Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14074

    Star

    I was I was roaming the trail yesterday and it was pretty slow, a few girls but nothing I wanted to partake in then I saw star walking by the Best Buy. I pulled in and waved her over. We've seen each other before so the pleasantries were short. We got to a good spot and I began dreaming. She started giving a pretty medicocre BBBJ and after a while we got into missionary and she was tight. I didn't last long fucking her. After a while I popped. Damage was 40 Mario coins. She saws she lost her phone for anyone with her digits. She looks decent but the candy is showing on her body.

  2. #14073

    Christina. Brunette White Chic. No panties. Drugged out

    It was a midnight run. Saw this brunette white chic sitting at the traffic pole at the corner of McDonalds with WaWa across the street. She was wearing a black shirt and red / black plaid skirt. Nice pale white ass, small tits, and wavy hair. I pulled into McDonalds and park close to the corner where the intersection is. I watched her for a while. She appears to dose off and on. She finally makes eye contact with me and waved. I waved back and it was on. She came over, got inside, and said I need to make some money. I said slow down and show me something. She lift her skirt and has no panties. She also was so high that she dose off and on in the car seat. Her face does have a couple of blemishes. Took her to my spot and a BBBJwSpit for 30 pesos. If I had a room, I am sure that I could have my way with her, do her multiple times during the whole night, she was nodding off that much. She made her money and asked if I can drop her home to some mobile home park near the 33rd jail. Couldn't get digits since her phone was low battery / off and she didn't remember. No worries, I believe that I can find her again. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ.

  3. #14072
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Recent action

    If you guys want to review a monger you need to learn to take it to a fight thread. Nobody is telling you that you can't say you think he's a douchebag if you want, you just can't do it on a review thread, so pretty fucking please can we dispense with the "he must be your friend" bullshit.

    A2

  4. #14071
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #14070
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #14069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kevon on Paradise Trail

    When in mood for a deep throat blowjob, You can NEVER go wrong with Kevon. One of the coolest chicks on Paradise Trail. Kevon can deep throat down to your ball's like no other! Scooped her up in the old quadrant near Sunoco. Rates can't be beat.

    C5.

  7. #14068
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #14067

    C5 Sounds like Rape and Larceny to me

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Then it's probably a good idea that you're not a judge because I checked the post and it wasn't.

    Here's the thing, you want to review mongers then take it to the fight thread. You could have known that ahead of time because I didn't ban him. Was taking the money douchey, probably but it wasn't theft and it wasn't rape.

    A2

  9. #14066

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTHunter  [View Original Post]
    I was rolling on the trail south right before 528, it was pretty dead and out of nowhere after making a second loop, SW were everywhere. I came across Jess right in front of the baymont. She jumped in, quick LEO check and off we went. I fell asleep and in my dream, Jess gave an average bbbjcumhalfspit. She seemed a bit rushed, no communication, she didn't come up for air which was a good thing. No DT, and she just paid attention to the top half. Exploded in her mouth, she moved right away, causing spillage and a mess. I was not happy, dropped her off and damage was 30 mph. No digits. I wouldn't repeat. Of course I woke up and it was all a dream.
    Haven't seen Jess in some time. She used to be a lot of fun to hang out with. Sounds like candy is taking a toll on her.

  10. #14065

    Lackluster once again

    The trail has not been on my side, no matter what time it is, I seem to miss all the beautiful talents you guys dream about. Slim picking from 50 to turnpike, last night around 11 pm. Came across a petite WSW on Michigan. She had a room at the sands and went into my nightmare. Once again, lazy BBBJ. That's it, I had to bust in a napkin. Pathetic. Only got the tip in her mouth, I need a girl that can DT MY TOOL. It's seem not many can handle a big one. Anyways, became 20 pounds lighter. No name, didn't care for it. Horrible nightmare. I'm on the trail now, hoping to redeem myself!

    What does it take to be a senior member? I've had my share of reports.

    YOUNGT HUNTER OUT.

    Six months and 25 posts without pissing me off.

    A2

  11. #14064

    Hmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    For the second time in 2 years I was recently reminded of the damage drugs can do to ones body and brain. Not going to go into details or name the current WSW but holy $hit it is sad to see how far down they can send you. The first time I saw this was when I think back to Autumn from 2014 and then the last time I drove past her (earlier this summer) and then I heard she had OD'd soon after that. I really hope and pray that this new situation doesn't go that same direction. The good neighbor in me tried everything I could last night and today to help her out and I hope that if she reads this then maybe she'll think twice and maybe not continue on the path she is on. Life on the streets can be a ***** in ways that many of us mongers can't imagine (and being in this hobby we CAN imagine and see a lot of the darkside this life these girls face every day). I tried to help her the best way I could but there is only so much any of us can do for another person. And so I pray that she can pull it together because (when she isn't strung out on a mix like early this morning) she really is a good, fun person to be with. Bottom line: DON'T DO DRUGS!

    And in completely different news. Just saw several LEOs by Goodwill near Taco Bell on OBT and also passed a few new faces down by the 7-11 by the train tracks. Not sure that the 2 are related (I. E. , may NOT be a sting) but no matter what, stay safe out there and be good to each other.
    I get wanting to help, I really do. There is one and only one girl out there who I would try to help, the rest of them simply want to be high. I don't think they know any other way to live. Look at the idiot men most of them are around, if they truly wanted out they would get out. I really don't feel sorry for them any more but that's just me and I am one of Hillary's "deploreables" after all. I do not begrudge anyone trying though. Just know that the Cleveland Browns will be more successful.

  12. #14063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Girl Alert on Paradise Trail!! Passion

    Was on the Paradise Trail early this morning around 4 am When I spot a WSW near the Barnes and noble in the old quadrant. Chick was pale white and walking with a pink back pack. I immediately made a quick you turn and finally caught up with her as she was walking pretty fast. Pull up and offer her a ride and she hops in right away. Says her name is Passion and she's new here from up north. Fellas this chick has very curvy hips and as ass on her that was banging for a white chick! Weight about 130 and about 4.

    5'6 tall with dark brown shoulder length hair.

    We agreed to a price and was off to my private safe spot. Chick can definitely suck a dick! Nice deep throat skills and she was on her knees in the passenger seat and had that banging ass of hers in the air while I fingered her nice clean shaved pussy! If you like curvy white girls white a big ass this is your girl. Next was CFS in K9 position and I busted in glove way to fucking quick! Big round soft pillow ass! LOL! Passion is cool people and she's looking for new friends AND has a working phone!

    PM for digits! She may hit BP soon! Catch her now on the streets while she's cheap!

  13. #14062

    Lots of activity just north of bestbuy on obt

    Some WSW and one BSW showing her ass in a short blk mini.

  14. #14061

    The famous Baby Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJamie  [View Original Post]
    I know Nikki personally, she's real. I don't know what her rates are lately or if she's gone off the candy. Haven't hung out in awhile, but I now she's at least a real, non-LEO WSW.
    Damn you are fine as fuck LOL. I never got to meet you but wish I did LOL. And I know Nikki is real 100% but that ad isn't her because she's on vacation right now.

  15. #14060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Wednesday Night on Paradise Trail

    A beautiful cool night tonight on Paradise Trail. Dark and very quiet. Cruised both the new and the old quadrants and also hit up the number streets. Spotted a small petite WSW with short blonde hair near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. I pull in to dollar General parking lot to observe to make sure she's real and I wave her over to my car. Upon further inspection of her up close, she's young, somewhat cute and also completely high as a fucking kite! Slurred speech and a nice right little body on her. I immediately invite her inside my car!

    I asked her name but honestly I forgot this harlots name, she says she's in need of a room for tonight and asks if she could get paid now and give her loser boyfriend the cash to get the room!! LOL! I actually did see this loser at the bus stop staring me down. I immediately start driving away from the area while she's non stop talking about nothing. I tell her I'll give her 30 coins for anal. She was so out of it she keep nodding off as I'm trying to talk to her. Finally she pull down her tight jeans and wow, chick has a nice body! Got a little head from her and then took her to back seat where I plowed that asshole while standing outside with her in doggy near my passenger side rear door.

    This chick must do a lot of anal because my dick went in pretty easy! She was so put of it she didn't complain at all. Excellent date! No complaints and she was so out of it, she won't remember my dick up her ass when she finally wakes up! Icing on the cake tonight is after I gave her the 30, she ended up dropping it when she got out car, now I saw it drop out of her back pocket, I just didn't say anything!

    Picked up cash on seat and went on way!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape