of candy and booze. Of course YMMV.

  8. #14476

    Random question

    If the girl has a Facebook page that is legit her, is it a good chance that she is not involved with law enforcement?

  9. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Domestic violence 2 k and a previous traffic fire offense.

    You never knew any who got arrested?
    Yeah. Crazy, huh?

  10. #14474

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan4  [View Original Post]
    Are there any sp in the waterford area that offer BBFS?
    My sense is this is negotiated case by case in person. I think it can be found with a BP gal on occasion, but if you don't want to put in the time, just go to the are.

  11. #14473

    Bbfs

    Are there any sp in the waterford area that offer BBFS?

  12. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the same girl I saw that posted in massage section, decent looking, rocking body but waste of money. In & out in 15 min w / a HJ, paid $$ for an hr & got 50 back.

    She said her name was rachel, but no name in add.

    https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/586-935-7769/

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/take-your-lunch-break-with-me-586-935-7769-available-now-sexy-shelly/13113149
    Waste of time and money. Strange woman, a little older than you might think. Too many rules, No FIV, no DAATY CBJ only and a rushed session. In other words, typical BP experience.

  13. #14471

    Has anyone seen her?


  14. #14470
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay2016  [View Original Post]
    I don't get that a poolside or beach pic implied anything. It's not like a bedroom topless shot or the like. Just go and ask nicely during the massage. It's not like it's a $150 risk. It's only $50 for a full hour.
    Yup! And she clearly states draping required and no extras. Not sure how that is leading anyone on.

  15. #14469

    Implying?

    Quote Originally Posted by TugMan  [View Original Post]
    What's a damn shame is that she posts pics implying something more then legit. Giving us false pretense. Then gets all offended when you inquire about extras. I got the riot act from her like a year ago. Good Luck.
    I don't get that a poolside or beach pic implied anything. It's not like a bedroom topless shot or the like. Just go and ask nicely during the massage. It's not like it's a $150 risk. It's only $50 for a full hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape