Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3240

    Kelsey

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-form/13267161

    Saw her the other day, . 120 hh I believe it was. Full body massage HJ HE and some light mutual touching, pretty much just grabbing up top and rubbing on bottom no insertion. Open to more after first date but no FS and no oral. Said she was body to body but didn't use her body much in the massage. On the fence of a repeat.

  2. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I got stood up by Shae yesterday. Meanwhile, I pissed off another provider for cancelling in order to see Shae (not the reason I gave her for cancelling, of course), even though I cancelled within minutes of scheduling and couldn't possibly have affected her ability to schedule with somebody else. I ended up doing nothing. Why the hell does this business have to be so complicated? When somebody wants to hire me to do the thing I do for a living, we make the deal, I do the thing, and they (usually) pay me. Voila, a successful transaction. If they cancel well in advance, no big deal. If they like my work, they hire me again. Simple. Whole different set of rules in this game, it seems. Sigh.
    Just curious, which provider did you cancel on?

  3. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I got stood up by Shae yesterday. Meanwhile, I pissed off another provider for cancelling in order to see Shae (not the reason I gave her for cancelling, of course), even though I cancelled within minutes of scheduling and couldn't possibly have affected her ability to schedule with somebody else. I ended up doing nothing. Why the hell does this business have to be so complicated? When somebody wants to hire me to do the thing I do for a living, we make the deal, I do the thing, and they (usually) pay me. Voila, a successful transaction. If they cancel well in advance, no big deal. If they like my work, they hire me again. Simple. Whole different set of rules in this game, it seems. Sigh.
    There's some value to being true to your word.

    At the same time, let's be honest, you're choosing who to see based on very limited (and often blatantly deceptive) information. It's a very fluid market. With little trust. And little identity.

    I think calling or texting to cancel is polite. You did that. If she got pissed, then she's not really creating the option for you to put her high on the list next time.

    There's always a next time.

  4. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/17282615

    Talked to last night, will give manual or oral ending. No FS, only allows "light non aggressive touching".

    Said she was booked up till late tonight and wanted my name and address to set appointment which I'm not giving unless I am home waiting. Just can't imagine she is that popular.
    I'm sorry, how on earth does anyone put up with such bullshit from the likes of her?

  5. #3236

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I got stood up by Shae yesterday. Meanwhile, I pissed off another provider for cancelling in order to see Shae (not the reason I gave her for cancelling, of course), even though I cancelled within minutes of scheduling and couldn't possibly have affected her ability to schedule with somebody else. I ended up doing nothing. Why the hell does this business have to be so complicated? When somebody wants to hire me to do the thing I do for a living, we make the deal, I do the thing, and they (usually) pay me. Voila, a successful transaction. If they cancel well in advance, no big deal. If they like my work, they hire me again. Simple. Whole different set of rules in this game, it seems. Sigh.
    I tried to see Shae this morning. Very seedy hotel. Kept waiting for her. About 30 min. She finally came out, but I was already gone: Besides there was some serious suspicious looking (pimp type) guys hanging around just lurking. Made me really uneasy even waiting there for 30 min. I tried to give Shae a shot Popeye. No luck. I'll just stick with Sam and my other ATF.

    I did break down and try Thia another go around. She is finally warming up to me. Nothing like Sam or others though. I need to find some new flesh. Anyone have any new hotties that are fresh and not full of shit. Seems to be a bunch of crap posting these days.

    DT.

  6. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you mean Zoe who had an incall for a brief time near the Capital? Short hair, a little punky, down for pretty much anything. Yeah, I still have her number memorized.
    Get that number inked on your dog just in case sir. Great ass. I hope that pie maker taste just as yummy as it looks.

  7. #3234

    Anyone seen?

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/17282615

    Talked to last night, will give manual or oral ending. No FS, only allows "light non aggressive touching".

    Said she was booked up till late tonight and wanted my name and address to set appointment which I'm not giving unless I am home waiting. Just can't imagine she is that popular.

  8. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    No recent ad. I contacted her out of the blue and it turned out she was on her way back to Madison that day. I've never seen her. But I'd always wanted to. I'd noted her mix of BP and SA. Seems like she wanted to carve out a different space for herself and maybe tried to escape the hobby. She thinks of herself as "above" the regular BP girls.

    Hmm, I am not able to find her FB profile. Tell me more, please.
    Check inbox.

  9. #3232

    Lilly / Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Howard, I fear I'm just as much of a broken record as you are. If it ain't Mercades, it's Lilly. Got it.

    I didn't suspect it was this Lilly:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...%B1te/12334509

    I was more suspicious that it was Nyla, which someone else confirmed is highly likely.
    I was texting Lilly this morning and I figured I'd probe to see if she responded to me calling her "Nyla"? She revealed that they are "sisters. " Apparently, Nyla kisses and Lilly doesn't.

    I don't really believe it, but I also don't disbelieve it. It's just sort of funny.

  10. #3231

    Dang, This Hobby Can Be Challenging

    I got stood up by Shae yesterday. Meanwhile, I pissed off another provider for cancelling in order to see Shae (not the reason I gave her for cancelling, of course), even though I cancelled within minutes of scheduling and couldn't possibly have affected her ability to schedule with somebody else. I ended up doing nothing. Why the hell does this business have to be so complicated? When somebody wants to hire me to do the thing I do for a living, we make the deal, I do the thing, and they (usually) pay me. Voila, a successful transaction. If they cancel well in advance, no big deal. If they like my work, they hire me again. Simple. Whole different set of rules in this game, it seems. Sigh.

  11. #3230

    Understatement

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It's suspicious that your first 3 posts are all about Kali. Smells like self promotion.
    Self promotion is an understatement. A very very obvious understatement and advertisement. Hard to believe admin let this through.

  12. #3229

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Did she post an ad recently? That one seems to be from August 2015. Very interested in this one but she disappeared. At least I can follow her Facebook LOL.
    No recent ad. I contacted her out of the blue and it turned out she was on her way back to Madison that day. I've never seen her. But I'd always wanted to. I'd noted her mix of BP and SA. Seems like she wanted to carve out a different space for herself and maybe tried to escape the hobby. She thinks of herself as "above" the regular BP girls.

    Hmm, I am not able to find her FB profile. Tell me more, please.

  13. #3228

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    I miss Ashley who was on Main St. She advertised as Madison's downtown provider. Now that she left, I need to find a replacement. Any prospects out there? Really enjoyed Ashley.
    Good question. I have no experience with downtown providers.

    I haven't seen this one, she says her name is Mia:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/17223871

    And she has a downtown incall. But she also indicates she's "this week only. " Of course, everything's fluid in this hobby.

  14. #3227

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    You are right, that is not Miss Lilly.
    Howard, I fear I'm just as much of a broken record as you are. If it ain't Mercades, it's Lilly. Got it.

    I didn't suspect it was this Lilly:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...%B1te/12334509

    I was more suspicious that it was Nyla, which someone else confirmed is highly likely.

  15. #3226

    Downtown providers?

    I miss Ashley who was on Main St. She advertised as Madison's downtown provider. Now that she left, I need to find a replacement. Any prospects out there? Really enjoyed Ashley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape