Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15174

    Erica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    I had another session with Erica (different than the one in the ad). She does a great job of massage but she did say that she doesn't do extras.
    Does this "Erica" match the photo I provided on other forum? I don't trust Angie (1)/ Apple!

    H-S-8.

  2. #15173

    Erica at 2701

    I had another session with Erica (different than the one in the ad). She does a great job of massage but she did say that she doesn't do extras.

  3. #15172
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who you met in the lobby but most of the Chinese girls all work for each other on call. If your looking just for HE these are your places to go. But don't expect AMP hotties now LOL.
    I got full service from her. Even though no sign on door, there was a massage table in there, so it wasn't just a "residence" appt. Room.

  4. #15171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, but she does play, and when she does she will let you know that the tip you thought was generous was not enough!
    How much does she expect? Is it HE or FS?

  5. #15170

    She plays

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuntharang  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this Thai therapist pinky?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963
    YMMV, but she does play, and when she does she will let you know that the tip you thought was generous was not enough!

  6. #15169
    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Total damage was $$. . 60 + $. 40. Anyone know who I got instead of Mimi? About 5 feet 100 pounds. Lots of bright make up, crooked teethe, and wore a red one piece skirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Even better. 100. Sorry bro never been there. Now I see some review I'm game.
    I believe it was $200 total.

  7. #15168
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Even better. 100. Sorry bro never been there. Now I see some review I'm game.
    I'm pretty sure he means 2 bills.

  8. #15167

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Total damage was $$. . 60 + $. 40. Anyone know who I got instead of Mimi? About 5 feet 100 pounds. Lots of bright make up, crooked teethe, and wore a red one piece skirt.
    Even better. 100. Sorry bro never been there. Now I see some review I'm game.

  9. #15166

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Not bad for full service. 120 total with house fee.
    Total damage was $$. . 60 + $. 40. Anyone know who I got instead of Mimi? About 5 feet 100 pounds. Lots of bright make up, crooked teethe, and wore a red one piece skirt.

  10. #15165

    Nicest environment

    Where do you think has the nicest environment and still offers extras? I've been to some very dingy places. The nicest environments seem to be mostly legit.

  11. #15164
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    Yup it is her, now 2 years older + 15 yrs on pic. But still going like the energizer bunny.
    Kind of interesting experience that highlights my stupidity.

    Just decided to try something different and went to see Liliha Kim the other day. Very nice lady. I put myself in an awkward situation because I went in thinking she would be legit so I only brought enough for a legit massage plus legit tip. On the phone I told her I wanted 60 minute professional massage. When I got there I again told her I was interested in 60 min professional deep tissue. She told me to undress and get on the table. Before I could get on the table she came back in and told me no need cover. She gave me a good massage but kept doing light touch on my okole. I was starting to worry about the money issue and wished I had brought more. On the flip she covered me with a hand towel and did some major brushing and adjusting of the cover. She washed her hands and gave me a really good face neck and scalp massage. Then she took the cover off and asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I apologetically told her that I didn't bring extra and she said it was ok and she would just do light touch everywhere else. At one point she told me I could touch her if I wanted and I told he I didn't bring extra and she said okay maybe next time I could bring extra. Even after all of that she told me she'd shampoo my hair for free (but was given the impression that this was not a normal part of her massage). She had me sit on a stool and she shampoos my hair before sending me to the shower.

    She's a very very nice lady, but I just felt weird about it because I thought I was being upfront and I really wanted to give her more. I'll probably go again though and know what to expect.

  12. #15163

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and decided to have a change from the AMP scene. Read some reviews and decided to go to Diamond Spa in CC 2303. Made a appointment for Mimi. When I got there a small Chinese girl with lots of make up and crooked teethe answered the door. She took me to a nice clean bright room. Paid the house fee and waited for Mimi to enter. To my surprise the same girl who greeted me entered. She asked me to undress and lay on the table. Pressure for the massage was weak so I asked her to stand on my back. Her English was limited but we could communicate. She did allow roaming and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties and was already lubed. As I fingered her she ask me to flip and she ask what I wanted. She said hj was. 60 and full service was $. 40. She wasn't as pretty as the AMP girls but since she was nice and I was horny opted for the FS. No BJ and I didn't want to daty since she was already lubed. Pounded her in cg, mish, standing mish and finished in doggie. She did allow fia during doggie but took my hand away when I went too deep. Asked about Greek but she said not on the menu.

    Afterwards I showered and to my surprise she asked if I wanted to stay for lunch. I took her offer. She guided me to a room where there were 3 girls sitting. I asked for their name and to my surprise one said her name was Mimi. I was thinking who I was with since I told them I had a appointment with Mimi when I arrived. But Mimi wasn't my type so didn't make a difference but I did like the way QQ looked. I may try her next.

    The experience was different since no mama but the quality of the girls are way below AMP standards. But the girls were polite and i guess had to try something different. I guess I chose the right place since I read others with not so good experience at CC.
    Not bad for full service. 120 total with house fee.

  13. #15162

    Cc 2303

    Took the plunge and decided to have a change from the AMP scene. Read some reviews and decided to go to Diamond Spa in CC 2303. Made a appointment for Mimi. When I got there a small Chinese girl with lots of make up and crooked teethe answered the door. She took me to a nice clean bright room. Paid the house fee and waited for Mimi to enter. To my surprise the same girl who greeted me entered. She asked me to undress and lay on the table. Pressure for the massage was weak so I asked her to stand on my back. Her English was limited but we could communicate. She did allow roaming and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties and was already lubed. As I fingered her she ask me to flip and she ask what I wanted. She said hj was. 60 and full service was $. 40. She wasn't as pretty as the AMP girls but since she was nice and I was horny opted for the FS. No BJ and I didn't want to daty since she was already lubed. Pounded her in cg, mish, standing mish and finished in doggie. She did allow fia during doggie but took my hand away when I went too deep. Asked about Greek but she said not on the menu.

    Afterwards I showered and to my surprise she asked if I wanted to stay for lunch. I took her offer. She guided me to a room where there were 3 girls sitting. I asked for their name and to my surprise one said her name was Mimi. I was thinking who I was with since I told them I had a appointment with Mimi when I arrived. But Mimi wasn't my type so didn't make a difference but I did like the way QQ looked. I may try her next.

    The experience was different since no mama but the quality of the girls are way below AMP standards. But the girls were polite and i guess had to try something different. I guess I chose the right place since I read others with not so good experience at CC.

  14. #15161

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuntharang  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this Thai therapist pinky?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963
    Strictly legit.

  15. #15160

    Diamond CC #2303

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Lisa at Diamond and although she is similar to the picture, it is definitely not her. However, she is fun to be with and it is worth a go to pop a FOB Chinese girl who will do anything you want. I say looks about a 6 in the face and the body was 8 with a Bush. She is very nice and no English but again, you can have what you want with her.

    HB.
    All photos are fake, girls are much older. Boycotting fake photo places. At least blur out face and put correct body and age.

    CS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape