Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3195
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    That's a low rating indeed. The pics in the ad look way more promising. Safe to assume they aren't her?
    The pictures are real. Yes, that is her alright.

  2. #3194

    Ah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Oh, the Red I saw is long gone:

    http://wisconsin.backpage.com/Female...l-day/16042812

    This new Red is a different girl. She's explicitly not GFE, so I won't even bother trying.

    The Red I saw was hot as fuck, but cold as ice. I repeated once--huge mistake.
    I remember the mixed reviews on this one. Thanks for clarifying.

  3. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Hey Popeye-- I remember you mentioning a girl named Red. Was it this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17122472

    You mentioned she was a repeat in your books. What's her style / personality like?
    Oh, the Red I saw is long gone:

    http://wisconsin.backpage.com/Female...l-day/16042812

    This new Red is a different girl. She's explicitly not GFE, so I won't even bother trying.

    The Red I saw was hot as fuck, but cold as ice. I repeated once--huge mistake.

  4. #3192

    The shit show

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    * Thick blonde (Jesus girl, please).

    * This new fatty.

    * The asians.

    In contrast, my current favorites hardly post at all:

    * Shae.

    * Sam.

    You don't need to post 12 times a day when you've got something in high demand.

  5. #3191

    Red?

    Hey Popeye-- I remember you mentioning a girl named Red. Was it this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17122472

    You mentioned she was a repeat in your books. What's her style / personality like?

  6. #3190

    Too much crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Compared to 6 months ago, the number of Asian ads on BP has exploded. What accounts for this? Here's what I see:

    * The ads are obviously fake.

    * They post many ads per day (almost as many as good old thick blonde).

    * There are very few reviews here or on TER of such ads; admittedly, there are some and they are generally of this form, "I didn't get stabbed in the eye and it didn't completely suck, but she was, OMG, Asian!"

    What can account for this influx?

    * It must be cheap as fuck or free to post
    * There are lots of people visiting these girls but not in the mood to share their experience (either because it was more awesome than imaginable or they regret in hindsight their obvious gullibility)

    What gives? Is there anything we can do to shut this shit show down?
    Add to the list obnoxious posters:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17247385

  7. #3189

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Oh, snap?!
    That's a low rating indeed. The pics in the ad look way more promising. Safe to assume they aren't her?

  8. #3188

    Asian influx

    Compared to 6 months ago, the number of Asian ads on BP has exploded. What accounts for this? Here's what I see:

    * The ads are obviously fake.

    * They post many ads per day (almost as many as good old thick blonde).

    * There are very few reviews here or on TER of such ads; admittedly, there are some and they are generally of this form, "I didn't get stabbed in the eye and it didn't completely suck, but she was, OMG, Asian!"

    What can account for this influx?

    * It must be cheap as fuck or free to post
    * There are lots of people visiting these girls but not in the mood to share their experience (either because it was more awesome than imaginable or they regret in hindsight their obvious gullibility)

    What gives? Is there anything we can do to shut this shit show down?

  9. #3187

    Shae

    Longtime lurker. Thought I'd start contributing.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916

    I second what everyone has said about Shae. I saw her a few weeks back, and she's one of my favorites. Very down to earth girl. DFK, BBBJ, FIV, Mish, and Doggie to finish. The only bad thing is that she was in a pretty shady hotel on the east side. That's honestly my only complaint.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iting/16127866

    I have a visit set up with her tomorrow. Anyone seen her before?

  10. #3186
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis15  [View Original Post]
    I have high standard so I guess good enough for her price. 4/10😞.
    Oh, snap?!

  11. #3185

    Emilee review?

    I'm not finding much on here about Emilee. Want to know if I should pull the trigger.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-0120/13270612

  12. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Is she cute?
    I have high standard so I guess good enough for her price. 4/10😞.

  13. #3183

    Rock on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis15  [View Original Post]
    I seen her for a car trip. She easy to set up. Gave me a BJ while driving then pulled over for a quick doggy. . 6 hh so I guess she served her purpose. Go get that pussy.
    Is she cute?

  14. #3182

    Worth your time

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    I confess, I'm a dumba $$! Last Friday went to see Moon, Korean woman with D cups. Actually was an A cup 40+ yo hag. Sticking to the reviewed, no more TOFTT for a while.
    I have seen Kim and left totally drained She said she was Korean, but then I saw her post as Chinese. She only posts in the Additional Ads under escort and she is the one with the large tattoo under her navel. She seems to change her phone number way too often, so when I want to see her I have to look at a current ad. She's reasonably priced and I think she's hot. I got everything I wanted and it was all covered, but it still felt good. I've also tried Coco, she was a quick f* but she was also worth it.

  15. #3181

    Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    No, I refuse to see any of the Asians. I hate the way they spam BP. Every time I read a review, I think, "A sucker is born every minute. " How many times do you have to read this:



    "I showed up, it was a different girl, old Asian, but I went ahead anyway. ".

    To realize the Asian girls are pure scam. Not that I don't fall prey to other idiocy.
    I confess, I'm a dumba $$! Last Friday went to see Moon, Korean woman with D cups. Actually was an A cup 40+ yo hag. Sticking to the reviewed, no more TOFTT for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape