Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    Been wanting to meet her, but lack of info has kept me away.
    To add to Popeye's post, my experience was 100 hh, with BBBJ and daty allowed but she is up there with the least "into it" providers I've seen. Not like she hates you being there. More like she just doesn't notice. Nice young body but probably won't repeat because of that.

  2. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, keep seeing this post for Brittany. Seems from out of town. Pics are great.

    Anyone has more details? I have not yet contacted the poster.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-more/17068729
    This is one of the "blonde" ads that have been flooding BP the last week or two. If only someone could go in and clean those up and all the asian ads.

  3. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdthe1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be interested in hearing your review. I chatted with her on SA where she posts as a personal trainer.
    Can you share her link on SA?

  4. #3162

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    Been wanting to meet her, but lack of info has kept me away.
    That's Thia. She's been reviewed on TER and here. I've seen her a few times, but not in a while. She's hot, but not very warm. That's why I stopped repeating.

  5. #3161

    Brittany?

    Hey all, keep seeing this post for Brittany. Seems from out of town. Pics are great.

    Anyone has more details? I have not yet contacted the poster.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-more/17068729

  6. #3160

    Prospects

    Audrianna.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920

    The pics look fake, but if you search for her phone number on FB, the photos there match the ones in this ad. So it's either an elaborate ruse or a delightful find. I'm hoping to find out.

    Oxford brunette.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17222113

    The brunette looks cute and fun.

  7. #3159

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    On top of normal rates which were. 8, 1. 2 and1. 8 I believe. Keeps offering me 1. 0 for repeat but again haven't taken her up on it yet.
    Hmm, I can see why you'd be on the fence. Over 3 for an hour with kissing. I'd consider it, assuming she was into it. But from your report, it sounded like she wasn't really into it?

  8. #3158

    I'm new here, but trying to find info on "Hey Baby" on east side

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    Been wanting to meet her, but lack of info has kept me away.

  9. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/AdultJob...house/17020519

    Had appt with her today but she postponed due to strep throat. So meeting with her next Thursday. Charges for travel, does offer playtime. Right now I'm booked for 2 hours at 5. 00 total including travel. She is very sexy, enhanced top. Guess will see if she flakes again Thursday.
    I'll be interested in hearing your review. I chatted with her on SA where she posts as a personal trainer.

  10. #3156
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/AdultJob...house/17020519

    Had appt with her today but she postponed due to strep throat. So meeting with her next Thursday. Charges for travel, does offer playtime. Right now I'm booked for 2 hours at 5. 00 total including travel. She is very sexy, enhanced top. Guess will see if she flakes again Thursday.
    You'd better see her as soon as possible because this is what she will look like next year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tats.png‎  

  11. #3155

    BDSM / New 21

    Lost the link but calls herself Ella. Only have her personal number now after seeing her and lost the fake one as well but WOW if / when she posts again jump on this. Thicker girl but sexy as hell, dreamt about 1. 0 for a 3 hour session, my bed was soaked all the way through 3 pops for me and at least 20 for her, she wouldn't stop just kept saying please. Likes it rough, tied up, safe word, anal, choked you name it all most just no biting LOL. Set up a sugar daddy relationship with her so not sure I want to share LOL but too good not to review!

    Found CL link: https://madison.craigslist.org/cas/5820743957.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  12. #3154

    Dirty Mind / Clean House

    http://madison.backpage.com/AdultJob...house/17020519

    Had appt with her today but she postponed due to strep throat. So meeting with her next Thursday. Charges for travel, does offer playtime. Right now I'm booked for 2 hours at 5. 00 total including travel. She is very sexy, enhanced top. Guess will see if she flakes again Thursday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  


  13. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    $150 for kissing? On top of what?
    On top of normal rates which were. 8, 1. 2 and1. 8 I believe. Keeps offering me 1. 0 for repeat but again haven't taken her up on it yet.

  14. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    She has been texting me the last 2 days trying to see me solo, offering deals. Havnt taken her up on it yet but might. She is cute very GND type. I got her to break on the no kissing for a extra 1. 50 but didn't end up taking her up on that. Was said it would be like HS kids making out though so maybe worth it?
    $150 for kissing? On top of what?

  15. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I've been interested in Victoria for a long time, but she remains a maybe because she's pretty firm about no kissing. She seems cute. Did you find her attractive or interesting enough to repeat solo?

    In general, the 2 girl experience is a way for providers to decrease the quality of the experience. It's like cotton candy. No one actually enjoys it.
    She has been texting me the last 2 days trying to see me solo, offering deals. Havnt taken her up on it yet but might. She is cute very GND type. I got her to break on the no kissing for a extra 1. 50 but didn't end up taking her up on that. Was said it would be like HS kids making out though so maybe worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape