Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 30759
-
10-30-16 02:18 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 1897Haha. Wow. Entertaining for you since. You. Know all the players! But if was. Me, my head would be spinning and I'd be thinking WTF is going on! Good to know though in case. Something like that happens to me I won't totally freak.
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 23:07 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 133Adventures with the Chinese connection
Set an appointment with Aiko. Experience her when she first started with sunny. I get up to her floor on the 6 and I see her in the hallway next to her door waiting. She looks at me and starts knocking. We both wait for a good 5 mins and the door opens. Old dude walks out. Aiko doesn't even let me in. A girl who works for her does. Said her names Sophia. I undress. Lay on the bed. And I hear Aiko tell Sophia something and I hear a dude come in the area next to me. Sophia tells me get dress we go to to a single room. "bait and switch". Didn't mind doe. (Aiko looks like she got hella old from the last time I saw her). She takes me up to the 10th. LOL Vicky spot. Vicky even opens the door. I laugh because they think I don't know what their doing. Got my massage from Sophia. It was an alright rub down. She's hella fun and entertaining. She acts cute in front the mirror. Fixes her hair. Bend over enough so you can see her ass. On the flip. She'll guild your hand to her V let's you fondled with HE. No FIV tho. After the deed was done it gets weird. She opens the sliding door and cherry is walking around (I use to always go to her a lot). I hear a commotion. I'm getting dressed and I see cherry peeking from Vicky s back room. And Sophia becomes clingy. Grabs my D. Huges me and takes dirty. Like she's trying to make cherry Jealous. LOL I catch cherry peeking. I smile at her and she slams the door. LOL. I'd hella get it with Sophia again if I could have her at vickys other spot down the road.
I wasn't even mad with the whole situation LOL. More entertaining LOL.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5852321053.html
Huuuuurajahhhh!
-
10-29-16 19:36 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 123You won't be going there for just a nuru massage. 60 + 150 tip. And her latest review says she is still new to nuru massage.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 19:10 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 43Nuru
How much damage for the nuru? Is ir really a nuru massage?
Originally Posted by Brudda1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 17:47 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 123I'd say 7, she's still pretty hot but she's older than the picture suggests. Also this is at Dream Therapy, you can read her reviews in that thread.
Originally Posted by Lenger
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 17:36 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 301Nuru
Thats her.
Originally Posted by Lenger
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 17:34 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 46Century Center most Chinese Establishments Owned
Relaxing Massage Graceful Lady XXX-5663.
Best Susan Help you Massage XXX-8939.
Best Asian Massage XXX-5126.
Come Enjoy Your Day XXX-8639.
Best Body Works XXX-8739.
Royal XXX-9697.
Chinese Therapy Massage XXX-4877.
Anna Massage XXX-6318.
Never Try Never Know Cherry XXX-1838.
Relaxing Massage XXX-2982.
Asian Body Massage & Spa XXX-8055.
All establishments above do have an ad and their place of business and phone numbers. Hope this helps you fellas out there that wind up getting the bait and switch. Mahalos.
-
10-29-16 17:30 #15122Regular Member

Posts: 11Inbox full
Awabi tried to message you, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 16:08 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 1897No its really her but phot shopped. She was at Tokyo and Happiness and Rose's. Lots of reviews.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 15:30 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 384Looks pretty fake.
Originally Posted by Lenger
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
10-29-16 08:48 #15119Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 6Want to try out nuru massage
Anyone tried out nuru massage at any place and can make any recommendation?
Also if anyone came here (http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nd-jay/6608296).
On a scale of 1 to 10, how close the real person is to the picture?
-
10-29-16 04:08 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 287Erica was not a big girl.
Originally Posted by Shengnu888
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 03:10 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 516Instructions
I tend to differ on Erica 2701 review. (great massage, HE, roaming).
Originally Posted by Shengnu888
[View Original Post]
If you requested Erica, sometimes Me na will give you someone else available. I'm going to assume you never saw Erica before?
I have her picture on my C-phone. Please PM me instructions on how to post "saved" photos from C-phone.
-
10-29-16 02:49 #15116Senior Member

Posts: 34Chinese Business owner is Apple top left
I agree with Shengu888, I won't be going there again.
Originally Posted by Shengnu888
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 01:04 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 123Tried my first MT today. Think I'll be sticking to AMPs still. I like the fact it only cost me 60/60 for HE (good for mongers on a budget) but the massage was pretty lame and the overall pleasure you get at AMPs is just way more enjoyable. Obviously this is just my opinion but to me I don't like pretending I want a massage for 40 minutes when I'm really just there to get a nut off (sometimes 2).









Reply With Quote






