Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 608 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4511

    You sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.

    We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.

    I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.

    IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.

    Thank you. Bob.
    Bob,

    As a newbie, I found this post equally depressing and humbling. You sir just literally invalidated the social assumptions that mongers are all horrible and useless men, just as you see past the stigma of the world's oldest profession.

    Wish you the best.

  2. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.

    We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.

    I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.

    IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.

    Thank you. Bob.
    Just a thought.

    Check CL & BP for the Korrs bag. I know from personal experience how expensive they are and it may appear there for re-sale.

    Sorry to hear and hope everything will be ok.

  3. #4509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Her Purse is probably in a dumpster

    Friday, "L" and I messed up big time. We took a walk Friday morning at the Half day forest preserve (Milwaukee Ave just north of Ernie's Shell station in Vernon Hills). Gone for half an hour, about 9 am walking and taking pictures of fall colors. We returned and found my car window smashed and her purse was gone. She lost $500, passport, I'd cards, SS card, Bank ATM cars, Visa, Work permit. Basically every document in her entire world. We were incredibly foolish and stupid. Now I'm try to fix things.

    We filed police reports with the Lake Country Forest Rangers. I also went to over a dozen police departments passing the information directly to them, because they do not automatically interchange information. We also cancelled all checking and credit cards, and notified Experian. We have to contact IRS, SS, USCIS Homeland security. Lawyers. Unbelievable.

    I'm writing this post just to give the members, (including law enforcement) a heads up. Its a large Michael Korrs bag, (Black "MK"s on a white bag). Pink wallet, including a wedding ring I gave her.

    IF anybody finds or comes across the bag or has any information, I would be desperately grateful. L is a good, decent, honest person. She does not deserve the shit storm she will have to go through. I will gladly reveal my personal information to anybody who can help.

    Thank you. Bob.

  4. #4508

    Thanks

    Thanks Cool Patrick and also for the distinction between the two boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    TER the other review site is under maintenance, its twitter finally had an update around 9 am.

    By the way, there is another review site literally called "the other board" and is popular in Denver and CO, and to some extent, Las Vegas. I often see people mentioned TER as "The othER site" and I rarely see people saying the other board because of the name duplication.

    So to ensure clarity, maybe write something like "The othER site" or avoid saying " the other board. ".

    Thanks.
    .

  5. #4507

    TER is under maintainence

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having trouble logging in to the other board? I do have an old computer. Just wondering if it is me or them.

    Thanks.
    TER the other review site is under maintenance, its twitter finally had an update around 9 am.

    By the way, there is another review site literally called "the other board" and is popular in Denver and CO, and to some extent, Las Vegas. I often see people mentioned TER as "The othER site" and I rarely see people saying the other board because of the name duplication.

    So to ensure clarity, maybe write something like "The othER site" or avoid saying " the other board. ".

    Thanks.

  6. #4506

    Tech Trouble

    Anyone else having trouble logging in to the other board? I do have an old computer. Just wondering if it is me or them.

    Thanks.

  7. #4505

    Things that make you go "Hmm. ?"

    Never ever reply to unsolicited voice calls, emails, or texts on your burner phone. Especially those contacts from providers (heaven forbid), on your regular phone. That's like your main best fire wall. You control who contacts you and do your research first. It's ok to listen to your gut and back out of a meeting. Often, your eyes or brain have made connections that your frontal lobes haven't processed yet due to your little brain trying to over ride all sense and reason. LOL. Stay safe and have fun.

  8. #4504

    You can get better intel with more specific information

    Quote Originally Posted by AceHole247  [View Original Post]
    I just posted on a different section here and then found this post. But my question is do any of you get unsolicited calls / texts from a provider you've never met or even called?? I was a little desperate so I planned on seeing her. When I got to the hotel I panicked and left. Just didn't seem right? (not like any of it is. LOL) All I keep thinking is it was a setup!! Since then I tried looking her up and only had 3 posts. 1 last month and again this month 2 xs. Justnot enough in my opinion. Anyone else see this??

    Thanks.
    Where did you see the posts of this said provider? TER, BP, here?

    Are these posts reviews or advertisement? Can you include the URL of what you read?

    If you want people to help you discern the legitimacy and safety of a provider, or a situation like this, it's easier for people to help if you can include more information.

    Anyway, it's good that you walked away regardless. Better safe than sorry.

    I had received one unsolicited invitation before. A girl got my email from Lola Luscious, who wants to start up as high end escort. If you know who Lola is and her approach to this business, then you wouldn't feel unsafe. Yet, I did not partake because I don't think she is worth a $500 tag, even though our conversation was flirty with a good vibe. Guess what, she is now asking $350 on TER ad board now, which I consider as a fair tag and I moved her to my tracking list. My point is, unsolicited communication can happen in this business too, just like any other. If we know to provider a different email to bestguy, target, macy's for them to 'email' offers etc., we can also just do the same in this hobby.

  9. #4503

    Has anyone else ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceHole247  [View Original Post]
    I just posted on a different section here and then found this post. But my question is do any of you get unsolicited calls / texts from a provider you've never met or even called?? I was a little desperate so I planned on seeing her. When I got to the hotel I panicked and left. Just didn't seem right? (not like any of it is. LOL) All I keep thinking is it was a setup!! Since then I tried looking her up and only had 3 posts. 1 last month and again this month 2 xs. Justnot enough in my opinion. Anyone else see this??

    Thanks.
    That has never happened to me ever. That said, in the Chicago area Tom Dart is quite resourceful in his efforts to crack down on people paying money for adult fun so anything is possible.

  10. #4502

    Random Calls

    I just posted on a different section here and then found this post. But my question is do any of you get unsolicited calls / texts from a provider you've never met or even called?? I was a little desperate so I planned on seeing her. When I got to the hotel I panicked and left. Just didn't seem right? (not like any of it is. LOL) All I keep thinking is it was a setup!! Since then I tried looking her up and only had 3 posts. 1 last month and again this month 2 xs. Justnot enough in my opinion. Anyone else see this??

    Thanks.

  11. #4501

    That's the 1 I know of as well

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There is no okay system with RS-AVS. The closest is TER whitelist, but it's not popular now that P411 is pretty much widely used nationally.

    As for blacklist site, there are a couple. Some use this one.

    http://www.nationalblacklist.com/
    Be aware that the provider can say anything they want about a person's name and / or phone number and from my experience the info stands no matter. A high end pro that I befriended (her only real friend) decided to completely trash my real name and phone number as she had all of that. I had certain details about her real life, however would never go there even though tricks, x bf's, competitors alike would hire private detectives to dig into her real info! Yep, that happened as I witnessed it with her on a one on one basis and saw the proof! Anyway when I broke off the friendship she lost it and was posting crazy info about me and my company! All of which was bs she was just pissed and wanted revenge! I am telling my story just so mongers know that once info about one is on the black list site mentioned here it is there to stay! Any others with real experience please enlighten me to your facts as well. Tx. Oh BTW- the girl I mentioned here and I were friends and I never once tried to score w / her for money or otherwise.

  12. #4500

    Is Anyone up to meet up soon?

    For some reason I can never find out when we are having our next meet up. It was brought up and it seems far.

  13. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if RS-AVS (RS2 k) provide this "okay" rating for mongers? I was with a lady a couple of weeks ago and she mentioned that they have a way of knowing who problem people are. It sounded like a blacklist to me, but maybe it is a rating system like Uber? Just curious.

    Also with P411, is one verification method a sponsorship with a known provider? I know chicken / egg. But that could be a way to not provide personal info for someone like me who got RS2 k a long ass time ago.
    There is no okay system with RS-AVS. The closest is TER whitelist, but it's not popular now that P411 is pretty much widely used nationally.

    As for blacklist site, there are a couple. Some use this one.

    http://www.nationalblacklist.com/

  14. #4498

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    Also with P411, is one verification method a sponsorship with a known provider? I know chicken / egg. But that could be a way to not provide personal info for someone like me who got RS2 k a long ass time ago.
    It is a little bit of a chicken-and-egg situation. As I recall, I saw a P411 provider who was willing to accept zero "okays," and then got her "okay" afterwards. Then, I saw another and another, adding to my "okay" count.

    Now, just be aware that not all P411 providers will accept a guy based solely on a P411 membership even with multiple "okays. " But, that's an acceptable downside for me, because any service that stores "real" client info is just one hack away from national headlines with your name in the articles.

  15. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderChap  [View Original Post]
    P411 can be used without giving out any "real" info. You are asked to provide four digits of a piece of identification that you would show a provider, but that could be anything in your wallet. Only one time was I ever asked to show the I'd with the P411-linked four digits; the lady just glanced at it a second.

    The real value of P411, in my opinion, is when you've got a number of "okays" from providers you've seen, which then would provide some assurance of okay-ness to the next lady you contact through them.
    Does anyone know if RS-AVS (RS2 k) provide this "okay" rating for mongers? I was with a lady a couple of weeks ago and she mentioned that they have a way of knowing who problem people are. It sounded like a blacklist to me, but maybe it is a rating system like Uber? Just curious.

    Also with P411, is one verification method a sponsorship with a known provider? I know chicken / egg. But that could be a way to not provide personal info for someone like me who got RS2 k a long ass time ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape