Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12695
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewDolla  [View Original Post]
    Same age range as the other location?
    All 3 are on par with each other.

  2. #12694
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    So, is this provider a Tranny? Not that there is nothing wrong with it! To avoid any unpleasant occurrences, if she is one, then she needs to state so clearly in her ad.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...75-qv/44355367
    Well NuGuy36,

    Maybe I am by myself on this issue to me there IS something wrong with it! A he-she, my rule of thumb is IF you have to wonder or even waste a second to guess IF a female is ALL woman its time to move on to the next I don't want anything to do with or be in a room or around them. Because just because it NOW has a (pussy) they still DON'T get a okay from me NuGuy36 DON'T walk RUN from it. I never forget telling the parents of a sailor that was found DUNK overseas after he took off with two tall 5-10 he-she and they spent the next few hours raping his ass UNTIL they had to make him a new asshoe. So NuGuy36 don't expect some he-she that love to fool and lie to guys to tell or post that it is a he-she you talking about unpleasant occurrences hell think of waking up with a room full of he-she that finish having their way with you?

    Kid Cisco.

  3. #12693
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewDolla  [View Original Post]
    Oksana.

    Recently visited this chick on Pleasant Hill. Location was right at the exit which was extremely convenient. Stated 28 but look more like 35. I don't know. She do look exactly like her photo. Seem older to me prob cause I am asian. Was quoted 150 for hh but lowered to 140. Miss count on my part LOL but she was extremely nice about it. Paid 130.

    Has the prettiest kitty (wow!) and softest bum I've seen / touch. Her photo do her no justice on her backside equipment. Overall, best session I've had in a while. I did not last too long. Cave was tight. Will repeat!

    Another thing, she might make you wait while she tiddy up her room and shower so tell her you're close by. Just to rush her a bit LOL. She has a small puppy which didn't bark too much.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...hoice/41586637
    Best review I've ever seen on Oksana. She tends to be b*tchy and moody most of the time.

  4. #12692

    I doubt she's a tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    So, is this provider a Tranny? Not that there is nothing wrong with it! To avoid any unpleasant occurrences, if she is one, then she needs to state so clearly in her ad.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...75-qv/44355367
    This is one of the chic's I wrote about in my rants and rave thread as she wanted $125 for a qv (no GFE) with everything covered and asked me when was I coming. Pfft. Like never! I see she's now lowered her ridiculous qv rate. Still wouldn't waste any time with her. Seems like all looks and no action. When you hear these chics quoting you a ridiculous rate, it's best to keep it moving. These types of chics are all about "that money".

  5. #12691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862

    Victoria

    So, is this provider a Tranny? Not that there is nothing wrong with it! To avoid any unpleasant situation, if she is, then she needs to state so clearly in her ad.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...75-qv/44355367
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2683.jpg‎   IMG_2684.jpg‎   IMG_2687.JPG‎   IMG_2685.jpg‎  

  6. #12690

    A Little Help

    I will be visiting Atlanta next week and would like to know a little bit about the following ladies:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...maria/42872709

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...a-t-e/37560169

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/39026416

    Thanks.

  7. #12689
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Different location. Seems to be 3 Asian groups operating now: Sandy Springs, Clairmont, and Chamblee.
    Same age range as the other location?

  8. #12688

    Oksana

    Oksana.

    Recently visited this chick on Pleasant Hill. Location was right at the exit which was extremely convenient. Stated 28 but look more like 35. I don't know. She do look exactly like her photo. Seem older to me prob cause I am asian. Was quoted 150 for hh but lowered to 140. Miss count on my part LOL but she was extremely nice about it. Paid 130.

    Has the prettiest kitty (wow!) and softest bum I've seen / touch. Her photo do her no justice on her backside equipment. Overall, best session I've had in a while. I did not last too long. Cave was tight. Will repeat!

    Another thing, she might make you wait while she tiddy up her room and shower so tell her you're close by. Just to rush her a bit LOL. She has a small puppy which didn't bark too much.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...hoice/41586637

  9. #12687

    Yeap

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Unless you enjoy wasting your time, I'd stay away from Mandy. She just wasted my time and stopped responding once I got there. When I first got there she said to wait 2 minutes then asked me to go get her some cigarettes from across the street. She gave me some BS about it looks better with all the staff around and it makes her clients feel better. Even though it was an immediate red flag, I went ahead and did it. Once back from getting her a pack, she completely quits responding. I waited for about 15 minutes and then left. I don't know if she double booked or what, but I won't be giving her another chance. There is no excuse for those kinds of games.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tucky/30327711
    Saw this bird long ago! Not really worth, yes she tries, gef yes but one kiss only I was able to do, man was like kissing an ashtray, her skin was all full of bruises did not look very good! Her rim job was enthusiastic but that was abut it!! Not a repeat in a 100 years!

  10. #12686
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Vscrtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Please clear your inbox. Thanks.
    It's clear.

  11. #12685
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Unless you enjoy wasting your time, I'd stay away from Mandy. She just wasted my time and stopped responding once I got there. When I first got there she said to wait 2 minutes then asked me to go get her some cigarettes from across the street. She gave me some BS about it looks better with all the staff around and it makes her clients feel better. Even though it was an immediate red flag, I went ahead and did it. Once back from getting her a pack, she completely quits responding. I waited for about 15 minutes and then left. I don't know if she double booked or what, but I won't be giving her another chance. There is no excuse for those kinds of games.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tucky/30327711
    I called a couple weeks age, was heading over, then she calls and asks me to pick up some cigs and something to eat. Eff that.

  12. #12684

    Inbox Niteluvr

    Please clear your inbox. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Different location. Seems to be 3 Asian groups operating now: Sandy Springs, Clairmont, and Chamblee.

  13. #12683
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    Is this different than the chamblee / sandy springs group?
    Different location. Seems to be 3 Asian groups operating now: Sandy Springs, Clairmont, and Chamblee.

  14. #12682
    Quote Originally Posted by Island1981  [View Original Post]
    On her older ads about a month ago she had a preference for no AA men. I am mixed (1/2 Caribbean 1/2 European).

    I really want to see her but was concerned if she would have an issue with my ethnicity.
    Last time we had white, hispanic, and black. She was fine with it.

  15. #12681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Island1981  [View Original Post]
    On her older ads about a month ago she had a preference for no AA men. I am mixed (1/2 Caribbean 1/2 European).

    I really want to see her but was concerned if she would have an issue with my ethnicity.
    Call and ask! It's probably because the inconsiderate asswipe who gaped and injured her butt hole was AA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape