Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15144

    Erica 2701

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice but no HE. What am I doing wrong?
    Probably nothing wrong. Maybe she's not your type or maybe you didn't tip her the last two times. Wasted 1. 20 and tips if you did tip.

  2. #15143

    CC 2303 Lisa at Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Honauc  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6647496

    Is this place worth going? Any try Lisa? Pic looks good but fake I guess. Much Mahalo!
    All pics are fake. Located in CC at 2303 Enjoy.

  3. #15142

    Lisa at Diamond

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6647496

    Is this place worth going? Any try Lisa? Pic looks good but fake I guess. Much Mahalo!

  4. #15141

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice but no HE. What am I doing wrong?
    Review Post #'s 14931,14896 (Sisi).

    Note: I have never seen Erica's photo in any ad before. 2701 uses both Angie's.

  5. #15140
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    No, Erica is Thai & in 2701. This picture looks fake.

    6 + . 6 = *. 2.
    I've seen her twice but no HE. What am I doing wrong?

  6. #15139

    Sorry meant to post it to this question

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which one is tied to CC1603? Most don't list room # in ad, til after you make an appt. I can't be calling all of them. I had a chance meeting with one Chinese girl in CC lobby & we went up to #1603- that's why I have no phone number for it.
    I believe it is this one. Who did you see there and how was the service and cost?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5849538693.html

  7. #15138

    Its fake alright

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    No, Erica is Thai & in 2701. This picture looks fake.

    6 + . 6 = *. 2.
    Its another Chinese place. Good luck with the hotties.

  8. #15137

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire94  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her ad. Looks good though.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5853636795.html
    She has a place in waiks, middle age chunky white mt. The pic is real but you will certainly be disappointed if you are expecting a hottie. Overall a very nice and friendly mt that gave me a real nice legit session. I didn't try asking for more because she was not my style.

    Kdub.

  9. #15136

    Viet Lily?

    Does anyone know the whereabouts of Viet Lily?

  10. #15135

    Yina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyWalker  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is this one. Who did you see there and how was the service and cost?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5849538693.html
    JW are you saying that Chinese therapy massage picture is really her?

  11. #15134

    Anyone Try

    I've never seen her ad. Looks good though.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5853636795.html

  12. #15133

    1603

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which one is tied to CC1603? Most don't list room # in ad, til after you make an appt. I can't be calling all of them. I had a chance meeting with one Chinese girl in CC lobby & we went up to #1603- that's why I have no phone number for it.
    I don't know who you met in the lobby but most of the Chinese girls all work for each other on call. If your looking just for HE these are your places to go. But don't expect AMP hotties now LOL.

  13. #15132
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyWalker  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is this one. Who did you see there and how was the service and cost?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5849538693.html
    No, Erica is Thai & in 2701. This picture looks fake.

    6 + . 6 = *. 2.

  14. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I tend to differ on Erica 2701 review. (great massage, HE, roaming).

    If you requested Erica, sometimes Me na will give you someone else available. I'm going to assume you never saw Erica before?

    I have her picture on my C-phone. Please PM me instructions on how to post "saved" photos from C-phone.
    I believe it is this one. Who did you see there and how was the service and cost?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5849538693.html

  15. #15130

    Cc 1603

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing Massage Graceful Lady XXX-5663.

    Best Susan Help you Massage XXX-8939.

    Best Asian Massage XXX-5126.

    Come Enjoy Your Day XXX-8639.

    Best Body Works XXX-8739.

    Royal XXX-9697.

    Chinese Therapy Massage XXX-4877.

    Anna Massage XXX-6318.

    Never Try Never Know Cherry XXX-1838.

    Relaxing Massage XXX-2982.

    Asian Body Massage & Spa XXX-8055.

    All establishments above do have an ad and their place of business and phone numbers. Hope this helps you fellas out there that wind up getting the bait and switch. Mahalos.
    Do you know which one is tied to CC1603? Most don't list room # in ad, til after you make an appt. I can't be calling all of them. I had a chance meeting with one Chinese girl in CC lobby & we went up to #1603- that's why I have no phone number for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape