Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15189
    Quote Originally Posted by Brudda1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chick twice. She's funny and cute but a bit mean at times (playfully). She wore same outfit both times it was one of the reasons I won't repeat (bland look). Massage isn't that great and happy ending is ok, allows touch but no FIV. I wouldn't really recommend her, she kept trying to upsell another girl for sex and it came off as very pushy.
    Basically same experience here as well. Nice enough but not enough for repeat. Rush um once though.

  2. #15188

    Me Na

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who she is such as the name she chooses to go by? Is her massage good and does she do HE?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5860083556.html

    Wow her skin looks so soft with the hawaiian glow. And she looks beautiful. I hope she is not a rob, a scammer or whatever else is out there.

    Thanks guys. PM me if you prefer.
    I believe her name Me Na. I've been trying to set an appointment for weeks but kept missing or schedules didn't jive. I think I may have had her at Thai Patayya once. If it is the same person, you should leave happy. BTW. Be wary of the beauty app. Its suppose to take ordinary pictures and enhance facial features / make everything look silky smooth.

  3. #15187

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Brudda1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chick twice. She's funny and cute but a bit mean at times (playfully). She wore same outfit both times it was one of the reasons I won't repeat (bland look). Massage isn't that great and happy ending is ok, allows touch but no FIV. I wouldn't really recommend her, she kept trying to upsell another girl for sex and it came off as very pushy.
    CBJ? Daty? $$ cute?

  4. #15186
    I've seen this chick twice. She's funny and cute but a bit mean at times (playfully). She wore same outfit both times it was one of the reasons I won't repeat (bland look). Massage isn't that great and happy ending is ok, allows touch but no FIV. I wouldn't really recommend her, she kept trying to upsell another girl for sex and it came off as very pushy.

  5. #15185

    Who is this gorgeous mt?

    Does anyone know who she is such as the name she chooses to go by? Is her massage good and does she do HE?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5860083556.html

    Wow her skin looks so soft with the hawaiian glow. And she looks beautiful. I hope she is not a rob, a scammer or whatever else is out there.

    Thanks guys. PM me if you prefer.

  6. #15184
    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Total damage was $$. . 60 + $. 40. Anyone know who I got instead of Mimi? About 5 feet 100 pounds. Lots of bright make up, crooked teethe, and wore a red one piece skirt.
    That outfit; sounds like Lisa, especially if she had a straight (rather than hourglass) figure and had Hershey-Kiss tits on a shallow rib cage. Ask her if she works 9 to 5 only.

    IMHO she looks nothing like the pic.

  7. #15183

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Want to try MT again. Rina sounds tempting but can't find a link to see her pictures or contact info for a appointment. Love small girls. PM me if you have info. Thanks.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976

  8. #15182

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Rina.

    Flesh.
    Want to try MT again. Rina sounds tempting but can't find a link to see her pictures or contact info for a appointment. Love small girls. PM me if you have info. Thanks.

  9. #15181

    Damage at 2303

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was $200 total.
    That is correct. $ represents 100 so total damage for full service there was $$. Don't want anyone to go there and expect FS for $.

  10. #15180
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Let me just say she wasn't happy with less than a $100 for a HJ.
    I always give 60 to house and 40 for HE. Anything more is highway robbery!

  11. #15179

    Pouts and Asks for more

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    How much does she expect? Is it HE or FS?
    Let me just say she wasn't happy with less than a $100 for a HJ.

  12. #15178

    Lisa?

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Total damage was $$. . 60 + $. 40. Anyone know who I got instead of Mimi? About 5 feet 100 pounds. Lots of bright make up, crooked teethe, and wore a red one piece skirt.
    That could have been Lisa based on what you described but Lisa's English is almost non-existant. The red skirt is the common element and the pre-lube makes me think it is her unless you met her in the back when you met everyone else.

    HB.

  13. #15177

    Back for more Pussyrub

    Back to see Celina for more pussyrub. Told her to use a lot of lube, so felt great on her soft pussy lips. Still trying to slip in jr BB while rubbing in CG. Close couple times, but I think she'll give in soon. Still BB rub felt good.

    BBboy.

  14. #15176

    KIKI 8th floor CC

    Went back for some BBBJCIM after nice massage. Took out her huge Dcup boobs for me to play while she performed her incredible BBBJCIM while massaging my balls. Damn exploded too fast. LOL.

    Flesh.

  15. #15175

    SPINNER FANS Cherry Coming Back

    Amana St Round Building, Spinner Cherry fans. She's coming back for just a couple weeks. When, where, how long soon to find out. Famous butt massage, with nice HJ, or FS for some lucky mongers. Pick a number. Can't wait.

    Monger On!

    Rus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape