Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228
    Quote Originally Posted by Angler69  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of commission for awhile due to work and car issues but I made it out recently and picked up Anna from the W / W area. I guess this is the one some of you have been calling the "Arab Kandii" (why is she called that? Didn't have much time so opted for BBBJCIM for standard. She is easy going, has a pleasant personality, attractive,. Kind of a girl next door type image.

    Once things got started, she was doing well with her (fondling her cute tits helped as well) but as it progressed, it became monotonous. I like the type of head girls like Nikki, Bridget, Neesey, etc give where they are in to it and committed to make you cum and you have to say Uncle before they let you go. Nonetheless we did reach the finish line but she stopped moving as I started to cum and just had her lips on my head. I really dislike this as I like a more pronounced effort as I cum otherwise it makes 4th of July fireworks finale end up like a solitary sparkler. I didn't say anything to her about it since she had been so pleasant otherwise.

    I made small talk while taking her back while she got drowsy and dosed off so bad that I had to wake her up a couple of times to ask where to drop her off.

    No digits and I would repeat just because she's so pleasant and attractive and maybe was just tired and hadn't gotten much sleep.

    Stay safe,

    Angler.
    I gave her the name "Arab Kandii" because of her demeanor and quality of service. Great BJ skills and quality tight cooch. She is laid back and easy going like the original Kandii. It is not about looks at much at all, other then she is petite with slim waist, long hair down her back and semi-perky breast.

  2. #31311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    This is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.
    Worst service I have had in a long time.

  3. #31310

    BSW "Eyes"

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising through the website loop this afternoon and ran into the BSW Shauni at the circle this girl is most definitely worth a scoop she had Grade A skills on the mic, she's pretty layer back and down to earth with absolutely no drama. We agreed on standard tuition with a tip and it was well worth it she swallow what's on the menu, if you see her out there make sure you stop and get some you won't regret it. Of course no digits at the moment so you just have to look for her around the circle.
    I've passed on her several times but after this report I decided to stop. I must say she was real friendly and took directions well. Standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. Will gladly repeat. She can be found at the circle or on payson. As reported, no digits available.

  4. #31309

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?
    You good Bro no stings up there. 2 police cars sit at stricker st all night by the circle they don't bother the monger's or SW.

  5. #31308

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?
    Hey bro. I rode thlru there about 4. She wasnt there. So maybe she was legit. Hmmm.

  6. #31307

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen big bird becky(from MPark) in the last week or so? Cleaned my ride and found her gummit cell and would like to get it back to her. Thanks in advance. Hc.
    Doing the meth-head crazy walk up and down Washington Blvd around 4:30 this afternoon, so she's around.

    Mongerel.

  7. #31306
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?
    Sounds like Michelle with the squeaky voice, if so she's pretty great. Haven't seen her around in months.

  8. #31305

    Becky in mp

    Anyone seen big bird becky(from MPark) in the last week or so? Cleaned my ride and found her gummit cell and would like to get it back to her. Thanks in advance. Hc.
    Last edited by HcLine; 11-15-16 at 14:50. Reason: added detail

  9. #31304

    Possible Sting

    At the corner of S Carey and Ramsay. There's a tall attractive frizzy haired blonde standing in front of that garage with a pair of tight black leggings on. She's wearing sunglasses too. She's looking at cars as they go by and motioning like a SW. I gave her the eye, but she looks hesitate, I'm not sure if it's a, " I don't do black guys thing " or what. Very nice though, a little too nice maybe?

  10. #31303

    Nicole

    Had a couple trysts with Nicole lately; straight hair brunette, mid 20's, 5' 3", very nice ass, blue eyes. Mumbles when she talks, which is real annoying. Can be found around Brunswick and the churches. Gives a pretty good BBBJ, kind of quiet during sex but doesn't rush at all and can take it good in doggy. Not sure about the backdoor. Solid provider, good for a romp or two.

  11. #31302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Blonde "Monica"

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    That is the one Loomy and I are speaking of. Waste of time, waste of potential talent.
    And a definite waste of awesome DSL's and a great body. Oh, well. The one time I saw her an emergency came up for me and I cut things quite short. Never had a chance to actually experience her.

  12. #31301

    Monica

    I would say that bolobegrande is talking about a different one than the one getting all the bad write ups always good to have a face to go with write up.

  13. #31300

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.
    That is the one Loomy and I are speaking of. Waste of time, waste of potential talent.

  14. #31299
    That felt like a 70's porn. Now explicit POV, sepia tone photography,. Stars leaving their socks on. Do you have a think mustache?

  15. #31298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    Recently met up with Monica, 19 y o from WVA she stated. Well it went something like this, saw here walking up Wilkerson. I say her from behind, all I saw was a head of flowing blonde hair and hips, so I you-turned and scoped.

    She got in I asked for half and half but she kept saying she couldn't. Eventually she told me the reason why. She told me she went to use the bathroom then next thing you know her unborn baby was in the toilet. She stated she just left the hospital and need to make some money. She ripped the paper hospital bracelet off and everything. In my head I was thinking "WTF", but I still went through the session.

    She said I will only do head, so I settled. It was not the best by Baltimore's standards. She kept changing her position and moving around which changed the pressure points and feeling. So I would always loose my H / O. She was simply going through the motions of bobbing her head up and down on my junk. Then I told her act like I'm your boyfriend and use your hand to stroke it at the same times. That finally did it. I came and she swallowed. I gave her some pointers afterwards and I got the standard reply " I never had any complaints from my other dates".

    I will not repeat with her. I just want repeat with a SW when I have to try to mentally make myself nut while getting a BJ, that's just too much work when I'm the one giving up the loot.
    Is this the "Monica" you met? The description sounds like her, including the nineteen years old and West Virginia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monica1.PNG‎   Monica2.PNG‎   Monica3.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape