Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15099
    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/4499387

    Ad looks TGTBT. Anyone take the plunge and care to share?
    I've seen that ad before, she wanted $500. Which would be in the ballpark for a girl who looks like that.

  2. #15098
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    KIKI at CC. Definitely not a spinner, but decent massage and BBBJCIM to die for. LOL.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-o-o/5463712

    Flesh.
    Thanks for the great tip! Will. Check. Her out and report back. Got to ask, is that her in the pic with sunglasses?

  3. #15097
    Mahalos for the tip! ! Will check it out and report back!

  4. #15096
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to figure things out here but I'm more confused than before. I'm an AMP guy and was looking to try the massage HE thing. I RTFF but there's too much info and aliases. I'm looking for someone to give me a legit medium massage and finish with body scrub and HE or BBBJ. BBBJ better.

    I saw Aiko 2 times and she was great for me. Decent massage, got naked and allowe'd full roaming and fiv. Tip was buck twenty. Tried another Chinese therapist but massage was lame and she jackhammered. No repeat.

    Anyone can give me suggestions? Read something on Tomiko and Chillaxin but to be honest I'd like someone decent looking.

    Thanks in advance!
    KIKI at CC. Definitely not a spinner, but decent massage and BBBJCIM to die for. LOL.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-o-o/5463712

    Flesh.

  5. #15095

    Pretty much garanz brah

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to figure things out here but I'm more confused than before. I'm an AMP guy and was looking to try the massage HE thing. I RTFF but there's too much info and aliases. I'm looking for someone to give me a legit medium massage and finish with body scrub and HE or BBBJ. BBBJ better.

    I saw Aiko 2 times and she was great for me. Decent massage, got naked and allowe'd full roaming and fiv. Tip was buck twenty. Tried another Chinese therapist but massage was lame and she jackhammered. No repeat.

    Anyone can give me suggestions? Read something on Tomiko and Chillaxin but to be honest I'd like someone decent looking.

    Thanks in advance!
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678

  6. #15094
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    That's Angie (1) "Me na" "Apple" -when you said Chinese girl I thought you meant "other" ad.

    I think Me na is owner?

  7. #15093

    Mimi at 2303

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    I went there randomly and had a great time with a 23 year old Chinese fresh off the boat. So innocent and great sex. Mamason was very friendly and good looking too. May go back for mamason or even have a threesome.
    Had her last night. Didn't know she worked for Sunny before. Anyway got naked and she doesn't do a blow with or without a condom. Strange so I fingered her for almost 40 minutes and damm she was squirming. I held both her legs down with my legs laying sideways and pinned her right arm under my left shoulder and held her left arm with my left arm. She went wild and crazy. Then fucked her later. All pau.

  8. #15092

    2303

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    I went there randomly and had a great time with a 23 year old Chinese fresh off the boat. So innocent and great sex. Mamason was very friendly and good looking too. May go back for mamason or even have a threesome.
    Was it Lisa or QQ or someone else? Lisa is a lot of fun and QQ is ok but the DFK needs work with both of them. They stick out the tongue like a lot of the girls at Empire used to do. Lisa has the better body but QQ loves sex more.

    HB.

  9. #15091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1139

    Play smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakana420  [View Original Post]
    Haha why not. Only one way to find out right. What if she did put out you wouldn't be laughing. Haha oh wells. I'm just helping people from wasting money.
    Have to be careful on who and where you get aggresive. After all, it all technically it is sexual harrasment. Not trying to be PC or anything but it is what it is and society is much more sensitive these days. Haven't heard of any instances where legal action was taken, but I have heard of times where sessions ended right then and there. I haven't seen the place so I can't say if there were signs that made you think there is extras to be had. But based off that ad alone, I thought it was pretty obvious there was professional written all over it.

  10. #15090
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I've been there before-both times HE-there seems to be a lot of girls there with aliases.

    For me (Erica) who I can identify by photo if available & Sisi, (whom I don't have a face "rememberance" of) -but I know its not one of the 2 Angie's.

    So, your Tina? -- bottom photo in your sample ad don't look like same girl.

    Angie (1) "Me na" -"Apple" - photo in ads.

    Angie (2) Some were questioning her gender -Photo in ads.
    Here is her Craigslist ad.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5846194292.html

  11. #15089

    Totally confused and need help

    Been trying to figure things out here but I'm more confused than before. I'm an AMP guy and was looking to try the massage HE thing. I RTFF but there's too much info and aliases. I'm looking for someone to give me a legit medium massage and finish with body scrub and HE or BBBJ. BBBJ better.

    I saw Aiko 2 times and she was great for me. Decent massage, got naked and allowe'd full roaming and fiv. Tip was buck twenty. Tried another Chinese therapist but massage was lame and she jackhammered. No repeat.

    Anyone can give me suggestions? Read something on Tomiko and Chillaxin but to be honest I'd like someone decent looking.

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #15088

    Diamond Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad link to room 2303?
    This is diamond massage. A Chinese girl known as Mimi there used to be at Sunny place at night (CC 601). I can't remember what name she was using at Sunny's.

  13. #15087

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    I went there randomly and had a great time with a 23 year old Chinese fresh off the boat. So innocent and great sex. Mamason was very friendly and good looking too. May go back for mamason or even have a threesome.
    Was that with her new girl as advertised today?

  14. #15086
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    I went there randomly and had a great time with a 23 year old Chinese fresh off the boat. So innocent and great sex. Mamason was very friendly and good looking too. May go back for mamason or even have a threesome.
    Do you have an ad link to room 2303?

  15. #15085

    2303

    I went there randomly and had a great time with a 23 year old Chinese fresh off the boat. So innocent and great sex. Mamason was very friendly and good looking too. May go back for mamason or even have a threesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape