The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 608 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 9115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4540

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by Glsb13  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    What seems to be the most economical burner phones out? Should reactivate one of the many phones I've accumulated or go buy a flip?

    Thanks for any Intel.
    Went to AT&T, $30 for Android and loaded it with $30 cash. Gave the name John Doe and she never asked for anything beyond that. Untraceable, and cheap.

    Jcon51.

  2. #4539

    Sideline

    There is an app called Sideline that I use. You can turn on or off and change numbers. I don't like two phones.

  3. #4538

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles13  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to complain. I've had sporadic issues with CL in posting ads over the years regarding their phone number policy. This started in the late 2000's, but even since them usually I've been able to post without "verifying" with a code sent to my phone. I REFUSE to give them my phone number and link any activity I have with my email address or ads. So I tried posting last night and was totally shutdown. It appears there is absolutely no work around now. If you want to post an ad, they need your number. That's bullshit. I won't do it, and I'm not buying another phone. Not how I operate.
    There is always google voice and a hobby only email. No matter what you're never completely anonymous online. CL would always know which IP adress was used to create a post and be able to trace that back with help from your ISP. Realistically unless you're the Craigslist killer you have absolutely no chance of it ever going that far.

  4. #4537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Right Back At You.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Well, its that time of year again. My favorite holiday actually. A time for families. So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank our strange little family at USASG. Thank you for your kind words. Your advice. Your patronage of our little shop. And the kindness you have shown to L. You are a very decent bunch of human beings.

    I also thank L for coming into my life. She has profoundly affected me and I am lucky to be with her. If you have an "L" in your life, I truly hope you can be with her.

    Happy Thanksgiving. Bob.
    Thanks Bob. My new "L" is going with me to my Thanksgiving gathering.

  5. #4536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thanksgiving

    Well, its that time of year again. My favorite holiday actually. A time for families. So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank our strange little family at USASG. Thank you for your kind words. Your advice. Your patronage of our little shop. And the kindness you have shown to L. You are a very decent bunch of human beings.

    I also thank L for coming into my life. She has profoundly affected me and I am lucky to be with her. If you have an "L" in your life, I truly hope you can be with her.

    Happy Thanksgiving. Bob.

  6. #4535

    Burner phone

    Hey gents,

    What seems to be the most economical burner phones out? Should reactivate one of the many phones I've accumulated or go buy a flip?

    Thanks for any Intel.

  7. #4534

    She has to

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]

    I gave it one more shot, now I'm buying her a dinner at FiveGuys.
    After a sack of Fries, she has no choice but to give it up.

  8. #4533

    Bang gang postponed

    Was trying to set up this gang bang last Fri or Sat. Chick I just met. But she ended up flaking.

    I gave it one more shot, now I'm buying her a dinner at FiveGuys. Fat ass and huge tits

    Not sure if we'll get to gang up on her, but I'm def going to get in there. Cause these cheeseburgers ain't cheap. Keep you guys posted

  9. #4532

    Craiglist. Posting Ads

    Just wanted to complain. I've had sporadic issues with CL in posting ads over the years regarding their phone number policy. This started in the late 2000's, but even since them usually I've been able to post without "verifying" with a code sent to my phone. I REFUSE to give them my phone number and link any activity I have with my email address or ads. So I tried posting last night and was totally shutdown. It appears there is absolutely no work around now. If you want to post an ad, they need your number. That's bullshit. I won't do it, and I'm not buying another phone. Not how I operate.

  10. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I missed something when I'm traveling to no man towns for work this week. Would you mind including a URL? From BP, CL, EROS, TER?
    I rather not. She's been advertising since the Spring. I actually was going to meet her once (she screens people by meeting them at the local coffee shop). Just can't get into the look, but it's convenient to my office.

  11. #4530

    Yes. GB

    Charmo.

    Hook it up, I have some supplies as well lets do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Any guys available tomorrow morning for a little fun? Or Saturday afternoon?

    Friends email me. My USAG inbox is full, won't be able to receive PMs until later tonight.

  12. #4529

    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a session with the Indian chick? I just don't know if I'm into that look, but it looks like a sure thing. Curious what her setup is like.
    Maybe I missed something when I'm traveling to no man towns for work this week. Would you mind including a URL? From BP, CL, EROS, TER?

  13. #4528

    MAG Mile

    Anyone had a session with the Indian chick? I just don't know if I'm into that look, but it looks like a sure thing. Curious what her setup is like.

  14. #4527

    1 Benefit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    Two things that might lead to many more euro girls coming to America.

    1. Brexit. Will be harder for ee girls to go to GBR. Pound also is weaker so they get less money after conversion.

    2. Trump causes higher interest rates and dollar strengthens. Stronger dollar means EE girls are earning more when converted back to euros.
    That's 1 benefit of electing Trump Let's hope there are more.

  15. #4526

    Email

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Any guys available tomorrow morning for a little fun? Or Saturday afternoon?

    Friends email me. My USAG inbox is full, won't be able to receive PMs until later tonight.
    What's your email, and where?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape