Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3255

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's your other ATF?
    Other ATF is Hazel out of Louisiana. I travel there often for work and catch up with her. Long time ATF, though. I need another ATF here in Madison, was hoping Shae would work out. Will keep trying. There's bound to be another good find around here. I did see Miss Lilly several times, but she is all covered. Although a very nice DATY. I see Brooklyn from time to time when I am bored and can't get a hold of others. I may try Chloe some time soon, I'll report back.

    DT.

  2. #3254
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionFF  [View Original Post]
    So I guess we could set a meeting and talk politics?

    Ooooooof. I'll pass for many reasons on her.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eenie/17252996
    I bet Donald would do that pussy.

  3. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you wish you could unsee certain things.
    Hahahaha. That's the truth!

  4. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionFF  [View Original Post]
    So I guess we could set a meeting and talk politics?

    Ooooooof. I'll pass for many reasons on her.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eenie/17252996
    Sometimes you wish you could unsee certain things.

  5. #3251
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before for FS. Average session overall, okay CBJ. Great rack though.
    When did she do FS, was this recent?

  6. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-form/13267161

    Saw her the other day, . 120 hh I believe it was. Full body massage HJ HE and some light mutual touching, pretty much just grabbing up top and rubbing on bottom no insertion. Open to more after first date but no FS and no oral. Said she was body to body but didn't use her body much in the massage. On the fence of a repeat.
    I've seen her before for FS. Average session overall, okay CBJ. Great rack though.

  7. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Has anyone seen Tiffany?

    Based on the pics, I think I saw her during the summer but her name was different and her donation was just 100. It was an average experience. But very tight so came quickly!!

    She looks to be in the skinny category with a nice ass.

    Any inputs / reviews?
    I haven't seen her. My understanding is that she's not GFE. No kissing. She sounds hot, but given the limited menu, I'm not interested. As Trump would say: Sad.

  8. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-form/13267161

    Saw her the other day, . 120 hh I believe it was. Full body massage HJ HE and some light mutual touching, pretty much just grabbing up top and rubbing on bottom no insertion. Open to more after first date but no FS and no oral. Said she was body to body but didn't use her body much in the massage. On the fence of a repeat.
    It's hard for me to get fired up for one of these glorified handjobs from an average looking girl who looks somewhat worn, especially when she lathers on all the hype. $120 hh is basically the same rate as Shae.

  9. #3247

    Hahaha

    So I guess we could set a meeting and talk politics?

    Ooooooof. I'll pass for many reasons on her.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eenie/17252996

  10. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctexxas  [View Original Post]
    I did break down and try Thia another go around. She is finally warming up to me.
    Good for you. I've been successful at staying away from her for a long time. When I have someone like Shae or Sam, why bother with Thia, who's not cold so much as indifferent.

  11. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctexxas  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Shae this morning. Very seedy hotel. Kept waiting for her. About 30 min. She finally came out, but I was already gone: Besides there was some serious suspicious looking (pimp type) guys hanging around just lurking. Made me really uneasy even waiting there for 30 min. I tried to give Shae a shot Popeye. No luck. I'll just stick with Sam and my other ATF.

    I did break down and try Thia another go around. She is finally warming up to me. Nothing like Sam or others though. I need to find some new flesh. Anyone have any new hotties that are fresh and not full of shit. Seems to be a bunch of crap posting these days.

    DT.
    Who's your other ATF?

  12. #3244

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-form/13267161

    Saw her the other day, . 120 hh I believe it was. Full body massage HJ HE and some light mutual touching, pretty much just grabbing up top and rubbing on bottom no insertion. Open to more after first date but no FS and no oral. Said she was body to body but didn't use her body much in the massage. On the fence of a repeat.
    Thanks for the info. Was thinking of connecting with her. How was the massage overall? Decent enough for that service?

    Is she "even sexier in person"? LOL.

    Thanks again.

  13. #3243

    Sunday roundup

    Current ATFs


    Both of these are difficult to connect with, for varying reasons. It's easier now that I've repeated with them. They are both very much worth the wait.

    Shae

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916

    Looks: 9, Service: 9+.

    Sam

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/15526452

    Looks: 8+, Service: 9+.

    Visited, would repeat


    Laceyy

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dwest/17270884

    Looks: 7+, Service: 8+.

    I reviewed her here after I first saw her and said I wouldn't repeat. Subsequent very positive reviews by others and time have led me to reconsider my own experience.

    Mia

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17201733

    Looks: 7+, Service: 7+.

    She didn't kiss on the first date, but said she would on subsequent. She's outcall only at the moment, which means a visit with her isn't happening spontaneously.

    Not seen, but on my own to do list


    Lilly

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-day/17264985

    Outcall only or car date. Hmm, the pic looks oddly like Nyla:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...babby/17264294

    She says Nyla is her sister. And according to "Lilly", Nyla kisses, whereas she (Lilly) does not. Weird, right?

    Burnette Bombshell (Mia)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/17223871

    Yeah, I hate that mispelling, but she seems cute. Downtown incall. The name Mia is not in her ad. And I'm pretty sure she's not the same as the other Mia.

    Missy

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...missy/17264908

    Another cutie. Outcall only. The pics scream obviously-fake-or-real-who-knows, right? She's supposedly open to GFE.

    Audrianna

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920

    This one is very difficult to contact, but the pics (according to FB) are real. I keep trying.

    Abby

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...83%A6/17266019

    Maybe GFE. I really love a spinner. She looks like she might be bigger than I prefer.

    Charming

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17125259

    She may be in the wind. When she first posted, she had no number in her ad. That was fixed, but I have had no success contacting her.

    Ivy

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...retty/17266848

    Hmm, self described as "thick. " Usually I pass on that. But Shae's ad has the word "thick" in it (thick thighs) and her body is perfect to me. So you never know.

    She's on the fence about GFE. I think for her it depends on whether she's attracted to you, which makes sense. She asked me for a face pic. I never send that. I used to send fake pics, but I don't even do that anymore. I politely decline. So, she's a maybe for me.

    Kali

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380

    I've had a lot of contact with her, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think she's very promising. And she's now been reviewed:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3131143

    Kali's friend Raven posted with her number a few months ago. She looked and sounded very interesting too:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-e-t/16430426

    Zoey

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714

    This is an old ad, but she's back in town. Not posting on BP, but her number is the same. She's expensive ($300 / hour). I suspect she's worth it, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    Chloe

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/14440996

    She's also been reviewed here, very positively. She's outcall only, which means it's not going to be spontaneous. I really love long hair and it looks like currently she's sporting short hair. But the service sounds phenomenal. And everyone that reviewed her comments on her smell, which is oddly enticing.

  14. #3242

  15. #3241

    Tiffany

    Hey guys. Has anyone seen Tiffany?

    Based on the pics, I think I saw her during the summer but her name was different and her donation was just 100. It was an average experience. But very tight so came quickly!!

    She looks to be in the skinny category with a nice ass.

    Any inputs / reviews?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape