Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6045
-
10-30-16 23:21 #3255Regular Member

Posts: 17Shae
Other ATF is Hazel out of Louisiana. I travel there often for work and catch up with her. Long time ATF, though. I need another ATF here in Madison, was hoping Shae would work out. Will keep trying. There's bound to be another good find around here. I did see Miss Lilly several times, but she is all covered. Although a very nice DATY. I see Brooklyn from time to time when I am bored and can't get a hold of others. I may try Chloe some time soon, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
DT.
-
10-30-16 23:13 #3254Regular Member

Posts: 14I bet Donald would do that pussy.
Originally Posted by UnionFF
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 23:11 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 31Hahahaha. That's the truth!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 23:00 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sometimes you wish you could unsee certain things.
Originally Posted by UnionFF
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 21:40 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 233When did she do FS, was this recent?
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 18:45 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 62I've seen her before for FS. Average session overall, okay CBJ. Great rack though.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 13:08 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen her. My understanding is that she's not GFE. No kissing. She sounds hot, but given the limited menu, I'm not interested. As Trump would say: Sad.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 13:06 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 2120It's hard for me to get fired up for one of these glorified handjobs from an average looking girl who looks somewhat worn, especially when she lathers on all the hype. $120 hh is basically the same rate as Shae.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 12:39 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 31Hahaha
So I guess we could set a meeting and talk politics?
Ooooooof. I'll pass for many reasons on her.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eenie/17252996
-
10-30-16 11:36 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 2120Good for you. I've been successful at staying away from her for a long time. When I have someone like Shae or Sam, why bother with Thia, who's not cold so much as indifferent.
Originally Posted by Doctexxas
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 11:00 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 2120Who's your other ATF?
Originally Posted by Doctexxas
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 10:44 #3244Regular Member

Posts: 18Kelsey
Thanks for the info. Was thinking of connecting with her. How was the massage overall? Decent enough for that service?
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
Is she "even sexier in person"? LOL.
Thanks again.
-
10-30-16 10:18 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sunday roundup
Current ATFs
Both of these are difficult to connect with, for varying reasons. It's easier now that I've repeated with them. They are both very much worth the wait.
Shae
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916
Looks: 9, Service: 9+.
Sam
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/15526452
Looks: 8+, Service: 9+.
Visited, would repeat
Laceyy
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dwest/17270884
Looks: 7+, Service: 8+.
I reviewed her here after I first saw her and said I wouldn't repeat. Subsequent very positive reviews by others and time have led me to reconsider my own experience.
Mia
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17201733
Looks: 7+, Service: 7+.
She didn't kiss on the first date, but said she would on subsequent. She's outcall only at the moment, which means a visit with her isn't happening spontaneously.
Not seen, but on my own to do list
Lilly
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-day/17264985
Outcall only or car date. Hmm, the pic looks oddly like Nyla:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...babby/17264294
She says Nyla is her sister. And according to "Lilly", Nyla kisses, whereas she (Lilly) does not. Weird, right?
Burnette Bombshell (Mia)
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/17223871
Yeah, I hate that mispelling, but she seems cute. Downtown incall. The name Mia is not in her ad. And I'm pretty sure she's not the same as the other Mia.
Missy
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...missy/17264908
Another cutie. Outcall only. The pics scream obviously-fake-or-real-who-knows, right? She's supposedly open to GFE.
Audrianna
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920
This one is very difficult to contact, but the pics (according to FB) are real. I keep trying.
Abby
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...83%A6/17266019
Maybe GFE. I really love a spinner. She looks like she might be bigger than I prefer.
Charming
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17125259
She may be in the wind. When she first posted, she had no number in her ad. That was fixed, but I have had no success contacting her.
Ivy
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...retty/17266848
Hmm, self described as "thick. " Usually I pass on that. But Shae's ad has the word "thick" in it (thick thighs) and her body is perfect to me. So you never know.
She's on the fence about GFE. I think for her it depends on whether she's attracted to you, which makes sense. She asked me for a face pic. I never send that. I used to send fake pics, but I don't even do that anymore. I politely decline. So, she's a maybe for me.
Kali
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380
I've had a lot of contact with her, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think she's very promising. And she's now been reviewed:
https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3131143
Kali's friend Raven posted with her number a few months ago. She looked and sounded very interesting too:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-e-t/16430426
Zoey
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714
This is an old ad, but she's back in town. Not posting on BP, but her number is the same. She's expensive ($300 / hour). I suspect she's worth it, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Chloe
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/14440996
She's also been reviewed here, very positively. She's outcall only, which means it's not going to be spontaneous. I really love long hair and it looks like currently she's sporting short hair. But the service sounds phenomenal. And everyone that reviewed her comments on her smell, which is oddly enticing.
-
10-30-16 10:15 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 658Tiffany
Sorry. Link is below.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ffany/17286897
-
10-30-16 10:14 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 658Tiffany
Hey guys. Has anyone seen Tiffany?
Based on the pics, I think I saw her during the summer but her name was different and her donation was just 100. It was an average experience. But very tight so came quickly!!
She looks to be in the skinny category with a nice ass.
Any inputs / reviews?


















