Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9120
-
11-06-16 01:43 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 194Credit Freeze
It would be a good idea for you to put a credit freeze on her immediately. Google credit freeze. It's easy and it's free.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 01:34 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thanks. Yeah. This time I will use a lawyer.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 20:07 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 1164Sorry to hear that, Bob
Sucks someone would steal all her stuff like that. She could probably not miss the money (much), but the passport and other documents will be a bear to replace. Hopefully ICE won't give her any grief when she starts the process of replacing them.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 19:35 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thank You
Thank you Joe for your wishes and the good ideas. I'll do that. I'd give my teeth for that passport, however. (There're not good teeth, but I would give them.) Bob.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 19:22 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 48You sir.
Bob,
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
As a newbie, I found this post equally depressing and humbling. You sir just literally invalidated the social assumptions that mongers are all horrible and useless men, just as you see past the stigma of the world's oldest profession.
Wish you the best.
-
11-05-16 18:54 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 653Just a thought.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Check CL & BP for the Korrs bag. I know from personal experience how expensive they are and it may appear there for re-sale.
Sorry to hear and hope everything will be ok.
-
11-05-16 18:38 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 1255Her Purse is probably in a dumpster
Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.
We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.
I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.
IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.
Thank you. Bob.
-
10-31-16 14:42 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 222Thanks
Thanks Cool Patrick and also for the distinction between the two boards.
.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 14:11 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 793TER is under maintainence
TER the other review site is under maintenance, its twitter finally had an update around 9 am.
Originally Posted by Emiglio
[View Original Post]
By the way, there is another review site literally called "the other board" and is popular in Denver and CO, and to some extent, Las Vegas. I often see people mentioned TER as "The othER site" and I rarely see people saying the other board because of the name duplication.
So to ensure clarity, maybe write something like "The othER site" or avoid saying " the other board. ".
Thanks.
-
10-31-16 13:35 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 222Tech Trouble
Anyone else having trouble logging in to the other board? I do have an old computer. Just wondering if it is me or them.
Thanks.
-
10-28-16 12:22 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 43Things that make you go "Hmm. ?"
Never ever reply to unsolicited voice calls, emails, or texts on your burner phone. Especially those contacts from providers (heaven forbid), on your regular phone. That's like your main best fire wall. You control who contacts you and do your research first. It's ok to listen to your gut and back out of a meeting. Often, your eyes or brain have made connections that your frontal lobes haven't processed yet due to your little brain trying to over ride all sense and reason. LOL. Stay safe and have fun.
-
10-28-16 10:57 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 793You can get better intel with more specific information
Where did you see the posts of this said provider? TER, BP, here?
Originally Posted by AceHole247
[View Original Post]
Are these posts reviews or advertisement? Can you include the URL of what you read?
If you want people to help you discern the legitimacy and safety of a provider, or a situation like this, it's easier for people to help if you can include more information.
Anyway, it's good that you walked away regardless. Better safe than sorry.
I had received one unsolicited invitation before. A girl got my email from Lola Luscious, who wants to start up as high end escort. If you know who Lola is and her approach to this business, then you wouldn't feel unsafe. Yet, I did not partake because I don't think she is worth a $500 tag, even though our conversation was flirty with a good vibe. Guess what, she is now asking $350 on TER ad board now, which I consider as a fair tag and I moved her to my tracking list. My point is, unsolicited communication can happen in this business too, just like any other. If we know to provider a different email to bestguy, target, macy's for them to 'email' offers etc., we can also just do the same in this hobby.
-
10-28-16 08:25 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 60Has anyone else ever?
That has never happened to me ever. That said, in the Chicago area Tom Dart is quite resourceful in his efforts to crack down on people paying money for adult fun so anything is possible.
Originally Posted by AceHole247
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 15:01 #4502Regular Member

Posts: 12Random Calls
I just posted on a different section here and then found this post. But my question is do any of you get unsolicited calls / texts from a provider you've never met or even called?? I was a little desperate so I planned on seeing her. When I got to the hotel I panicked and left. Just didn't seem right? (not like any of it is. LOL) All I keep thinking is it was a setup!! Since then I tried looking her up and only had 3 posts. 1 last month and again this month 2 xs. Justnot enough in my opinion. Anyone else see this??
Thanks.
-
10-26-16 12:57 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 1620That's the 1 I know of as well
Be aware that the provider can say anything they want about a person's name and / or phone number and from my experience the info stands no matter. A high end pro that I befriended (her only real friend) decided to completely trash my real name and phone number as she had all of that. I had certain details about her real life, however would never go there even though tricks, x bf's, competitors alike would hire private detectives to dig into her real info! Yep, that happened as I witnessed it with her on a one on one basis and saw the proof! Anyway when I broke off the friendship she lost it and was posting crazy info about me and my company! All of which was bs she was just pissed and wanted revenge! I am telling my story just so mongers know that once info about one is on the black list site mentioned here it is there to stay! Any others with real experience please enlighten me to your facts as well. Tx. Oh BTW- the girl I mentioned here and I were friends and I never once tried to score w / her for money or otherwise.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





