Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 30759
-
11-03-16 04:10 #15174Senior Member

Posts: 516Erica?
Does this "Erica" match the photo I provided on other forum? I don't trust Angie (1)/ Apple!
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
H-S-8.
-
11-03-16 03:58 #15173Senior Member

Posts: 287Erica at 2701
I had another session with Erica (different than the one in the ad). She does a great job of massage but she did say that she doesn't do extras.
-
11-03-16 01:46 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 516I got full service from her. Even though no sign on door, there was a massage table in there, so it wasn't just a "residence" appt. Room.
Originally Posted by GrumpyKong
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 01:12 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 2178How much does she expect? Is it HE or FS?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 01:08 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 544She plays
YMMV, but she does play, and when she does she will let you know that the tip you thought was generous was not enough!
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 00:51 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 171
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
I believe it was $200 total.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 23:53 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 1897I'm pretty sure he means 2 bills.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 23:45 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 301Diamond
Even better. 100. Sorry bro never been there. Now I see some review I'm game.
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 21:58 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 185Diamond
Total damage was $$. . 60 + $. 40. Anyone know who I got instead of Mimi? About 5 feet 100 pounds. Lots of bright make up, crooked teethe, and wore a red one piece skirt.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 21:53 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 155Nicest environment
Where do you think has the nicest environment and still offers extras? I've been to some very dingy places. The nicest environments seem to be mostly legit.
-
11-02-16 21:41 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 155Kind of interesting experience that highlights my stupidity.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
Just decided to try something different and went to see Liliha Kim the other day. Very nice lady. I put myself in an awkward situation because I went in thinking she would be legit so I only brought enough for a legit massage plus legit tip. On the phone I told her I wanted 60 minute professional massage. When I got there I again told her I was interested in 60 min professional deep tissue. She told me to undress and get on the table. Before I could get on the table she came back in and told me no need cover. She gave me a good massage but kept doing light touch on my okole. I was starting to worry about the money issue and wished I had brought more. On the flip she covered me with a hand towel and did some major brushing and adjusting of the cover. She washed her hands and gave me a really good face neck and scalp massage. Then she took the cover off and asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I apologetically told her that I didn't bring extra and she said it was ok and she would just do light touch everywhere else. At one point she told me I could touch her if I wanted and I told he I didn't bring extra and she said okay maybe next time I could bring extra. Even after all of that she told me she'd shampoo my hair for free (but was given the impression that this was not a normal part of her massage). She had me sit on a stool and she shampoos my hair before sending me to the shower.
She's a very very nice lady, but I just felt weird about it because I thought I was being upfront and I really wanted to give her more. I'll probably go again though and know what to expect.
-
11-02-16 21:36 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 301Diamond
Not bad for full service. 120 total with house fee.
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 21:28 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 185Cc 2303
Took the plunge and decided to have a change from the AMP scene. Read some reviews and decided to go to Diamond Spa in CC 2303. Made a appointment for Mimi. When I got there a small Chinese girl with lots of make up and crooked teethe answered the door. She took me to a nice clean bright room. Paid the house fee and waited for Mimi to enter. To my surprise the same girl who greeted me entered. She asked me to undress and lay on the table. Pressure for the massage was weak so I asked her to stand on my back. Her English was limited but we could communicate. She did allow roaming and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties and was already lubed. As I fingered her she ask me to flip and she ask what I wanted. She said hj was. 60 and full service was $. 40. She wasn't as pretty as the AMP girls but since she was nice and I was horny opted for the FS. No BJ and I didn't want to daty since she was already lubed. Pounded her in cg, mish, standing mish and finished in doggie. She did allow fia during doggie but took my hand away when I went too deep. Asked about Greek but she said not on the menu.
Afterwards I showered and to my surprise she asked if I wanted to stay for lunch. I took her offer. She guided me to a room where there were 3 girls sitting. I asked for their name and to my surprise one said her name was Mimi. I was thinking who I was with since I told them I had a appointment with Mimi when I arrived. But Mimi wasn't my type so didn't make a difference but I did like the way QQ looked. I may try her next.
The experience was different since no mama but the quality of the girls are way below AMP standards. But the girls were polite and i guess had to try something different. I guess I chose the right place since I read others with not so good experience at CC.
-
11-02-16 05:55 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 128Pinky
Strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Tuntharang
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 04:38 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 684Diamond CC #2303
All photos are fake, girls are much older. Boycotting fake photo places. At least blur out face and put correct body and age.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
CS.











Reply With Quote






