Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6045
-
10-26-16 02:09 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 70The pictures are real. Yes, that is her alright.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 00:10 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 213Ah.
I remember the mixed reviews on this one. Thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 00:01 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 2120Oh, the Red I saw is long gone:
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
http://wisconsin.backpage.com/Female...l-day/16042812
This new Red is a different girl. She's explicitly not GFE, so I won't even bother trying.
The Red I saw was hot as fuck, but cold as ice. I repeated once--huge mistake.
-
10-25-16 23:58 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 2120The shit show
* Thick blonde (Jesus girl, please).
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
* This new fatty.
* The asians.
In contrast, my current favorites hardly post at all:
* Shae.
* Sam.
You don't need to post 12 times a day when you've got something in high demand.
-
10-25-16 23:55 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 213Red?
Hey Popeye-- I remember you mentioning a girl named Red. Was it this girl?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17122472
You mentioned she was a repeat in your books. What's her style / personality like?
-
10-25-16 23:48 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 213Too much crap
Add to the list obnoxious posters:
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17247385
-
10-25-16 23:44 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 213Haha
That's a low rating indeed. The pics in the ad look way more promising. Safe to assume they aren't her?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 23:26 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 2120Asian influx
Compared to 6 months ago, the number of Asian ads on BP has exploded. What accounts for this? Here's what I see:
* The ads are obviously fake.
* They post many ads per day (almost as many as good old thick blonde).
* There are very few reviews here or on TER of such ads; admittedly, there are some and they are generally of this form, "I didn't get stabbed in the eye and it didn't completely suck, but she was, OMG, Asian!"
What can account for this influx?
* It must be cheap as fuck or free to post
* There are lots of people visiting these girls but not in the mood to share their experience (either because it was more awesome than imaginable or they regret in hindsight their obvious gullibility)
What gives? Is there anything we can do to shut this shit show down?
-
10-25-16 22:54 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 30Shae
Longtime lurker. Thought I'd start contributing.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916
I second what everyone has said about Shae. I saw her a few weeks back, and she's one of my favorites. Very down to earth girl. DFK, BBBJ, FIV, Mish, and Doggie to finish. The only bad thing is that she was in a pretty shady hotel on the east side. That's honestly my only complaint.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iting/16127866
I have a visit set up with her tomorrow. Anyone seen her before?
-
10-25-16 22:06 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 2120Oh, snap?!
Originally Posted by Nemesis15
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 16:53 #3185Banned Member

Posts: 53Emilee review?
I'm not finding much on here about Emilee. Want to know if I should pull the trigger.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-0120/13270612
-
10-24-16 22:42 #3184Regular Member

Posts: 10I have high standard so I guess good enough for her price. 4/10😞.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 22:13 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 213Rock on!
Is she cute?
Originally Posted by Nemesis15
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 19:31 #3182Regular Member

Posts: 10Worth your time
I have seen Kim and left totally drained She said she was Korean, but then I saw her post as Chinese. She only posts in the Additional Ads under escort and she is the one with the large tattoo under her navel. She seems to change her phone number way too often, so when I want to see her I have to look at a current ad. She's reasonably priced and I think she's hot. I got everything I wanted and it was all covered, but it still felt good. I've also tried Coco, she was a quick f* but she was also worth it.
Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 18:43 #3181Banned Member

Posts: 121Confession
I confess, I'm a dumba $$! Last Friday went to see Moon, Korean woman with D cups. Actually was an A cup 40+ yo hag. Sticking to the reviewed, no more TOFTT for a while.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]

















