Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,211 to 39,225 of 58879
-
11-19-16 14:32 #19669Senior Member

Posts: 86Nuru
Anybody have any info? Thinking of taking the plunge.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ge-22/17702670
-
11-19-16 08:19 #19668Senior Member

Posts: 197Catfish.
Until they post a picture I won't believe it. I miss Heidi she just disappeared.
Originally Posted by Mj832
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-16 06:51 #19667Banned Member

Posts: 1Cb
Went to CB saw Snow, and picked up some hijackers. The next day I had some serious itching happening and had crabs. Since they switch girls back and forth I think we can assume that it doesn't matter which one so unless you want to take a gift home to the missus I'd go elsewhere.
Here's the thing, the next time you guys make a fake account to promote your place what I write the next time will be a lot fucking worse.
We have a classified site and it's fucking FREE.
A2
-
11-19-16 06:16 #19666Senior Member

Posts: 157WP Studio. New Hands?
The ad says "new hands". Anyone know if they got any new therapists or is this just some bait and switch advertising? When they do get someone new they historically have been very clear about it.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...apists/6381223
-
11-19-16 06:12 #19665Senior Member

Posts: 45Massage Star Orlando
Any info on Massage Star Orlando?
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-also/15375820
-
11-19-16 06:09 #19664Senior Member

Posts: 157Rose
Seen her periodically over the years. Pretty light Swedish massage so not deep for those that like getting deep tissue before Funtime. A bit oily. Allows UTC roaming if you are respectful. Have repeated in a pinch and will continue to do so. Nice safe incall location.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...vices/16647588
-
11-18-16 21:04 #19663Senior Member

Posts: 102Be careful
Be careful with this one. Alot of negative reviews on her.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...viewed/7563897
-
11-18-16 20:24 #19662Senior Member

Posts: 582nd visit didn't disapoint
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...8-4400/8125388
Went for some relaxation after work. Very attractive Korean girl, nice ts and overall good experience. Left relaxed and recommend.
-
11-18-16 17:11 #19661Senior Member

Posts: 89My past few times at CB were not up to the same standards as before BB opened up. I have been going over to BB more often as it seems they have shifted the "better" focus to that place. Maybe its just a bad couple of months.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-16 16:00 #19660Senior Member

Posts: 127Cb
I have been hitting the Cb trail for about a year now, and I have never had a bad time, until today. It was my bday and I stopped in right at 10. And let me tell you. You guys were in full force today. Girl with huge tits opens the door says we super busy please wait, I said I'm time limited. I said I want you. So she says give me money which I do, but I did not get her got another. Nice thick thighs and nice size tits, but it was horrible. The massage was good, butthe rest was lacking. But I will always be a cb faithful. Just the girl in the pink dress and huge tits I hope to see you soon.
-
11-18-16 10:44 #19659Another Shill for CB/BB don't believe anything I post

Posts: 11BB / Mimi
Stopped in to BB last night and got together with Mimi. She's a little tiny thing with huge tits so I know that fun was about to be had and Mimi did not disappoint. Started with a nice TS where she payed A LOT of attention to JR and then we were off to the room. Fell asleep right away as she started removing her clothes exposing that sexy little body of hers. Had an awesome dream and when I woke up she gave me a very nice massage. Took her time and I didn't feel rushed at all. I was so relaxed that I'm pretty sure I started snoring because I woke up and she was laughing. Left there with a huge smile on my face and feeling like a million bucks!! Good times at BB!!
-
11-18-16 08:18 #19658Senior Member

Posts: 35Search
Search this thread, plenty of reviews on this one, legit but general consensus seems to be overpriced for what you get.
Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 22:16 #19657Regular Member

Posts: 11Correction of correction
No, I would have paid $25 for a normal (complete) TS, but the TS went bad because the provider didn't wash junior, $10 extra for a body scrub SHOULD have been a good deal.
Originally Posted by SexXes
[View Original Post]
This place might be bought next week when they realize they can't find providers willing to work without tips.
-
11-17-16 21:55 #19656Regular Member

Posts: 11Tip correction
No, $6.
Originally Posted by SexXes
[View Original Post]
This place is ridiculous, legal signs everywhere. This place won't last without providers without tips.
-
11-17-16 18:19 #19655Senior Member

Posts: 56Brittany
http://www.eroticmonkey.com/brittany...orlando-185205
Has anyone seen her? I have searched for reviews and got nothing. Any info would be awesome.
Thanks.
Orlandoguy25.













Reply With Quote




