Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14044
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    That's where she hangs out the most now in days by nash and the 40's.

    -BMM.
    Thursday night I scooped the Saint around 39th for the 10th time probably. Tossed my salad until I blew on her cheek and in her mouth. It was pretty awesome I must say. But just dreaming.

  2. #14043

    Warn before

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, Always a huge red flag if they say that!

    Want to know what I say to a chick that tells me that crap? I say I'll also WARN your ass that you will NOT get fucking paid if you don't fucking catch it all! You would be amazed how quick the chick changes her fucking tune. Never Pay Upfront.
    Yeah, good call C5 and noted.

  3. #14042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    "Warn me Before"

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow gents. Quick report a few days late. Was out and about around 1 (ish) am, the old quad had nothing to see, so I made my way up from 528 passed oakridge and still nothing.

    Finally I reached the teens and 20's and saw a WSW in a white dress (a little before the rain started). Said her name was (I think) ashley, small frame, little belly like she's preggers or something. LEO check safe, settled on 0. 25 for headache relief.

    It was pretty lack luster, and annoying and would not repeat. She said "warn me before", already a bad start, and then the gag reflex was real. Couldn't finish soon enough. Anyway, kick them out if they won't catch it.

    Stay safe.
    Agreed, Always a huge red flag if they say that!

    Want to know what I say to a chick that tells me that crap? I say I'll also WARN your ass that you will NOT get fucking paid if you don't fucking catch it all! You would be amazed how quick the chick changes her fucking tune. Never Pay Upfront.

  4. #14041

    Saturday night

    Hey fellow gents. Quick report a few days late. Was out and about around 1 (ish) am, the old quad had nothing to see, so I made my way up from 528 passed oakridge and still nothing.

    Finally I reached the teens and 20's and saw a WSW in a white dress (a little before the rain started). Said her name was (I think) ashley, small frame, little belly like she's preggers or something. LEO check safe, settled on 0. 25 for headache relief.

    It was pretty lack luster, and annoying and would not repeat. She said "warn me before", already a bad start, and then the gag reflex was real. Couldn't finish soon enough. Anyway, kick them out if they won't catch it.

    Stay safe.

  5. #14040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rachel

    Rachel is running excellent specials tonight only. Has a safe in call right at Florida Mall. Huge huge tits!

    PM for digits and info.

  6. #14039

    Jess

    I was rolling on the trail south right before 528, it was pretty dead and out of nowhere after making a second loop, SW were everywhere. I came across Jess right in front of the baymont. She jumped in, quick LEO check and off we went. I fell asleep and in my dream, Jess gave an average bbbjcumhalfspit. She seemed a bit rushed, no communication, she didn't come up for air which was a good thing. No DT, and she just paid attention to the top half. Exploded in her mouth, she moved right away, causing spillage and a mess. I was not happy, dropped her off and damage was 30 mph. No digits. I wouldn't repeat. Of course I woke up and it was all a dream.

  7. #14038

    Lexi a. K. a Ludmilla

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check the trail this morning after my experience with Kevon last night. Headed to 528 and BK to see if Nadia was around but unsuccessful. Continued South towards Sams and saw a pretty young girl by the WH. She looks young, early 20's, wearing a black top and a jean short. Told me that her name is Lindsey. Was getting excited to pound her pussy but she didn't want to go to my spot, which is only 5 mn from where we were, but instead wanted to go to her place, which is located in Dr. Phillips. That was very strange at first but I have to decline that option. I was thinking maybe it was a sting but it was really early, 6 am, for a sting. Later, I realized after observing her for a while that she was arguing with her jealous bf / pimp and maybe wanted to get out of there. Anyway, back to Sunoco and found this thick girl with huge boobs by BB. Said her name is Lexi. Told me that she posted on BP and gave me a list of her rates. Rates are a little high. Agreed on. 6 with pics for FS. She is very proud of herself that she is not a candy user and is clean and DF. Said that she cannot be that thick if she uses candy. Only downside is that everything is covered. Sucked these DDDs and pounded that pussy very well. Anal is available for some extra upcharge. Digits are available.
    She's lost a lot of weight since July.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/17735847

  8. #14037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Answer is Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    So I been away for a bit and man do I miss the beloved paradise trail but I been reading my Brothers C5 and TH been fucking alot of these girls wish I could be too. Having an atf is good but gets boring LOL. BTW WTF is up with this emily vid is it true? LOL anyone got the link?

    -BMM.
    Yes it's true that Emily has a couple of excellent videos out their! Unfortunately due to this ridiculous pet peeve of mine, I share with guy's who are posting more than 2 or 3 times a year. LOL!!

    Not trying to be a dick at all brother.

  9. #14036

    Winter Park SWs?

    Anyone of locations of SWs on Winter Park?

  10. #14035

    Emily

    So I been away for a bit and man do I miss the beloved paradise trail but I been reading my Brothers C5 and TH been fucking alot of these girls wish I could be too. Having an atf is good but gets boring LOL. BTW WTF is up with this emily vid is it true? LOL anyone got the link?

    -BMM.

  11. #14034

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    💎Lexi 💕 Sexy, cute, & fun!! 💋128139;$40 early bird special Incall 👑128081; - Orlando escorts - backpage.com http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/17735906.

    Many Senior Members on here already know this sexy young chick. Scooped up Lexi early morning for a quick car date. Lexi will do a car date especially on the rare occasions you catch her out walking. Excellent excellent excellent head game! Lexi is always very clean and smelling good. Excellent car date rates. CFS in K9 is a sight to behold.
    Havnt seen her sexy ass damn I might have to fuck her LOL.

  12. #14033

    Damn LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    The NO panties librarian.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ibrarian-.html

    Trail Hunter.
    So that ad must be a damn set up LOL because it's updated today.

    -BMM.

  13. #14032

    Kevon

    Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

    I fell asleep and started to dream that I was driving down a golden trail. For a while there were no blossoms to be found, maybe a few thorn bushes and some bacon ivy hiding in certain spots, but nothing worth picking up. I decided to go home, but do one last loop before I did. And there she was, Kevon. Have been looking for her for a while now, and I wasn't going to let this chance pass for nothing. I picked her up and it was an excellent dream. She has gained a little weight and it looks good on her, plus her breast are a bit bigger than when I first met her years ago. She is the coolest down to earth gal and that's why I love picking her up, besides the miracles she is capable of when she uses her mouth. Never rushed, always polite, and makes you not want to wake up. We talked more than we did any action, mostly because it was hard to find a spot during the Friday rush hour. I asked for digits, but unfortunately she does not have a phone at this time. She said it was cool to let you all know she is back, and to go find her. And then I woke up at home, these crazy dreams I tell you. You all be safe.

    The Duke.

  14. #14031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lexi on Paradise Trail

    💎Lexi 💕 Sexy, cute, & fun!! 💋128139;$40 early bird special Incall 👑128081; - Orlando escorts - backpage.com http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/17735906.

    Many Senior Members on here already know this sexy young chick. Scooped up Lexi early morning for a quick car date. Lexi will do a car date especially on the rare occasions you catch her out walking. Excellent excellent excellent head game! Lexi is always very clean and smelling good. Excellent car date rates. CFS in K9 is a sight to behold.

  15. #14030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Librarian on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she's currently on a unplanned vacation. Can't wait to she comes back to paradise trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by XMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was checking out glamour shots, I saw that she was staying at the Graybar Hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    The NO panties librarian.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ibrarian-.html

    Trail Hunter.
    One of the most submissive and low cost chicks on Paradise Trail. Excellent head game and pussy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape