Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 608 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4496

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by CouchCouscous  [View Original Post]
    Trying to research screening sites to access providers who offer a safer, cleaner and personal session. Saw preferred p411, but was hoping there was a link to a newbie FAQs to get me acquainted with my options. Not really thrilled with the prospect of putting my actual identity out there. Any thoughts?
    P411 can be used without giving out any "real" info. You are asked to provide four digits of a piece of identification that you would show a provider, but that could be anything in your wallet. Only one time was I ever asked to show the I'd with the P411-linked four digits; the lady just glanced at it a second.

    The real value of P411, in my opinion, is when you've got a number of "okays" from providers you've seen, which then would provide some assurance of okay-ness to the next lady you contact through them.

  2. #4495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Just My Experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by CouchCouscous  [View Original Post]
    Trying to research screening sites to access providers who offer a safer, cleaner and personal session. Saw preferred p411, but was hoping there was a link to a newbie FAQs to get me acquainted with my options. Not really thrilled with the prospect of putting my actual identity out there. Any thoughts?
    I've never used any screening site to see a provider. There are plenty of providers that don't require you to use a screening site to see them. If you want to use a screening site I guess you could use a fake name and info so you don't put yourself in a compromising situation in case something goes south.

  3. #4494

    Screening

    Trying to research screening sites to access providers who offer a safer, cleaner and personal session. Saw preferred p411, but was hoping there was a link to a newbie FAQs to get me acquainted with my options. Not really thrilled with the prospect of putting my actual identity out there. Any thoughts?

  4. #4493

    It's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    My fault for not saying. There were four choices. Visa, Paypal, and two others, I don't recall. I guess money order was one, but I did not notice. Sorry. Bob.
    Not a problem, Bob. I was just thinking of the guys who might need to keep their credit card statements extra-clean. Of course, getting it delivered without leaving a trace for a nosey SO to catch onto is another problem.

  5. #4492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Adc

    My fault for not saying. There were four choices. Visa, Paypal, and two others, I don't recall. I guess money order was one, but I did not notice. Sorry. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    A few years back, I ordered some V from them to see if it would help me get hard again faster. At that time, they offered several options for payment, including money order. Not sure if I'll ever order any more (so-so results on the experiment), but the anonymity and complete disconnect from my credit card a money order offers sure is nice.

  6. #4491

    Only Visa now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I know there's a dedicated thread, but this answers the previous questions. It's exactly as I said below. I just placed an order 40 pills + 40 "free" for $58. Shipping is flat rate express for $25. About 5-10 days I recall. You chose the payment option (Visa is the first choice). They email the "invoice" and you then pay using the email buttons.
    A few years back, I ordered some V from them to see if it would help me get hard again faster. At that time, they offered several options for payment, including money order. Not sure if I'll ever order any more (so-so results on the experiment), but the anonymity and complete disconnect from my credit card a money order offers sure is nice.

  7. #4490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    All Day Chemist

    I know there's a dedicated thread, but this answers the previous questions. It's exactly as I said below. I just placed an order 40 pills + 40 "free" for $58. Shipping is flat rate express for $25. About 5-10 days I recall. You chose the payment option (Visa is the first choice). They email the "invoice" and you then pay using the email buttons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Paid each time with visa. Its been a few months (my last order was 80 V and 24 C- or about 184 doses). But as I recall, the credit card is a two step process. They send you an email that use use to pay the credit card. Its not like checking out with Amazon. Just follow the instructions. I agree I would not release any banking information. Bob.

  8. #4489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Visa

    Yep. Paid each time with visa. Its been a few months (my last order was 80 V and 24 C- or about 184 doses). But as I recall, the credit card is a two step process. They send you an email that use use to pay the credit card. Its not like checking out with Amazon. Just follow the instructions. I agree I would not release any banking information. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]
    You can pay with CC? I only see options where they want bank routing numbers or echecks. Nothing for Visa or any other credit card. Kind of not keen to have them have access to actual checkign account and routing information.

  9. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Also, I work for a supplier to a pharma company. As part of our agreement, we have to have the same training as employees of that pharma. One of the training classes we take has to do with counterfeit drugs, and includes a great shot of a busted counterfeit company out of India. They were using house paint to make it Blue for you.
    Damn, I guess that's another way you can get some "lead in your pencil", LOL!

  10. #4487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Half the battle is mental

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried Magic. Just real Viagra, generic (Suhagra), Cialis Generic, Levitra. I tried to find out more about Magic. I am skeptical of the FDA's opinion in general, but, that said, here's a letter they wrote about Magic. 5.

    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/G.../UCM164566.pdf

    The other thing, it appears the Magic costs $49 for 12 pills. Suhagra from India, including shipping cost $75 for 80 100 mg pills. So, cut in half and its 50 cents vs $4. I'm very satisfied with ADC, just be aware that you will start getting phone calls from other Indian boner-pill sales guys. Maybe I get spam but GMAIL seems to filter it. My advice is never accept the emails or phone calls since they are not actually ADC and their deals are not as good.

    Everybody reacts differently, but I did not care for L or C, as they had less effectiveness for me. The Viagra and the Generic Viagra (Suhagra) worked well. Avoid too much food or alcohol.

    Getting a little personal, I guess I would say I need the medicine more with my wife than with (ahem) you know who. So that tells me half the battle is mental.
    I have also purchased from ADC and have no adverse reactions. Because the cost is low and I only use the pills while I am overseas, I stopped cutting them in half although a half a pill was effective. I find that very often, if I did not have too much alcohol the night before, the generic V works the following morning and sometimes evening. However everybody's body chemistry is different.

  11. #4486

    Where to get your V

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    Just be cautious with the overseas pharmacies (especially ones that sell drugs from Indian manufacturers). Before I started getting my real V, I was getting "generics" produced by an Indian pharma company. Ended up having a pretty bad allergic reaction. When I spoke to my doc about it, he informed me that a lot of the Indian manufacturers will use non-FDA approved coloring to make their pills look like the name brand. In some cases, my doc told me, they will even use ink meant for ink-jet printers rather than food-grade dyes, which can cause severe reactions (thank god I have an epipen for my kids). So, my reaction was likely due to the blue ink they were using to make the pills look more like the stuff from pfeizer.

    Anyway, it's Russian roulette with non-FDA regulated generics (and BTW, there is no FDA approved generic for V on the market as of yet). So, you might get lucky, or you might end up with some nasty side effects other than a 4-hour erection.
    My prescription Viagra is like 8 bucks pill. But I keep the thing renewed, just so my doc knows I use it. But for the majority of my needs I order from the same places that sell steroids. Yes, yes, I know. I'm not going to recommend you start doing 'roids and HGH and become a monster. I go to these sites for the same reason as I go for my Viagra. The testosterone is way cheaper than my prescription version.

    Of course you still have to worry about what you are getting. But, there is a site called eRoids that does reviews. You can find the reliable ones by looking at their ratings.

    The last batch of Sildenafil (sci name for Viagra) comes in little white pills, works fine, and I basically get the same amount of After Headaches as the prescription stuff.

    Also, I work for a supplier to a pharma company. As part of our agreement, we have to have the same training as employees of that pharma. One of the training classes we take has to do with counterfeit drugs, and includes a great shot of a busted counterfeit company out of India. They were using house paint to make it Blue for you.

    Remember, the color doesn't mean shit. Go by the reviews.

  12. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    For about the last 3 years. I prefer V 50 mg. But only 4 hours for me. And I need to avoid too much alcohol or heavy food since it offsets the effect. The psychology makes a huge difference. I need V for "American wife" but not for my "Chinese Wife". On the practical level, I use All Day Chemist and have posted before on the subject. Indian company sells a generic called Suhagra. Same exact chemical as Viagra. As I recall ADC sells 40 100 mg pills for $50, $25 express shipping and offers two for one. So I get 80 pills 100 mg for about $75. A buck a pill. Or 50 cents per dose. I use a $2 pill splitter I got at Walmart. Compare that to Viagra which is about 20 x the price for the same exact stuff. They ask for a faxed prescription but do not enforce it. I never faxed anything. I use my Visa card and never had a problem.
    Just be cautious with the overseas pharmacies (especially ones that sell drugs from Indian manufacturers). Before I started getting my real V, I was getting "generics" produced by an Indian pharma company. Ended up having a pretty bad allergic reaction. When I spoke to my doc about it, he informed me that a lot of the Indian manufacturers will use non-FDA approved coloring to make their pills look like the name brand. In some cases, my doc told me, they will even use ink meant for ink-jet printers rather than food-grade dyes, which can cause severe reactions (thank god I have an epipen for my kids). So, my reaction was likely due to the blue ink they were using to make the pills look more like the stuff from pfeizer.

    Anyway, it's Russian roulette with non-FDA regulated generics (and BTW, there is no FDA approved generic for V on the market as of yet). So, you might get lucky, or you might end up with some nasty side effects other than a 4-hour erection.

  13. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    For about the last 3 years. I prefer V 50 mg. But only 4 hours for me. And I need to avoid too much alcohol or heavy food since it offsets the effect. The psychology makes a huge difference. I need V for "American wife" but not for my "Chinese Wife". On the practical level, I use All Day Chemist and have posted before on the subject. Indian company sells a generic called Suhagra. Same exact chemical as Viagra. As I recall ADC sells 40 100 mg pills for $50, $25 express shipping and offers two for one. So I get 80 pills 100 mg for about $75. A buck a pill. Or 50 cents per dose. I use a $2 pill splitter I got at Walmart. Compare that to Viagra which is about 20 x the price for the same exact stuff. They ask for a faxed prescription but do not enforce it. I never faxed anything. I use my Visa card and never had a problem.
    You can pay with CC? I only see options where they want bank routing numbers or echecks. Nothing for Visa or any other credit card. Kind of not keen to have them have access to actual checkign account and routing information.

  14. #4483

    Trying to understand

    Had you had sex with her as a friend and then as a pro? OR were you just platonic and then had sex as a pro? Either way sounds exciting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    You guys ever talk to regular girls about escorting? I've made friends with an escort here and there. Some escorts I'll actually hang out with, not as a client.

    At times, I'll mention my escort friends to regular girls. Most get a twinkle in their eye! Something that really intrigues hem.

    Well, there's a nonpro I've been seeing. She has a BF, said she'd always been curious about p4 p. So she gave it a try with me. Would say she ddnt want to see any other guys but me. Last conversation we had I mentioned that an escort friend was in town. She started asking all sorts of questions, her curiosity was piqued. She joked that she could escort. Since she's already opened the box, so to speak.

    I'm not sure about it, though. Says I'm the only guy she sees. She's Very hot and cold, given her BF situation. Now she's curious about escorting! Part of me wants to keep her to myself, since it's a very intimate thing we have. Another part is turned on about her escorting, cause she is kinda wild.

    Not he first time I've had a regular or nonpro girl get the spark in their eye. Any of you have similar experience?
    .

  15. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    You guys ever talk to regular girls about escorting? I've made friends with an escort here and there. Some escorts I'll actually hang out with, not as a client.

    At times, I'll mention my escort friends to regular girls. Most get a twinkle in their eye! Something that really intrigues hem.

    Well, there's a nonpro I've been seeing. She has a BF, said she'd always been curious about p4 p. So she gave it a try with me. Would say she ddnt want to see any other guys but me. Last conversation we had I mentioned that an escort friend was in town. She started asking all sorts of questions, her curiosity was piqued. She joked that she could escort. Since she's already opened the box, so to speak.

    I'm not sure about it, though. Says I'm the only guy she sees. She's Very hot and cold, given her BF situation. Now she's curious about escorting! Part of me wants to keep her to myself, since it's a very intimate thing we have. Another part is turned on about her escorting, cause she is kinda wild.

    Not he first time I've had a regular or nonpro girl get the spark in their eye. Any of you have similar experience?
    Sounds like you have a great thing going I only wish I was that lucky if she ever wants to expand her experience let me know I would be more than willing to help her out LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape