Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 30759
-
10-31-16 02:46 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 60Erica 2701
Probably nothing wrong. Maybe she's not your type or maybe you didn't tip her the last two times. Wasted 1. 20 and tips if you did tip.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 02:37 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 60CC 2303 Lisa at Diamond
All pics are fake. Located in CC at 2303 Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Honauc
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 00:16 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 130Lisa at Diamond
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6647496
Is this place worth going? Any try Lisa? Pic looks good but fake I guess. Much Mahalo!
-
10-30-16 23:54 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 516Erica
Review Post #'s 14931,14896 (Sisi).
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
Note: I have never seen Erica's photo in any ad before. 2701 uses both Angie's.
-
10-30-16 22:33 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 287I've seen her twice but no HE. What am I doing wrong?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 21:42 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 252Sorry meant to post it to this question
I believe it is this one. Who did you see there and how was the service and cost?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5849538693.html
-
10-30-16 20:04 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 46Its fake alright
Its another Chinese place. Good luck with the hotties.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 19:17 #15137Regular Member

Posts: 19Christina
She has a place in waiks, middle age chunky white mt. The pic is real but you will certainly be disappointed if you are expecting a hottie. Overall a very nice and friendly mt that gave me a real nice legit session. I didn't try asking for more because she was not my style.
Originally Posted by Fire94
[View Original Post]
Kdub.
-
10-30-16 18:17 #15136Regular Member

Posts: 19Viet Lily?
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Viet Lily?
-
10-30-16 18:06 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 484Yina
JW are you saying that Chinese therapy massage picture is really her?
Originally Posted by JohnyWalker
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 17:59 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone Try
I've never seen her ad. Looks good though.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5853636795.html
-
10-30-16 16:27 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 461603
I don't know who you met in the lobby but most of the Chinese girls all work for each other on call. If your looking just for HE these are your places to go. But don't expect AMP hotties now LOL.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 16:06 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 516No, Erica is Thai & in 2701. This picture looks fake.
Originally Posted by JohnyWalker
[View Original Post]
6 + . 6 = *. 2.
-
10-30-16 14:33 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 252I believe it is this one. Who did you see there and how was the service and cost?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5849538693.html
-
10-30-16 05:15 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 516Cc 1603
Do you know which one is tied to CC1603? Most don't list room # in ad, til after you make an appt. I can't be calling all of them. I had a chance meeting with one Chinese girl in CC lobby & we went up to #1603- that's why I have no phone number for it.
Originally Posted by GrumpyKong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






