Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3300

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Madphyy  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance on Vivian a newly arrived Asian girl, FS.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-b2b/17290778

    She was pretty and super hot. I surely enjoyed pretty much. She gave a sort of GFE and spurred my enthusiasm. Good massage as well. The place is clean and cozy. The bathroom is decent. It's worthy what I paid.
    Any of the seniors or regular posters try Vivian? Can't tell if this review is legit. Anyway tried texting her but mixed responses from her.

    DT.

  2. #3299

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sam, and while I do think she is cute and very friendly, I do think her attractiveness was overstated by many in this forum. Shae, on the other hand, I thought was extremely attractive.
    I have seen Sam for multiple visits. I do have to say, she is letting her physique decline since I saw her the first time she started the hobby. I do still enjoy her from time to time, but I must admit. I am losing the allure. Shae is definitely impressive, but I am having a hard time dealing with her location, leaving drenched in smoke is becoming an issue for me. Still hoping for some new talent. If anyone has any new "hotties", please do share.

    I still see Brooklyn occasionally when I have the time. I'm trying to meet up with Chloe, but can't find the time for her haphazard schedule.

    Have seen Miss Lilly. Always beautiful and tasty, just everything is covered, although her CBJ is the best I've had.

    Thia will always be Thia, she has a great body but such a lackluster performance most of the time.

    Happy hunting!

    DT.

  3. #3298

    Vivian

    I took a chance on Vivian a newly arrived Asian girl, FS.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-b2b/17290778

    She was pretty and super hot. I surely enjoyed pretty much. She gave a sort of GFE and spurred my enthusiasm. Good massage as well. The place is clean and cozy. The bathroom is decent. It's worthy what I paid.

  4. #3297

    I agree, sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Finally had ahold of San this morning. She had an incall on the west side. She came out side to greet me and we went to her room. I wasn't attractive to her at all. Looks 6/ performance 6. I don't know what the rave is all about but I won't repeat. Her tits was so small and saggy.

    Shae looks 7/ performance 9. She seems to enjoy her time with you. I think I will retire for now but probably visit Shae here and there. The hunt has been fun but I feel dirty after each visit. You guys keep getting them pussy and treat Shae well.
    I've seen Sam, and while I do think she is cute and very friendly, I do think her attractiveness was overstated by many in this forum. Shae, on the other hand, I thought was extremely attractive.

  5. #3296

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by OralRoberts  [View Original Post]
    First- thanks to all that contribute. It really helped this out of town guy.

    Basics- outcall. Good communications- she was 30 minutes late- so be patient.

    Face. Cute. Big smile.

    Body - 5-7 - surprised nice w / c cup. Hwp about 165 not a bbw.

    Lfk-.

    Daty.

    BBBJ. Nice dt.

    150/ hr (really 50 minutes but no complaints-not really rushed).

    Acg. Rides hard and enjoys.

    Missionary. Enjoys. She pumps from below.

    Short cuddle up and she showered.

    She's more into regulars doesn't advertise often.

    I would repeat, if I lived in the area.

    (920) XXX-2268.
    Here's her ad:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/17302111

    I haven't seen her. Just wanted to share the link to the ad.

  6. #3295

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by OralRoberts  [View Original Post]
    First- thanks to all that contribute. It really helped this out of town guy.

    Basics- outcall. Good communications- she was 30 minutes late- so be patient.

    Face. Cute. Big smile.

    Body - 5-7 - surprised nice w / c cup. Hwp about 165 not a bbw.

    Lfk-.

    Daty.

    BBBJ. Nice dt.

    150/ hr (really 50 minutes but no complaints-not really rushed).

    Acg. Rides hard and enjoys.

    Missionary. Enjoys. She pumps from below.

    Short cuddle up and she showered.

    She's more into regulars doesn't advertise often.

    I would repeat, if I lived in the area.

    (920) XXX-2268.
    Thanks for the review. Lydia once posted with her friend Autumn, who looked much more feminine. I think Lydia was mentoring her and maybe Autumn wasn't really into the lifestyle.

    P.S. Love the username.

  7. #3294

    It's all relative.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Finally had ahold of San this morning. She had an incall on the west side. She came out side to greet me and we went to her room. I wasn't attractive to her at all. Looks 6/ performance 6. I don't know what the rave is all about but I won't repeat. Her tits was so small and saggy.

    Shae looks 7/ performance 9. She seems to enjoy her time with you. I think I will retire for now but probably visit Shae here and there. The hunt has been fun but I feel dirty after each visit. You guys keep getting them pussy and treat Shae well.
    To each their own.

    Sam is not for guys who like big tits. I don't find her tits "small and saggy". I find her body perfectly athletic.

    If Shae is a 7 in looks for you, I'd be curious to know whether you have experienced anyone you'd rate a 8 or higher.

  8. #3293

    Sam & Shae

    Finally had ahold of San this morning. She had an incall on the west side. She came out side to greet me and we went to her room. I wasn't attractive to her at all. Looks 6/ performance 6. I don't know what the rave is all about but I won't repeat. Her tits was so small and saggy.

    Shae looks 7/ performance 9. She seems to enjoy her time with you. I think I will retire for now but probably visit Shae here and there. The hunt has been fun but I feel dirty after each visit. You guys keep getting them pussy and treat Shae well.

  9. #3292

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys. I'm never wrong about these things. I first met her 3 years ago. She's seen some miles since then, but still an awesome experience. She's quite the GFE.
    Her variable incall makes it difficult for me to see her on a whim. I'm curious, though. For anyone who's seen her and either Shae or Sam, how would you compare the experience?

  10. #3291

    Nyla. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    It is Nyla, the tattoos match. I'd avoid.
    I met up with her to see for myself. I could not go through with it. I gave her 20 for meeting and said I was no longer interested. I don't usually do that. I try to do enough research up front to make it unlikely. In this case, I actually discounted sound advice.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/17314008

  11. #3290

    Lydia. Native. Throat Therapy Specialist - (920) XXX-2268

    First- thanks to all that contribute. It really helped this out of town guy.

    Basics- outcall. Good communications- she was 30 minutes late- so be patient.

    Face. Cute. Big smile.

    Body - 5-7 - surprised nice w / c cup. Hwp about 165 not a bbw.

    Lfk-.

    Daty.

    BBBJ. Nice dt.

    150/ hr (really 50 minutes but no complaints-not really rushed).

    Acg. Rides hard and enjoys.

    Missionary. Enjoys. She pumps from below.

    Short cuddle up and she showered.

    She's more into regulars doesn't advertise often.

    I would repeat, if I lived in the area.

    (920) XXX-2268.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails madison_lydia.jpg‎  

  12. #3289

    Bonjour mes amis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys. I'm never wrong about these things. I first met her 3 years ago. She's seen some miles since then, but still an awesome experience. She's quite the GFE.
    Now lets go get that pussy. Thanks Chad.

  13. #3288

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffbeaumont  [View Original Post]

    She's an absolute delight.

    Setup was easy. I texted / called, she answered / replied and arrived in our discussed time frame. The pictures posted are her. Posed but her and very much aligned with her physical appearance. She was dressed nicely in jeans, top, jacket, and heels. Something a lot of other providers are overlooking more and more it seems. I mean, I like what's inside a wrapped gift most of all, but also very much appreciate the wrapper.

    She's very open and put on an utterly amazing performance of her deep, deep grasp of the French language that was good to the last drop. I'm certain other performances are available but that one did me in.

    On top of everything else, she is an absolute delight to be around. Some described her as nervous or hyper, but I prefer intelligently bubbly. Definitely not a clock watcher and was vested in my experience.

    Be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.
    I told you guys. I'm never wrong about these things. I first met her 3 years ago. She's seen some miles since then, but still an awesome experience. She's quite the GFE.

  14. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been *lucky* enough to be with Lucky? I swear I recall these photos from last year when I was spending more time in Madison.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/16111491
    The body and the age remind of Angel who worked at RS or GH and went solo for awhile.

  15. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been *lucky* enough to be with Lucky? I swear I recall these photos from last year when I was spending more time in Madison.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/16111491
    I don't recall her name but it wasn't Lucky so another name changer out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape