Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 30759
-
10-27-16 20:45 #15099Senior Member

Posts: 707I've seen that ad before, she wanted $500. Which would be in the ballpark for a girl who looks like that.
Originally Posted by JabroniAdams
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 09:16 #15098Senior Member

Posts: 1897Thanks for the great tip! Will. Check. Her out and report back. Got to ask, is that her in the pic with sunglasses?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 09:14 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 1897Mahalos for the tip! ! Will check it out and report back!
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 04:20 #15096Senior Member

Posts: 384KIKI at CC. Definitely not a spinner, but decent massage and BBBJCIM to die for. LOL.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-o-o/5463712
Flesh.
-
10-27-16 01:38 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 180Pretty much garanz brah
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 18:19 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 516That's Angie (1) "Me na" "Apple" -when you said Chinese girl I thought you meant "other" ad.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
I think Me na is owner?
-
10-26-16 14:48 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 111Mimi at 2303
Had her last night. Didn't know she worked for Sunny before. Anyway got naked and she doesn't do a blow with or without a condom. Strange so I fingered her for almost 40 minutes and damm she was squirming. I held both her legs down with my legs laying sideways and pinned her right arm under my left shoulder and held her left arm with my left arm. She went wild and crazy. Then fucked her later. All pau.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 11:38 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 4402303
Was it Lisa or QQ or someone else? Lisa is a lot of fun and QQ is ok but the DFK needs work with both of them. They stick out the tongue like a lot of the girls at Empire used to do. Lisa has the better body but QQ loves sex more.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
10-26-16 11:30 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 1139Play smart
Have to be careful on who and where you get aggresive. After all, it all technically it is sexual harrasment. Not trying to be PC or anything but it is what it is and society is much more sensitive these days. Haven't heard of any instances where legal action was taken, but I have heard of times where sessions ended right then and there. I haven't seen the place so I can't say if there were signs that made you think there is extras to be had. But based off that ad alone, I thought it was pretty obvious there was professional written all over it.
Originally Posted by Sakana420
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 04:00 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 287Here is her Craigslist ad.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5846194292.html
-
10-26-16 02:20 #15089Senior Member

Posts: 1897Totally confused and need help
Been trying to figure things out here but I'm more confused than before. I'm an AMP guy and was looking to try the massage HE thing. I RTFF but there's too much info and aliases. I'm looking for someone to give me a legit medium massage and finish with body scrub and HE or BBBJ. BBBJ better.
I saw Aiko 2 times and she was great for me. Decent massage, got naked and allowe'd full roaming and fiv. Tip was buck twenty. Tried another Chinese therapist but massage was lame and she jackhammered. No repeat.
Anyone can give me suggestions? Read something on Tomiko and Chillaxin but to be honest I'd like someone decent looking.
Thanks in advance!
-
10-25-16 23:43 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 516Diamond Massage
This is diamond massage. A Chinese girl known as Mimi there used to be at Sunny place at night (CC 601). I can't remember what name she was using at Sunny's.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 23:23 #15087Senior Member

Posts: 60New girl
Was that with her new girl as advertised today?
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 23:03 #15086Senior Member

Posts: 298Do you have an ad link to room 2303?
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 21:54 #15085Senior Member

Posts: 252303
I went there randomly and had a great time with a 23 year old Chinese fresh off the boat. So innocent and great sex. Mamason was very friendly and good looking too. May go back for mamason or even have a threesome.









Reply With Quote






