Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15114

    Chinese Business owner is Apple top left

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend this place.

  2. #15113

    Erica at 2701

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    I called to make an appointment with Me Na but changed my mind. I made the appointment with Erica instead. Good massage but no extras. I think since it was my first visit, no extras were mentioned.
    Massage is not that good. For a big girl no skills only shows her boobs. Boobs don't massage.

  3. #15112

    2701

    I called to make an appointment with Me Na but changed my mind. I made the appointment with Erica instead. Good massage but no extras. I think since it was my first visit, no extras were mentioned.

  4. #15111

    Nunu

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried the friend of Rina whom others mention is the boom boom option? How does she look? Is she pretty or not bad looking or cute, any pic of her or any anonymous or other girl that closely resembles how her face looks? Thinking about it if I do see her again instead of Rina but we'll see. Also, is she shaved, trimmed, or have a nice Bush? Thank you.
    Be Akamai. No post the room number. Pm option instead or Just give the contact number with the street name is fine too. That's good enough. From there you can get the number room.
    There was a very pretty girl in 160* in CC I saw a couple of days ago, but service was subpar and upsell $260 for FS. Massage was not good, I got the HJ another upsell $60 with some roaming, rush service 35 min then out, will not repeat. She might have left said only here for 10 days but said will be back.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-to-relax/6612665

  5. #15110
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    Is that Noel in pic? Does she still work there?

  6. #15109

    Red Head at Royal


  7. #15108

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    1- this is fake pictures.

    2- The provider is a 40+ talkative German lady-I mean talkative.

    3- Outcall / incall on Isenberg was for me no more than *. 5.

    ? - What did you request for that amount?

    ?- - I believe she's a dermatologist also.
    She is actually Ukrainian, and you are right about her age, very beautiful IMHO and a smoking hot body, fake tits etc. She is a Cosmotologist I have been seeing her for several years and she gives a decent massage and will not give you a HE unless you know her really good or unless I guess you really click and she is attracted to you and doesn't fear you are LE than she might massage there Tohei, believe me I have tried and tried to bang this hottie and it is always a no go, she even said I have a really nice "size" but she won't put out if anyone has had success please PM me.

    Awabi.

  8. #15107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Bottom right pic. Sunglasses does work with her though. All covered.

    Flesh.
    Shoots bruddah Fleshlight! For sure going get my BBBJCIM! Wooooooooo! Hope she let's me play with her big boobs when she doing the special! Really. Appreciate the help since I'm a noob at MT.

  9. #15106
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great tip! Will. Check. Her out and report back. Got to ask, is that her in the pic with sunglasses?
    Bottom right pic. Sunglasses does work with her though. All covered.

    Flesh.

  10. #15105

    Wonderful Relaxing Massage by Erica

    Same girl posted three days ago. Now she's Erica. Same phone number. Same lame massage.

  11. #15104

    Concur.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Just as good as the last time. Nice body, great tits, nice pussy almost shaven. Got some BBBJ before CFS. Read that some mongers are not getting the BBBJ. Maybe I'm lucky but her BJ is pretty good. YMMV I guess.

    Any position is allowed. Nice service, no rush. Maybe I'll offer her and Yumi a tag team. LOL.

    Flesh.
    Got to agree w / Bro-Flesh. Good service, no rush. Decided on the repeat. Seems we had a nice connection last time. Pre-shower. Good 20 min deep back massage, nice pressure. She wore a sweet tight back number with slits in all the right places. Her body been described already. I think she's a cutie, IMHO. Some bro's don't. Roamed all around. Flip over, facial & chest massage then opted for FS. She does a quick shower. Got short BBBJ. It's ok, not mindblowing. Time to dine. She says just a 'little bit only', ends up being a nice sloppy 15 min DATY and FIV. Constant O's and body tremors. I was expecting her to not allow FIV and pull my hand out. Got her at a good time I guess. Several positions, seems to be a screamer at O really gripped my body onto hers, which caused me to blow the load. We both post shower. A little chatty after. YMMV.

    Can't beat these solo MT when there's no annoying AMP MS pounding on the door messing up your rhythm.

    MF69.

  12. #15103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that ad before, she wanted $500. Which would be in the ballpark for a girl who looks like that.
    1- this is fake pictures.

    2- The provider is a 40+ talkative German lady-I mean talkative.

    3- Outcall / incall on Isenberg was for me no more than *. 5.

    ? - What did you request for that amount?

    ?- - I believe she's a dermatologist also.

  13. #15102

    $500

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that ad before, she wanted $500. Which would be in the ballpark for a girl who looks like that.
    Did she really quote that? Curious because I and other monger have many (older) reports on her with mixed success. But it wouldn't surprise me if she is revisiting the dark side. Again. How long ago did you see her when she asked for $500?

    Mahalo for info. I might hit that if she is serious.

  14. #15101

    Re: "Anyone Try?"

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Ad looks TGTBT. Anyone take the plunge and care to share?
    All four of the photos in that advertisement for "Kristee" are stock photos that are used on various websites. However, if you perform a search on her name, you will find some previous posts about her.

  15. #15100

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that ad before, she wanted $500. Which would be in the ballpark for a girl who looks like that.
    Is the 500 dollars for FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape