Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3180

    AMP girls

    Yeah. ! The ads on CL are all Asian models, not real. Almost always, you'll get an average older masseuse whose all business, not the friendly personal touch type. It helps with me that I have a thing for the oriental persuasion. They tend to warm up and offer more if you're an ideal client, be polite, clean yourself up, tip well, be a regular. I should admit attractive younger ones are out there, but they're super rare. It really made my year recently to find a very fine spinner sweety who was full menu. Sadly, only saw her twice before she left town.

  2. #3179

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get with her yesterday but she is a slow responder, location for pick up changed 3 times within the hour. Very flakey so hope it works better for you.
    Thanks for the heads up. I have a low tolerance for time wasters. I'll report back!

  3. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-it/17234874

    I'm planning to give her a go this week--any info.

    Is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Tried to get with her yesterday but she is a slow responder, location for pick up changed 3 times within the hour. Very flakey so hope it works better for you.

  4. #3177
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-it/17234874

    I'm planning to give her a go this week--any info.

    Is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I seen her for a car trip. She easy to set up. Gave me a BJ while driving then pulled over for a quick doggy. . 6 hh so I guess she served her purpose. Go get that pussy.

  5. #3176
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Audrianna.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920

    The pics look fake, but if you search for her phone number on FB, the photos there match the ones in this ad. So it's either an elaborate ruse or a delightful find. I'm hoping to find out.

    Oxford brunette.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17222113

    The brunette looks cute and fun.
    Looking forward to seeing your review. I'm too are interested in meeting her.

  6. #3175

    Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-it/17234874

    I'm planning to give her a go this week--any info.

    Is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I'm super interested. I look forward to your review.

  7. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctexxas  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Either show some legit info somebody on these Asians or just filter them out! Popeye, you tried any of the Asians that post regularly?

    DT.
    No, I refuse to see any of the Asians. I hate the way they spam BP. Every time I read a review, I think, "A sucker is born every minute. " How many times do you have to read this:

    "I showed up, it was a different girl, old Asian, but I went ahead anyway. ".

    To realize the Asian girls are pure scam. Not that I don't fall prey to other idiocy.

  8. #3173

    Audrianna

    I contacted her both thru SA and BP. BP was one to three word replys every 12 hours or so. Only info I got was $. 50 hhr and $$$ for hr (hope I got the secret code right).

    On SA she wants you to send her cash with the promise of pics, videos, etc in exchange. I'm guessing she got enough to respond to take promise. Not me!

  9. #3172

    Brooklyn the thin one

    I saw the thin Brooklyn for a repeat visit last weekend somewhat reluctantly, but the thing she does with her feet (rubbing her foot on your back or leg) drove this foot guy crazy! She has put a few pounds on since my first visit and doesn't look deathly skinny any longer (in my opinion)! Just my take so I thought I'd mention it.

  10. #3171

    The SA link

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her link on SA?
    Don't know if this will work but.

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...9-df16ef075468

  11. #3170

    Nyla?

    Has anyone tried this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-it/17234874

    I'm planning to give her a go this week--any info.

    Is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  12. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    If I could just add negative searches to BP, it would be awesome:

    * Hide any ads with "asian" in them.

    * Hide any ads with "exotic" in them.
    I agree. Either show some legit info somebody on these Asians or just filter them out! Popeye, you tried any of the Asians that post regularly?

    DT.

  13. #3168

    Thia and others

    I have dreamt of Thia several times. After I leave, I always wonder why I came in the first place. Very lackluster at best and no effort on her part. Her rate varies from 100-150 hhr. She can be moody. Trying to avoid repeating. Experience 2/10. Body 7/10.

    Sam. I agree with Popeye, my ATF. Just tough to get a hold of. You need several hours in the day waiting for her to come around. I usually don't have the time. Wish I did. Will repeat! Young body, tiny, tits are floppy and not firm. Losing some of her ass as she is losing weight: I don't mind any of the above, as I enjoy her enthusiasm and experience. Experience 9/10. Body 8/10.

    Brooklyn. Extremely thin, but does everything I want and I enjoy her company. She is reliable for me. Rail thin, small breasts, 5'9" long legs, kisses, shares room with other provider. Experience 8/10 Body 6/10.

    Blond Lilly. Great CBJ, good daty, nice body, only visits from time to time. Experience 6/10 (only for CBJ) Body 7/10.

    And another thing. What's up with the Asian posts?? Has anyone tried one? Any experience with them? I had one send me a more recent pic to verify her, pic was not same as posting, but damn she was still amazing!! She was a little too high and I ran out of time while negotiating. If anyone has good Intel on the Asians please report!

    In the words of others here: Now go get that pussy!

  14. #3167

    BP filtering

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the "blonde" ads that have been flooding BP the last week or two. If only someone could go in and clean those up and all the asian ads.
    If I could just add negative searches to BP, it would be awesome:

    * Hide any ads with "asian" in them.

    * Hide any ads with "exotic" in them.

  15. #3166

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, keep seeing this post for Brittany. Seems from out of town. Pics are great.

    Anyone has more details? I have not yet contacted the poster.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-more/17068729
    I haven't seen her. She replies immediately with her rates, $150 hh, $250 h. Which is a bit high for Madison. If the pics are real and she's into it, that might be worth it. Given how long she's been posting in Madison, she's probably legit. No idea what she looks like or what the service quality is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape