Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,421 to 21,435 of 35480
-
11-09-16 22:54 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 7357Wednesday Night on Paradise Trail
A beautiful cool night tonight on Paradise Trail. Dark and very quiet. Cruised both the new and the old quadrants and also hit up the number streets. Spotted a small petite WSW with short blonde hair near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. I pull in to dollar General parking lot to observe to make sure she's real and I wave her over to my car. Upon further inspection of her up close, she's young, somewhat cute and also completely high as a fucking kite! Slurred speech and a nice right little body on her. I immediately invite her inside my car!
I asked her name but honestly I forgot this harlots name, she says she's in need of a room for tonight and asks if she could get paid now and give her loser boyfriend the cash to get the room!! LOL! I actually did see this loser at the bus stop staring me down. I immediately start driving away from the area while she's non stop talking about nothing. I tell her I'll give her 30 coins for anal. She was so out of it she keep nodding off as I'm trying to talk to her. Finally she pull down her tight jeans and wow, chick has a nice body! Got a little head from her and then took her to back seat where I plowed that asshole while standing outside with her in doggy near my passenger side rear door.
This chick must do a lot of anal because my dick went in pretty easy! She was so put of it she didn't complain at all. Excellent date! No complaints and she was so out of it, she won't remember my dick up her ass when she finally wakes up! Icing on the cake tonight is after I gave her the 30, she ended up dropping it when she got out car, now I saw it drop out of her back pocket, I just didn't say anything!
Picked up cash on seat and went on way!
Good times on Paradise Trail!
-
11-09-16 21:49 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 249Gigi (Yes she is prego!)
Spent a few minutes chatting with the one and only Gigi. And I wana know, which of you mongers barebacked her and got her prego?. I thought I had exclusive rights to barebacking her! Darn!
-
11-09-16 16:05 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 7357Emily on Paradise Trail
Hooked up last night once again with the sexiest young chick on Paradise Trail! Emily has Red hair again and is looking as good as ever! We headed back to her room near the new quadrant and I must say that I honesty NEVER get tired of fucking this chick! My dick is in love with her mouth and her tight pussy! Looking into her big blue eyes while she is sucking you're sick is a sight to behold boy's! Emily is still number one out there on Paradise Trail!
Her digits are still the same.
-
11-09-16 15:58 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 7357?
All due respect dude, Without a name to this WSW in your report, it's hard to follow what you're saying.
Originally Posted by Ericmcq
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-16 13:39 #14056Regular Member

Posts: 10Indeed
Due you are not alone. I am a native Floridian and drive every day up and down paradise trail.
Originally Posted by Ericmcq
[View Original Post]
For better than 20 years. Some come and go (no pun intended) and sadly many just lose it and fall apart.
I've tried to help some but candy is a hard fight. You can do what you can and that is it.
Anymore is enabling. You can't stop a boat from sinking until you patch the holes. And many keep blowing new holes!
(Again, no pun intended).
-
11-09-16 01:30 #14055Senior Member

Posts: 144Just Say NO to Drugs
For the second time in 2 years I was recently reminded of the damage drugs can do to ones body and brain. Not going to go into details or name the current WSW but holy $hit it is sad to see how far down they can send you. The first time I saw this was when I think back to Autumn from 2014 and then the last time I drove past her (earlier this summer) and then I heard she had OD'd soon after that. I really hope and pray that this new situation doesn't go that same direction. The good neighbor in me tried everything I could last night and today to help her out and I hope that if she reads this then maybe she'll think twice and maybe not continue on the path she is on. Life on the streets can be a ***** in ways that many of us mongers can't imagine (and being in this hobby we CAN imagine and see a lot of the darkside this life these girls face every day). I tried to help her the best way I could but there is only so much any of us can do for another person. And so I pray that she can pull it together because (when she isn't strung out on a mix like early this morning) she really is a good, fun person to be with. Bottom line: DON'T DO DRUGS!
And in completely different news. Just saw several LEOs by Goodwill near Taco Bell on OBT and also passed a few new faces down by the 7-11 by the train tracks. Not sure that the 2 are related (I. E. , may NOT be a sting) but no matter what, stay safe out there and be good to each other.
-
11-08-16 17:18 #14054Banned Member

Posts: 1218Princess Leia
Because The Princess is arguably the toughest negotiator on The Trail, you have to be very firm when dealing with her.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
11-08-16 16:33 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 142Bella Saint
Saw her 2 nights ago near the home depot. 50 mario coins bbj & doggy. Explosion. Then found out it was just a dream (Biggie Smalls voice).
-
11-08-16 13:10 #14052Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Just my 2 cents
I know Nikki personally, she's real. I don't know what her rates are lately or if she's gone off the candy. Haven't hung out in awhile, but I now she's at least a real, non-LEO WSW.
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 11:02 #14051Senior Member

Posts: 1837Sounds like it may have been Alisha
The "no blow in mouth" and "warn me before" sounds exactly like Alisha that hangs out on Nash by the 19th to Kaley blocks. I am an old friend with her and I used to FS her for no more than .25 in the old folks home parking lot before their security patrol kicked in. When she pulled the I don't catch thing with me early on, I kept quiet and gave her a week long dose. She gagged and about threw up! Luckily she opened the door first. However, I know she got a shot or two hanging off that uvula and dripped down that throat. I only did FS with her after that mostly in her go to spot. There, you could always see the next group of talent that would be out and about once inside there and after you got past the pit bulls and DBs!
Be careful if you frequent her as she will flag you down as you pass no matter who or what is behind you. I told her never to do that to me again. But she did again and I stopped seeing her for a while and told her why.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 09:58 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome back
We all here on Paradise Trail would welcome you back with open arms!
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 09:53 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 238Understandable Brother
LOL I'm the same fucking way Brother C5 you know me. Yes I haven't posted in a long time LOL and I miss that shit what I miss more is having these chicks suck my dick.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-BMM.
I'm coming back slowly LOL already bought a monger phone again LOL I just need to find the time. And my first 1 in a while will have to be the sexy Nicole from heritage. I want to fuck that pussy.
-
11-08-16 08:37 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 7357Correction
No experienced Senior Members on this great site are paying no damm 35 coins to a street walker for a CBJ. I can personally get a BBBJCIMWS for ten buck's.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 03:54 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 1039Holy shit, I know I haven't hit the trail in a while, but 35 for a CBJ. Sounds like prices are getting out of control.
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
Sox.
-
11-07-16 22:44 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 199Leeiah
Picked up Leeiah by the BK south of 528. Just found a spot and fell asleep. In my dream she gave me a great CBJ. It. Was excellent. She asked. 5. We agreed to. 35. Will probably repeat if am in a bind.












Reply With Quote




