Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12710

    TiffanyLove4 ? Anyone?

    Anyone seen Tiffany from up near Chattanooga? I heard she was going to visit Atlanta but haven't seen any posting. She's a lot of fun and has a couple of reviews on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1199.jpg‎  

  2. #12709

    Short response

    No. I saw down below, just never felt a vibe with her. She is actually cute but thinks she can get by on her looks and not give good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    Shit probably had a dick and didn't want you to see. Look like a dude all the way.

  3. #12708

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBroke2  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't ask I rather find out for myself but since I've been seeing her ad alot maybe one of you upstanding citizens have visited her. Names sexy red older bird late 40's but ass and body looks right for some action, she says she stays near old nat, forest park area. These are the number she's uses=7205384792-7865308677-8589145521= http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/31409215.

    Hit my inbox if you have, although if nothing ill see what she's about this weekend and report back.
    She's been reviewed more than once on the board.

  4. #12707

    Question

    I usually don't ask I rather find out for myself but since I've been seeing her ad alot maybe one of you upstanding citizens have visited her. Names sexy red older bird late 40's but ass and body looks right for some action, she says she stays near old nat, forest park area. These are the number she's uses=7205384792-7865308677-8589145521= http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/31409215.

    Hit my inbox if you have, although if nothing ill see what she's about this weekend and report back.

  5. #12706
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrytwins  [View Original Post]
    http://evilempire.com/470-296-3979

    Well, this was a disaster. I've seen her ad for a while and never pulled the trigger and my past judgement was correct. This is one of the worse experiences I have had in a long time. She is the girl in the pics, so that was a good start. When I got there and called her, a white girl and black guy came out of the room. No big deal. I went in and she kept asking if I was police, even after my pants were off. We had agreed to. 50 for a quick suck and doggy. She gave probably the worse CBJ I have ever received. When I told her what to do, she didn't. If I touched her head, she moved my hand. She kept looking at her phone. It was so pathetic, I had no urge in doing anything. After 10 minutes of that and her not able / wanting to get me hard, there was a knock on the door. Time was up. WTF. I just cut my losses. Not worth an altercation.
    Shit probably had a dick and didn't want you to see. Look like a dude all the way.

  6. #12705
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxRain  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out today. Called up, told them what time I wanted to come through and she asked if I was Uncle LEO. Told her no and she proceeded to text me the address. I called when I got there and she gave me gate code. She directed me to the apartment and asked if I was Uncle LEO again.

    Once I got to the door I was greeted by a very attractive Latina woman who is the equivalent of the mamasan. She led me to a room and said she would send two chicas in and that she'd come back to see which I'd prefer. Both were pretty and had decent bodies on them. One was Moncey (I'm sure I'm not spelling it right but that's what it sounds like) petite and the other Maria slim but taller. I went with the spinner, Moncey and place donation on dresser-1. 4 for hh.

    Moncey comes in and gives me a hug. She's about 5'1, give or take, slim, nice enough ass, A cup (itty bitty crew). We got undressed and we proceeded to make out a little bit. After a couple of minutes, she got the cover and proceeded with CBJ, which was lacking. This girl is definitely not a pro. After a couple of minutes of that, she hit Jr with some lube and we went at it for the next 15 minutes--mish, k9, cg, back to k9 where I finished up. She gave me some handy wipes and we hugged each other goodbye.

    All in all, I would repeat. I've been looking for a nice Latina, they're in my neck of the woods, and her body type is what I prefer--petite spinner. She got into the session but, like I said, she's not a pro. I get the sense she's fairly new to this, which showed with lack of experience in CG and the BJ, but I liked the fact that she seems to have low mileage and I controlled the pace of the session, so it worked out fine for me.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/40601787
    Good report. Been to that location a couple of times, one great and the other mediocre. For raw dog guys, an extra $40 can usually do the trick about 30% of the time with any of these Latina joints.

  7. #12704

    Latinas

    Checked this place out today. Called up, told them what time I wanted to come through and she asked if I was Uncle LEO. Told her no and she proceeded to text me the address. I called when I got there and she gave me gate code. She directed me to the apartment and asked if I was Uncle LEO again.

    Once I got to the door I was greeted by a very attractive Latina woman who is the equivalent of the mamasan. She led me to a room and said she would send two chicas in and that she'd come back to see which I'd prefer. Both were pretty and had decent bodies on them. One was Moncey (I'm sure I'm not spelling it right but that's what it sounds like) petite and the other Maria slim but taller. I went with the spinner, Moncey and place donation on dresser-1. 4 for hh.

    Moncey comes in and gives me a hug. She's about 5'1, give or take, slim, nice enough ass, A cup (itty bitty crew). We got undressed and we proceeded to make out a little bit. After a couple of minutes, she got the cover and proceeded with CBJ, which was lacking. This girl is definitely not a pro. After a couple of minutes of that, she hit Jr with some lube and we went at it for the next 15 minutes--mish, k9, cg, back to k9 where I finished up. She gave me some handy wipes and we hugged each other goodbye.

    All in all, I would repeat. I've been looking for a nice Latina, they're in my neck of the woods, and her body type is what I prefer--petite spinner. She got into the session but, like I said, she's not a pro. I get the sense she's fairly new to this, which showed with lack of experience in CG and the BJ, but I liked the fact that she seems to have low mileage and I controlled the pace of the session, so it worked out fine for me.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/40601787

  8. #12703
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatureOne  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Atlanta next week and would like to know a little bit about the following ladies:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...maria/42872709

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...a-t-e/37560169

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/39026416

    Thanks.
    Maria I've seen plenty of times in the past and one of my favorites. She is sometimes a bit difficult to get in contact with but she usually makes up for it. She sometimes allows for outcalls in the Atlanta area. Search on the chattanooga board for more info.

  9. #12702

    Black Diamond. Marietta

    http://evilempire.com/470-296-3979

    Well, this was a disaster. I've seen her ad for a while and never pulled the trigger and my past judgement was correct. This is one of the worse experiences I have had in a long time. She is the girl in the pics, so that was a good start. When I got there and called her, a white girl and black guy came out of the room. No big deal. I went in and she kept asking if I was police, even after my pants were off. We had agreed to. 50 for a quick suck and doggy. She gave probably the worse CBJ I have ever received. When I told her what to do, she didn't. If I touched her head, she moved my hand. She kept looking at her phone. It was so pathetic, I had no urge in doing anything. After 10 minutes of that and her not able / wanting to get me hard, there was a knock on the door. Time was up. WTF. I just cut my losses. Not worth an altercation.

  10. #12701
    Isn't there a Florida section? Might have better luck there.

  11. #12700

  12. #12699
    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    #1 looks hot and real enough. Too far from me, but looks nice.

    #2 ad is gone.

    #3 is using at least several fake pics, so I'd probably ignore.

    #1 seems like best bet imo.
    I'd agree that #3 is using fake picks and I think #1 looks like they would be current with how she looks currently.

  13. #12698
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatureOne  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Atlanta next week and would like to know a little bit about the following ladies:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...maria/42872709

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...a-t-e/37560169

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/39026416

    Thanks.
    #1 looks hot and real enough. Too far from me, but looks nice.

    #2 ad is gone.

    #3 is using at least several fake pics, so I'd probably ignore.

    #1 seems like best bet imo.

  14. #12697
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    So, is this provider a Tranny? Not that there is nothing wrong with it! To avoid any unpleasant situation, if she is, then she needs to state so clearly in her ad.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...75-qv/44355367
    One way you can tell if you have a photo or if you see her is look at her elbows. When comparing men and women's bone structure there 2 things that are different. When a man has his arms extended down and palms facing forward, his arms will be straight. And a women's arm will bend in towards the body at the elbow making it look curved. The knees will do the same thing, legs straight on a man, and the knees will curve inward on a woman. Hope that helps.

  15. #12696

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatureOne  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Atlanta next week and would like to know a little bit about the following ladies:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...maria/42872709

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...a-t-e/37560169

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/39026416

    Thanks.
    Matureone. I had a dream about Maria at an incall near Cartersville a few weeks ago and it was an awesome dream. It was so good that I went back a second time within a week. I posted my dream in the NW GA section under backpage. I would definitely recommend her. I plan to see her many more times.

    P Connoisseur.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape