Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15264
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.

    Rina: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976.

    Massage - 4/10.

    HE - 8/10 (allows roaming).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage - . 00.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).

    Angie? (She was the big chested gal in the upper left corner of pic): https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870354947.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870194625.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 0/10 (did not allow, says because she has a bf now).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Tina a. K. a. Apple: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869221074.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869146499.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 4/10.

    Looks - 4/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Yaya: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867518031.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage - . 20.

    Emma: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 5/10.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked her down to. 20).

    Jenny: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864333210.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 20 (was okay with. 00).
    I'm liking Rina's new pics. Did she allow roaming under clothes?

  2. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.

    Rina: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976.

    Massage - 4/10.

    HE - 8/10 (allows roaming).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage - . 00.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).

    Angie? (She was the big chested gal in the upper left corner of pic): https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870354947.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870194625.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 0/10 (did not allow, says because she has a bf now).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Tina a. K. a. Apple: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869221074.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869146499.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 4/10.

    Looks - 4/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Yaya: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867518031.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage - . 20.

    Emma: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 5/10.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked her down to. 20).

    Jenny: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864333210.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 20 (was okay with. 00).
    Nice detailed list,this should be the standard , thanks for toftt. Going to see a couple on there soon.

  3. #15262
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.

    Rina: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976.

    Massage - 4/10.

    HE - 8/10 (allows roaming).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage - . 00.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).

    Angie? (She was the big chested gal in the upper left corner of pic): https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870354947.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870194625.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 0/10 (did not allow, says because she has a bf now).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Tina a. K. a. Apple: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869221074.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869146499.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 4/10.

    Looks - 4/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Yaya: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867518031.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage - . 20.

    Emma: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 5/10.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked her down to. 20).

    Jenny: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864333210.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 20 (was okay with. 00).
    Great job!

    I appreciate all of the massage scores. People seem to forget that this is the MT thread and many of us are interested in the quality of the massage.

    I wish some of those places were outside of CC. I avoid going there due to it being too conspicuous for me. The parking lady must have known you by license plate after all of those visits.

  4. #15261
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.
    Damn bro you're a collector!

    Really appreciate for the info.

  5. #15260

    Multiple therapist report back (ill keep it short and sweet)

    Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.

    Rina: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976.

    Massage - 4/10.

    HE - 8/10 (allows roaming).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage - . 00.

    Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).

    Angie? (She was the big chested gal in the upper left corner of pic): https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870354947.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870194625.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 0/10 (did not allow, says because she has a bf now).

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 7/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Tina a. K. a. Apple: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869221074.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 6/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869146499.html.

    Massage - 7/10.

    HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).

    Attitude - 4/10.

    Looks - 4/10.

    Damage. House fee.

    Yaya: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867518031.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 8/10.

    Looks - 8/10.

    Damage - . 20.

    Emma: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html.

    Massage - 8/10.

    HE - 8/10.

    Attitude - 5/10.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Damage - . 40 (I talked her down to. 20).

    Jenny: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864333210.html.

    Massage - 9/10.

    HE - 9/10.

    Attitude - 7/10.

    Looks - 6/10.

    Damage - . 20 (was okay with. 00).

  6. #15259

    Would not recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Thai Pattaya's Emma is very very pretty she was on the more heavier side. Has she lost weight? If she loses the weight she will be one of the hottest MT'S out there!
    Due to the recent posts about Thai Pattay's Emma, I decided to check her out today. When she answered the door I was pretty impressed. She is cute / young. Mid to late 20's looking. A bit on the heavy side, but not fat. Massage choices she gave me were "light" and "medium". Opted for medium. Her massage, compared to other MTs was poor IMO. If you ever had vicky at Royals, which I consider to be so-so, Emma is worse. Uses a lot of forearms and oil. During the massage she answered her phone twice and went outside twice! The only times that has ever happened to me was at 611. Infact the whole talking / leaving the room reminded me EXACTLY of 611. Anyways, towards the end of the massage she asks if I want a special massage. I say "OK". She says the special massage is $60 ontop of the $60 HS. And if I want to tip ONTOP of $. 2 that "is up to you". Now I'm thinking "what? $. 2 is already on the upper end for a HJ. Does this girl expect like $. 4 for a HJ?? Anyways, I say OK. HJ was pretty good. She's got her technique down pat. Tried to roam and she said "no touching" so I stopped. After I showered I gave her $. 2 and she seemed pissed LOL. But whatever. Service was bad, so no TIP! On the plus side, she didn't short me time. But there are SOOOOO many better skilled MTs with better attitudes. The only thing she has going for her is that she is young / cute. And that's IT. I guess to the older crowd that just wants to be stroked by someone young / cute, Emma would fit the bill, but to anyone who actually wants a decent massage from an MT with a good attitude, I would stay away from her.

  7. #15258

    Thai girl

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6436044

    Can do deep strong SOLF massage. Pity the guys that are married to these women.

  8. #15257

    Pink = the red-headed therapist at Cute Spa/Royal Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5861050

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-relax/6618267

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747

    No reports on this redd red head. Many negative reviews, but none about her. Royal is on Makaloa St. Cute Spa is in Century Center. I may toftt and report tomorrow.

    Jan Fortifore.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-works/6223893

    Another new photo. No hits on Tineye or Google images. When I tried to make an appointment with her for today, the text response was she works on Sundays.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute spa 3.jpg‎  

  9. #15256

    Cc #2301

    Quote Originally Posted by Honauc  [View Original Post]
    All photos are fake for this place. In my experience the girl will be Chinese and older than any photo posted for this CC AMP. Mama is nice and she usually has a few girls to choose from.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  10. #15255

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869144572.html

    The photo of the massage therapist on the lanai looks familiar but I don't recall the full face shot. Anyone have info on this provider? Her face is cute and her body is tight, if real.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Same girl, so she says. The photo on the left she is blow drying her hair. She goes by Summer and works out of Thai Spaya. She was formerly at Pin Thai, along with Yaya who is now with Vera. Her massage is pro quality, she knows her stuff, and gives a good rub. Pretty, nice and friendly lady.

  11. #15254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to excel or the Korean mt,?
    Talked to Mimi. Moving to another location.

  12. #15253

    Koko Vietnam


  13. #15252

    Mena

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    This reminds me of CC2701. Me na will give you anyone who's there, even if you request a certain girl over phone appointment first. How else can she explain that there is two girls with "Angie" aliases there the same time?

    This place looks like got 2 Rose's and 2 Lisa's allready. And now 2 Mimi's?
    Today's ad Me na is now Tina. Tomorrow she'll be Larry.

  14. #15251
    Bonnah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867288341.html

    Anyone visit this location recently? No new reviews in awhile. The reason I ask is her new Craigstlist ad now features a new face, in addition to her own. Anyone know this new provider's name and how her services rate? Pat has mostly legit massage only reviews, so maybe this new MT is the same?

    EDIT: I discovered that the new face is from an advertisement on the internet. http://www.naturallycurly.com/curly-...cy-curls-8296/ Any one see the new MT? Rating and service provided?

    January44.
    I went with Pat a few weeks ago. It was a very good legit massage. She's super tiny and cute.

    I too saw the ad for the curly haired girl. How did you find that?

  15. #15250
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869144572.html

    The photo of the massage therapist on the lanai looks familiar but I don't recall the full face shot. Anyone have info on this provider? Her face is cute and her body is tight, if real.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    I can't think of her name. She was gone for a little while and this is CC2503. I think she was in another room before-solo?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape