The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15249

    Red-head at Cute Spa / Royal Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Omelette  [View Original Post]
    Copy that on this place, Cute Spa major waste of time, as there is nothing cute about it nor anyone in it. Quick turn juice the man and turn um out under 45 min despite paying full hour. Not to mention their bad double or layered bookings causing mongers to be rushed about. They so greedy but as long as there are those that don't mind the substandard service and etiquette and willing to throw hard earned money, this place going never change. Phones going off, talking aka yelling above and between high walls, layer booking, rush service, etc, I don't understand how they manage to maintain repeat business. But hey, YMMV and it's your kala to waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5861050

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-relax/6618267

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747

    No reports on this redd red head. Many negative reviews, but none about her. Royal is on Makaloa St. Cute Spa is in Century Center. I may toftt and report tomorrow.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cute spa 01.jpg‎   Cute spa 02.jpg‎  

  2. #15248

    Marisa / Summer of Century Center

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869144572.html

    The photo of the massage therapist on the lanai looks familiar but I don't recall the full face shot. Anyone have info on this provider? Her face is cute and her body is tight, if real.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  3. #15247

    Thai Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen Pat in Kapolei and also received total legit service with no hint of play. I wouldn't hold your breath either. If pure looking for a really good massage at elevated prices, then Thai Aroma is a decent place, especially if you love on the West side.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know if this place in Kapolei offers anything else. I'm literally a stones throw away, how nice it would be to not have to drive down town! PM preferred.
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867288341.html

    Anyone visit this location recently? No new reviews in awhile. The reason I ask is her new Craigstlist ad now features a new face, in addition to her own. Anyone know this new provider's name and how her services rate? Pat has mostly legit massage only reviews, so maybe this new MT is the same?

    EDIT: I discovered that the new face is from an advertisement on the internet. http://www.naturallycurly.com/curly-...cy-curls-8296/ Any one see the new MT? Rating and service provided?

    January44.

  4. #15246
    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    From reading the reports I think I had Rose instead of Lisa. Everyone saying Lisa is prettier thanQQ and there is no way the girl I had was prettier than QQ. I think at this place even if you have a appointment they just give you who is up next. I went in with a appointment with Mimi and got Rose. This other Monger made a appointment with Lisa and got Rose. WTF? I guess even if the person you request isn't working they will book the appointment and give you who is there and hope you stay. Now I know their name I will know who they are giving me. Good luck.
    This reminds me of CC2701. Me na will give you anyone who's there, even if you request a certain girl over phone appointment first. How else can she explain that there is two girls with "Angie" aliases there the same time?

    This place looks like got 2 Rose's and 2 Lisa's allready. And now 2 Mimi's?

  5. #15245

    Diamond MT

    From reading the reports I think I had Rose instead of Lisa. Everyone saying Lisa is prettier thanQQ and there is no way the girl I had was prettier than QQ. I think at this place even if you have a appointment they just give you who is up next. I went in with a appointment with Mimi and got Rose. This other Monger made a appointment with Lisa and got Rose. WTF? I guess even if the person you request isn't working they will book the appointment and give you who is there and hope you stay. Now I know their name I will know who they are giving me. Good luck.

  6. #15244

    Emma

    Thai Pattaya's Emma is very very pretty she was on the more heavier side. Has she lost weight? If she loses the weight she will be one of the hottest MT'S out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's theThai Emma.

  7. #15243
    Yes. That's theThai Emma.

  8. #15242

    Nikki-Emma

    This is the same Emma that works with Nikki at Thai Pattaya, been reviewed many time before here on USASG.

    here is her other link to CL http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5859716063.html

    007.
    Last edited by Hawaiian007; 11-08-16 at 14:52. Reason: add link

  9. #15241

    Pretty good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Her massage is pretty good. She does offer HE for. 60 if you want to roam that's going to cost more. Asked her to take off her top, she said you got to pay me more. So I didn't partake. No repeat for me.

  10. #15240
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the input.

    I'm like HE first but a good massage is a bonus.

    Not really into 30+ women atm.

    Found this place near where I work so was wondering if anyone can give feedback on it.

    Pics are probably fake but meh.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5865785225.html
    I've been there once. Older ladies. Really nice and you get the full hour. I just wrote a report. I think it should be under craiglist forum. I wouldn't repeat only because they are not my type.

  11. #15239
    Last edited by First Try; 11-08-16 at 12:28. Reason: correct link

  12. #15238

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information to share on Nadia?

    Any hint of play, roaming, HE?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864095772.html
    She gives a relaxation type of massage. HE was part of the package the couple of times I went to see her, didn't need to ask for it. Other have reported not getting HE. YMMV.

  13. #15237
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsb16  [View Original Post]
    Does she do bbj too? She works with Kiki.
    I'm pretty sure Momo only does CBJ. KIKI sucks you dry. YMMV but I got some BBBJ from Yumi in CC. But not CIM.

    Flesh.

  14. #15236

    May 2701

    My last experience with Erica was not that great so I thought I would try someone new. I texted to find out who was working tonight. Initially I was going to see Jane but I've seen her before. Mama actually sent me pictures of Gigi and May. I chose May.

    When I got there, I laid on the table with the covering on. As soon as May came in, the covering came off. She proceeded to give me a pretty good massage. That was followed by the negotiations for HE. That was the only thing available. She finished off with the rest of the massage and a toweling off. Overall it was good. She is probably in her late 30's but looks good. Paid $. 2. Will probably repeat. One thing is that her last appointment time is 6 pm.

  15. #15235

    Lily's

    Don't think these are real pics. Number looks like Lily's place. Once in a while she has some cuties. Last one I banged was Sugar or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the input.

    I'm like HE first but a good massage is a bonus.

    Not really into 30+ women atm.

    Found this place near where I work so was wondering if anyone can give feedback on it.

    Pics are probably fake but meh.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5865785225.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape