Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 9115
-
11-23-16 11:08 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 28Burner
Went to AT&T, $30 for Android and loaded it with $30 cash. Gave the name John Doe and she never asked for anything beyond that. Untraceable, and cheap.
Originally Posted by Glsb13
[View Original Post]
Jcon51.
-
11-23-16 08:11 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 862Sideline
There is an app called Sideline that I use. You can turn on or off and change numbers. I don't like two phones.
-
11-23-16 06:16 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 808Options
There is always google voice and a hobby only email. No matter what you're never completely anonymous online. CL would always know which IP adress was used to create a post and be able to trace that back with help from your ISP. Realistically unless you're the Craigslist killer you have absolutely no chance of it ever going that far.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 01:35 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 3480Right Back At You.
Thanks Bob. My new "L" is going with me to my Thanksgiving gathering.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 21:43 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thanksgiving
Well, its that time of year again. My favorite holiday actually. A time for families. So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank our strange little family at USASG. Thank you for your kind words. Your advice. Your patronage of our little shop. And the kindness you have shown to L. You are a very decent bunch of human beings.
I also thank L for coming into my life. She has profoundly affected me and I am lucky to be with her. If you have an "L" in your life, I truly hope you can be with her.
Happy Thanksgiving. Bob.
-
11-22-16 19:50 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 48Burner phone
Hey gents,
What seems to be the most economical burner phones out? Should reactivate one of the many phones I've accumulated or go buy a flip?
Thanks for any Intel.
-
11-20-16 21:57 #4534Banned Member

Posts: 307She has to
After a sack of Fries, she has no choice but to give it up.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-16 21:19 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 1382Bang gang postponed
Was trying to set up this gang bang last Fri or Sat. Chick I just met. But she ended up flaking.
I gave it one more shot, now I'm buying her a dinner at FiveGuys. Fat ass and huge tits
Not sure if we'll get to gang up on her, but I'm def going to get in there. Cause these cheeseburgers ain't cheap. Keep you guys posted
-
11-18-16 22:40 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 69Craiglist. Posting Ads
Just wanted to complain. I've had sporadic issues with CL in posting ads over the years regarding their phone number policy. This started in the late 2000's, but even since them usually I've been able to post without "verifying" with a code sent to my phone. I REFUSE to give them my phone number and link any activity I have with my email address or ads. So I tried posting last night and was totally shutdown. It appears there is absolutely no work around now. If you want to post an ad, they need your number. That's bullshit. I won't do it, and I'm not buying another phone. Not how I operate.
-
11-18-16 22:33 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 69I rather not. She's been advertising since the Spring. I actually was going to meet her once (she screens people by meeting them at the local coffee shop). Just can't get into the look, but it's convenient to my office.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-16 09:40 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 78Yes. GB
Charmo.
Hook it up, I have some supplies as well lets do it.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-16 08:18 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 793Who are you talking about?
Maybe I missed something when I'm traveling to no man towns for work this week. Would you mind including a URL? From BP, CL, EROS, TER?
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 22:52 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 69MAG Mile
Anyone had a session with the Indian chick? I just don't know if I'm into that look, but it looks like a sure thing. Curious what her setup is like.
-
11-17-16 19:16 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 2621 Benefit
That's 1 benefit of electing Trump Let's hope there are more.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 13:47 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 112Email
What's your email, and where?
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






