Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 608 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4525

    Bang Gang

    Any guys available tomorrow morning for a little fun? Or Saturday afternoon?

    Friends email me. My USAG inbox is full, won't be able to receive PMs until later tonight.

  2. #4524

    Euro pussy explosion?

    Two things that might lead to many more euro girls coming to America.

    1. Brexit. Will be harder for ee girls to go to GBR. Pound also is weaker so they get less money after conversion.

    2. Trump causes higher interest rates and dollar strengthens. Stronger dollar means EE girls are earning more when converted back to euros.

  3. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?
    If you're not married or have a nosey SO, check with your insurance provider to see if STD tests are covered. My insurance covers it (BCBS) and it is now part of my annual physical.

    And my doctor doesn't call or mail anything. I have an online account with the clinic and can log in and get the results.

  4. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollie  [View Original Post]
    I asked STD Express the what-if question and they would have to use your real name to order a script but HIPPA laws supposedly protect your privacy. You better have cash to pay for whatever meds you need or you will have an insurance paper trail.
    So basically TSTD is anonymous and STD express is Private but not anonymous. Thanks for the info. Better to be safe than sorry!

  5. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    I've used tstd. Org and STD Test Express. tstd.org is cheaper upfront, but if a test comes back positive and you need a script, consulting with their doc is another charge. STD Test Express (as I recall) is all inclusive, therefore more expensive.

    If you're doing 'maintenance' testing (every 3 months or so) and being a safer monger (no BB anything) then tstd would be the way to go. If you had any BB fun and you had concerns you might ring positive (nailing a SW BB while she shot up and asked if her sores looked better from back there), then try one of the other anonymous services.

    One thing I always wondered about (let's play the what if game) is if you test positive and need a script. Do you, even with an anonymous service, need to give your real name to get the script? Or can you use the name you gave for testing? I would think you could, but you'd take the hit in not being able to use your insurance (if you have it) to cover the script cost. For those of us with SO's, I'd take the hit. For those of you that can do the online route, then I'm thinking you can wait for the order. Unless of course, you need a jab in the ass, then it's off to the doc no matter what.

    Laying all this out reminds me why I moved away from FS providers and into the AMPs / EMPs. I guess one latex failure will do that to you!
    I asked STD Express the what-if question and they would have to use your real name to order a script but HIPPA laws supposedly protect your privacy. You better have cash to pay for whatever meds you need or you will have an insurance paper trail.

  6. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?
    I've used tstd. Org and STD Test Express. tstd.org is cheaper upfront, but if a test comes back positive and you need a script, consulting with their doc is another charge. STD Test Express (as I recall) is all inclusive, therefore more expensive.

    If you're doing 'maintenance' testing (every 3 months or so) and being a safer monger (no BB anything) then tstd would be the way to go. If you had any BB fun and you had concerns you might ring positive (nailing a SW BB while she shot up and asked if her sores looked better from back there), then try one of the other anonymous services.

    One thing I always wondered about (let's play the what if game) is if you test positive and need a script. Do you, even with an anonymous service, need to give your real name to get the script? Or can you use the name you gave for testing? I would think you could, but you'd take the hit in not being able to use your insurance (if you have it) to cover the script cost. For those of us with SO's, I'd take the hit. For those of you that can do the online route, then I'm thinking you can wait for the order. Unless of course, you need a jab in the ass, then it's off to the doc no matter what.

    Laying all this out reminds me why I moved away from FS providers and into the AMPs / EMPs. I guess one latex failure will do that to you!

  7. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?
    I've used stdtestexpress. Happy with the results (on every level LOL).

  8. #4518

    STD Testing

    So I am looking to get tested and I was thinking about experiences with Talent Testing Services and tstd. Org. I never used TTS and it seems they require information on you (name, DOB, address, etc) and it looks to be confidential but you never know when the next Ashley Madison hack happens however from what I understand, they are the gold standard. TSTD seems more anonymous but that is a double edge sword, because if I want to share those results, I can't 100% prove its me.

    Anyone in a similar boat? Any other testers out there worth looking into? How were your experiences?

  9. #4517

    Gangbang Sunday night

    24 yo Latina I've been seeing for a while. First time she's opening up to f*cking friends.

    She's not a pro, but am convincing her by talking to her about getting help from guys.

    Thinking of doing it downtown, or north side burbs.

    Will be tight timing, as she'll be leaving Monday out of town for a week.

    PM seniors.

  10. #4516

    Purse In Sight

    I had a girl last weekend that left her purse in the front seat, made her move it to the trunk Big no-no.

  11. #4515

    Credit Freeze

    It would be a good idea for you to put a credit freeze on her immediately. Google credit freeze. It's easy and it's free.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.

    We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.

    I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.

    IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.

    Thank you. Bob.

  12. #4514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255
    Thanks. Yeah. This time I will use a lawyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Sucks someone would steal all her stuff like that. She could probably not miss the money (much), but the passport and other documents will be a bear to replace. Hopefully ICE won't give her any grief when she starts the process of replacing them.

  13. #4513

    Sorry to hear that, Bob

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.

    We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.

    I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.

    IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.

    Thank you. Bob.
    Sucks someone would steal all her stuff like that. She could probably not miss the money (much), but the passport and other documents will be a bear to replace. Hopefully ICE won't give her any grief when she starts the process of replacing them.

  14. #4512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thank You

    Thank you Joe for your wishes and the good ideas. I'll do that. I'd give my teeth for that passport, however. (There're not good teeth, but I would give them.) Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Just a thought.

    Check CL & BP for the Korrs bag. I know from personal experience how expensive they are and it may appear there for re-sale.

    Sorry to hear and hope everything will be ok.

  15. #4511

    You sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.

    We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.

    I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.

    IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.

    Thank you. Bob.
    Bob,

    As a newbie, I found this post equally depressing and humbling. You sir just literally invalidated the social assumptions that mongers are all horrible and useless men, just as you see past the stigma of the world's oldest profession.

    Wish you the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape