Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,091 to 30,105 of 61438
-
11-16-16 00:34 #31348Senior Member

Posts: 228I gave her the name "Arab Kandii" because of her demeanor and quality of service. Great BJ skills and quality tight cooch. She is laid back and easy going like the original Kandii. It is not about looks at much at all, other then she is petite with slim waist, long hair down her back and semi-perky breast.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 00:16 #31347Senior Member

Posts: 228This is her
Worst service I have had in a long time.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 22:39 #31346Senior Member

Posts: 977BSW "Eyes"
I've passed on her several times but after this report I decided to stop. I must say she was real friendly and took directions well. Standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. Will gladly repeat. She can be found at the circle or on payson. As reported, no digits available.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 19:36 #31345Senior Member

Posts: 502Stings
You good Bro no stings up there. 2 police cars sit at stricker st all night by the circle they don't bother the monger's or SW.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 17:19 #31344Senior Member

Posts: 407Sting
Hey bro. I rode thlru there about 4. She wasnt there. So maybe she was legit. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 17:10 #31343Senior Member

Posts: 200Becky
Doing the meth-head crazy walk up and down Washington Blvd around 4:30 this afternoon, so she's around.
Originally Posted by HcLine
[View Original Post]
Mongerel.
-
11-15-16 15:13 #31342Senior Member

Posts: 94Sounds like Michelle with the squeaky voice, if so she's pretty great. Haven't seen her around in months.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 14:50 #31341Senior Member

Posts: 207Becky in mp
Anyone seen big bird becky(from MPark) in the last week or so? Cleaned my ride and found her gummit cell and would like to get it back to her. Thanks in advance. Hc.
Last edited by HcLine; 11-15-16 at 14:50. Reason: added detail
-
11-15-16 14:28 #31340Senior Member

Posts: 2344Possible Sting
At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?
-
11-15-16 12:07 #31339Senior Member

Posts: 133Nicole
Had a couple trysts with Nicole lately; straight hair brunette, mid 20's, 5' 3", very nice ass, blue eyes. Mumbles when she talks, which is real annoying. Can be found around Brunswick and the churches. Gives a pretty good BBBJ, kind of quiet during sex but doesn't rush at all and can take it good in doggy. Not sure about the backdoor. Solid provider, good for a romp or two.
-
11-15-16 11:56 #31338Senior Member

Posts: 1788Blonde "Monica"
And a definite waste of awesome DSL's and a great body. Oh, well. The one time I saw her an emergency came up for me and I cut things quite short. Never had a chance to actually experience her.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 11:13 #31337Senior Member

Posts: 694Monica
I would say that bolobegrande is talking about a different one than the one getting all the bad write ups always good to have a face to go with write up.
-
11-15-16 09:53 #31336Senior Member

Posts: 133Yes
That is the one Loomy and I are speaking of. Waste of time, waste of potential talent.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 07:38 #31335Senior Member

Posts: 579That felt like a 70's porn. Now explicit POV, sepia tone photography,. Stars leaving their socks on. Do you have a think mustache?
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 06:17 #31334Senior Member

Posts: 1788Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




